Ronnie Radke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ronnie Radke

Post  Enigma on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:15 am



Voice Type:Low Tenor
Vocal Range:E♭3-B5

Significant High Notes:
B5 ("As You're Falling Down")
G♯5 ("Dragging Dead Bodies In")
G5 ("Dragging Dead Bodies In")
F5 ("As You're Falling Down" )
E♭5 ("As You're Falling Down")
D5 ("As  You're Falling Down")
Bb4-("Fashionably Late","Alone")
A4-("Fashionably Late","Alone")
G♯4 ("As You Falling Down","Dragging Dead Bodies In")

Significant Low Notes:
E♭3-("Dragging Dead Bodies In","Fashionably Late",)
F3-("Fashionably Late")
G3-("As You're Falling Down","Fashionably Late")
To Be Continued....


Last edited by Illussionary Being on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Enigma

Posts : 387
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Radke

Post  Hopscotch on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 am

What an range.
avatar
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

Posts : 6790
Join date : 2012-11-29
Location : ChiCAHgo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Radke

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:41 am

did sharps and flats abuse you as a child?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Radke

Post  Enigma on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 am

LOL mate I'm not done notewatching LOL and Sippe next time read before you comment "To be continued"
avatar
Enigma

Posts : 387
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Radke

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:57 am

Just A Talentless F*uck wrote:LOL mate I'm not done notewatching LOL and Sippe next time read before you comment "To be continued"
http://therangeplace.forummotions.com/t812-danny-worsnop guessing this one is also to be continued then?

Along with all your other threads...well aside from that one you edited after I told you twice.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Radke

Post  Enigma on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 am

Sippe wrote:
Just A Talentless F*uck wrote:LOL mate I'm not done notewatching LOL and Sippe next time read before you comment "To be continued"
http://therangeplace.forummotions.com/t812-danny-worsnop guessing this one is also to be continued then?

Along with all your other threads...well aside from that one you edited after I told you twice.
Well I'm done with research on Danny Worsnop.
avatar
Enigma

Posts : 387
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Radke

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 am

Just A Talentless F*uck wrote:
Sippe wrote:
Just A Talentless F*uck wrote:LOL mate I'm not done notewatching LOL and Sippe next time read before you comment "To be continued"
http://therangeplace.forummotions.com/t812-danny-worsnop guessing this one is also to be continued then?

Along with all your other threads...well aside from that one you edited after I told you twice.
Well I'm done with research on Danny Worsnop.
but that's not what...but...

did someone throw you to the floor as a child?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Radke

Post  Hopscotch on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 am

Popcorn
avatar
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

Posts : 6790
Join date : 2012-11-29
Location : ChiCAHgo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Radke

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:56 pm

C5s in Fashionably late... And I think there was a scream near the end, but I´m not sure.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Radke

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum