Lee Ryan

Post  wonka on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 am

Current status: UNFINISHED
Lee Ryan (Blue, Solo)

Voice Type: Tenor
Total Range: A2-F♯5

Highest notes:

F♯5 ("Best In Me")
F5 ("Fly By", "Get Ready", "Time Flies", "Get Down")
E5 ("Breathe Easy", "Guilty", "Ain't Got You", "One Love", "Real Love", "Best In Me", "Secret Love", "Get Down On It")
E♭5 ("Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", "One Love", "Get Ready", "Time Flies", "Riders")
D5 ("Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", "Fly By", "I Can", "Break My Heart", "Without You" (One Love track), "Breathe Easy", "Best In Me", "Secret Love", "Reinforced Love", "Stand Up As People", "Movin' On", "Get Down", "Get Down On It")
C♯5 ("One Love", "Guilty", "Ain't Got You", "Break My Heart", "Without You" (One Love track), "Get Ready", "Guardian Angel", "Stand Up As People", "Time Flies", "Riders")
C5 ("Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", "When I Think Of You", "Fly By" live, "I Can", "Break My Heart", "Without You" (One Love track), "Broken", "Black Box", "Heart On My Sleeve", "Breathe Easy", "Get Ready", "Reinforced Love", "Guardian Angel", "Miss My Everything", "Time Flies", "If You Come Back", "Get Down")
B4 ("One Love", "Army Of Lovers", "Turn Your Car Around", "I'll Be Back Someday", "Break My Heart", "Without You" (Roulette track), "Best In Me", "Risk It All", "Black Box", "U Make Me Wanna", "Secret Love", "Reinforced Love", "Stand Up As People", "In The Morning", "Daydreamer", "Movin' On", "Get Down On It")
B♭4 ("If You Come Back", "Turn Your Car Around", "When I Think Of You", "Fly By" Live, "Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours", "Love At First Sight",  "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", "I Can", "Hurt Lovers", "Best In Me", "Broken", "Risk It All", "Heart On My Sleeve", "Get Ready", "Reinforced Love", "Parking", "Guardian Angel", "Miss My Everything", "Time Flies", "Get Down", "Riders")
A4 ("Best In Me", "Breathe Easy", "Black Box", "U Make Me Wanna", "Reinforced Love", "Stand Up As People")

Lowest notes:

A2 ("King Of The World")
B♭2 ("When I Think Of You")
B2 ("Turn Your Car Around")
C3 ("Real Love", "I Am Who I Am")
C♯3 ("Guardian Angel")
D3 ("Real Love")
E♭3 ("All Rise", "When I Think Of You", "Guardian Angel")
*Orange marks notes with questionable registers: absolutely no use figuring out these.
*Blue marks probable non-modal notes.
*Red marks extremely bad, unimpressive or unintentional notes.
*Purple or Underlines mark notes in backing vocals or otherwise obscured.
*Italics mark non-sung notes..

Last edited by wonka on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:18 am; edited 29 times in total

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Ryan

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:35 am

wonka wrote:
Eb5 Sorry seems to be the hardest word, One love, Sorry seems to be the hardest word (Live)
D5 Sorry seems to be the hardest word, Fly By, Fly by (live), Sorry seems to be the hardest word (Live
Seriously why?

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:44 am

Sippe wrote:
wonka wrote:
Eb5 Sorry seems to be the hardest word, One love, Sorry seems to be the hardest word (Live)
D5 Sorry seems to be the hardest word, Fly By, Fly by (live), Sorry seems to be the hardest word (Live
Seriously why?
I'm not wasting my time answering some people, just correcting some mistakes. I've carrying a hard work

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:55 am

But you still haven't given me a reason to why you add the same song both studio and live for the same note. I mean if it's played in a different key it at least has a point, even if it's incredibly unnecessary. But when it's the same note....why?

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:02 am

Sippe wrote:But you still haven't given me a reason to why you add the same song both studio and live for the same note. I mean if it's played in a different key it at least has a point, even if it's incredibly unnecessary. But when it's the same note....why?
Because I thought it was important highlight some of the high notes a singer can do live

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:05 am

But then why not include JUST the live note? I've actually suggested this before. If anything, live notes should be the standard, and "studio" added at the end of notes if the singers haven't been recorded hitting them live.

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:26 am

Sippe wrote:But then why not include JUST the live note? I've actually suggested this before. If anything, live notes should be the standard, and "studio" added at the end of notes if the singers haven't been recorded hitting them live.
ok I'll check

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Sippe wrote:
wonka wrote:
Seriously why?

! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Celice on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Sippe wrote:But then why not include JUST the live note? I've actually suggested this before. If anything, live notes should be the standard, and "studio" added at the end of notes if the singers haven't been recorded hitting them live.
I would say that this should only apply if at least one live version of the song is available: I don't think we need "studio" after nearly every note from singers with hardly any live recordings.
Celice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:32 am

Your threads make my eyes bleed. Rimshot Boohoo (Violin) Cthulhu
Enigma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:44 am

Since you seem unable to I am fixing your threads for you, one by one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Buh-Red on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 am

so noble

Buh-Red

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:42 am

I don't see E♭5

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:57 am

wonka wrote:I don't see E♭5
What do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:49 am

Sippe wrote:
wonka wrote:I don't see E♭5
What do you mean?
I see a square, it's codified the symbol, so I use an # and the same with b

Last edited by wonka on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:01 am

Why can't your browser view them though? What are you using?

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:14 am

Sippe wrote:Why can't your browser view them though? What are you using?
Internet Explorer 8

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:16 am

lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Buh-Red on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:17 am

wonka wrote:
Internet Explorer 8

use this: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/

Buh-Red

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 am

Sippe wrote:Since you seem unable to I am fixing your threads for you, one by one.
curious because I've been observing some of the threads created on this section lately, and quite a few of them don't use ( ), " ", all the letters capitalized and even some of them don't keep the order according to the model. I don't see the point

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Buh-Red on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:28 am

sippe just dislikes you

Buh-Red

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:28 am

ElizaBread 2.0 wrote:
wonka wrote:
Internet Explorer 8

use this: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
Thanks

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 am

wonka wrote:
curious because I've been observing some of the threads created on this section lately, and quite a few of them don't use ( ), " ", all the letters capitalized and even some of them don't keep the order according to the model. I don't see the point
The point would be that without quotation marks, we have to guess where the titles are divided, since quite a few songs uses , and (). It makes it easier to read.

using brackets is just a matter of sticking to a format though, because it looks ugly when threads don't follow the same format. But it only takes like 5 seconds to add so...

and capitalizing letters is just a matter of not being silly. That's just how song titles should be written Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:42 am

Sippe wrote:
wonka wrote:
The point would be that without quotation marks, we have to guess where the titles are divided, since quite a few songs uses , and (). It makes it easier to read.

using brackets is just a matter of sticking to a format though, because it looks ugly when threads don't follow the same format. But it only takes like 5 seconds to add so...

and capitalizing letters is just a matter of not being silly. That's just how song titles should be written Sad
I totally agree, but it seems only my threads get critizied... so everybody should meet the model

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WhySoSirius...Black? on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:47 am

wonka wrote:Lee Ryan (Blue, Solo)

Voice Type: Tenor
Vocal Range: B♭2 - F5

Significant High Notes:
  • F5 ("Fly By")
  • E5 ("Breathe Easy", "Guilty", "Ain't Got You", "One Love", "Real Love")
  • E♭5 ("Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", "One Love")
  • D5 ("Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", "Fly By", "I Can", "Break My Heart")
  • C♯5 ("Guilty", "Ain't Got You", "Break My Heart")
  • C5 ("When I Think Of You", "Fly By (live)", "I Can", "Break My Heart")
  • B4 ("Army Of Lovers", "Turn Your Car Around"," I'll Be Back Someday", "Break My Heart"
  • B♭4 ("Turn Your Car Around", "When I Think Of You", "Fly By (live)", "Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours", "Love At First Sight", "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", "I Can", "Hurt Lovers")

Significant Low Notes:
  • B♭2 ("Turn Your Car Around, "When I Think Of You")
  • B2 ("Turn Your Car Around")
  • C3 ("Real Love", "I Am Who I Am")

*Orange marks notes with questionable registers: absolutely no use figuring out these.
*Blue marks probable non-modal notes.
*Red marks extremely bad, unimpressive or unintentional notes.
*Indigo marks probable non-modal notes with questionable qualities (overshooting, cracked, erratic-sounding)
*Italics mark non-sung notes..

This is how the thread should look.

WhySoSirius...Black?
Banned By Request

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top