Jose Vicente Broseta

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jose Vicente Broseta

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:33 am

Otruv wrote:Then in this forum, leggero tenor is a standard tenor, not a high tenor? Why leggero baritone is a high baritone if leggero tenor isnt high tenor?

Because.

And by the way, please don't try to bring in logic when discussing voice types, that wouldn't go well with our system.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 am

Otruv wrote:Then in this forum, leggero tenor is a standard tenor, not a high tenor? Why leggero baritone is a high baritone if leggero tenor isnt high tenor?

We are using a different terminology. Please don't mix them up, it only sows confusion. Feel free to use your own terms if you feel that way, but don't expect us to do that in favour.

Back to top Go down

Post  Otruv on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 am

The Challenger wrote:

We are using a different terminology. Please don't mix them up, it only sows confusion. Feel free to use your own terms if you feel that way, but don't expect us to do that in favour.
It is not in if topics of terminology. I am debating on the vocal type of Broseta. He is a light (leggero) tenor, with a few vocal characteristics different enough from many other men that you called them also standard a tenor. His voice has with little body and little register in the low notes, facility carries to extremes to rise in his register and is there where he is comfortable and more body has. Almost it does not have low tones and in them he neither sings comfortable, nor has body. His timbre is like that of a teenager. He is a high placed standard tenor in your standards, definitively.

Otruv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopscotch on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:21 am

Somma1984 wrote:

Because.

And by the way, please don't try to bring in logic when discussing voice types, that wouldn't go well with our system.
Clap
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:10 am

Otruv wrote:standard tenor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 am

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Otruv wrote:standard tenor

Back to top Go down

Post  Otruv on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:01 am

Certainly I do not understand the reason for which you are trolling me, I only was debating on this singer and his voice and for some motive it looks like to you a motive of jeer. It was not waiting for this in this forum.

I do not try to convince anybody in anything, the classifications are relative, only I claim that I remain clear to my. Alone I believed that if HB=LgB, then HT=LgT, it was a rule of three, But for you it is graceful, for what I see

Otruv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Otruv on Tue May 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Min 5:17. Youngly speaking voice.

Otruv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content