Trent Reznor

Post  Rodney Razorshorts on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Voice type: Baritone
Total significant range: C♯2-D6
Melodic range: C♯2-C6
Melodic lead vocal range: C♯2-A5

Significant high notes:

D6 ("Burn")
C♯6 ("March of the Pigs" live Buenos Aires 2008)
C6 ("The Becoming")
B5 ("Down in It" (Purest Feeling demo))
B♭5 ("Happiness in Slavery", "The Becoming")
A5 ("March of the Pigs" live Las Vegas 2008)
G5 ("Happiness in Slavery" live Woodstock 1994)
F♯5 ("March of the Pigs" live 2013-2014)
F5 ("All Time Low")
E5 ("March of the Pigs" live Portland 2008, "Starfuckers Inc.", "Underneath it All")
D5 ("Big Man With a Gun", "Demon Seed", "The Downward Spiral", "We're in This Together")
C♯5 ("Gave Up", "Now I'm Nothing" live, "Suck")
C5 ("All the Love in the World", Capital G, "Closer", "Dead Souls", "Heresy", "In Two", "Quake Theme", "Ruiner", "Survivalism", "The Becoming", "The Beginning of the End""The Perfect Drug", "With Teeth")
B4 ("Big Man With a Gun", "Came Back Haunted", "Down in It", "Everyday is Exactly the Same", "Hapiness in Slavery", "Head Like a Hole", "Kinda I Want To", "Metal", "No, You Don't", "Only", "Physical (You're So)", "Please", "Sanctified", "Sin", "Starfuckers Inc.", "Sunspots", "Suck" (Pigface version), "Survivalism", "The Downward Spiral", "The Only Time")
B♭4 ("All the Love in the World", "Copy of A", "Dead Souls", "Deep", "Discipline", "Getting Smaller", "In Two", "Meet Your Master", "Memorabilia", "Ringfinger", "Satellite", "That's What I Get" (Purest Feeling demo), "The Great Below", "The Perfect Drug", "The Wretched", "Where is Everybody?", "You Know What You Are?")
A4 ("1,000,000", "All Time Low", "Burn", "Capital G", "Closer", "Down In It", "Even Deeper", "God Given", "Hurt", "In This Twilight", "I Do Not Want This", "I Would for You", "Kinda I Want To", "Last", "Love is Not Enough", "March of the Pigs", "Mr. Self Destruct", "Non-Entity", "Physical (You're So)", "Ruiner", "Satellite", "Supernaut", "Survivalism", "The Beginning of the End", "The Big Come Down", "The Fragile" Live MTV VMAs 1999, "The Great Below", "The Great Destroyer", "The Hand That Feeds", "The Way is Out Through", "Wish", "With Teeth", "We're in This Together", "Zero Sum", "Zoo Station")

Significant low notes:

C♯2 ("Mr. Self Destruct" live Toronto 2009, "Discipline" live Buenos Aires 2008)
D2 ("March of the Pigs" live Made in America 2013, "Somewhat Damaged" live Roskilde Festival 2009)
E♭2 ("Discipline", "Mr. Self Destruct" live Toronto 2009, "My Violent Heart", "The Good Soldier")
E2 ("Demon Seed", "Head Like a Hole", "In This Twilight", "Meet Your Master", "Terrible Lie" live, "The New Flesh", "Zoo Station")
F2 ("Burn" live, "Echoplex, "Find My Way", "I'm Afraid of Americans" live Toronto 6.02.09, "I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally", "Lights in the Sky", "My Violent Heart", "Satellite", "The Perfect Drug")
F♯2 ("Mr. Self Destruct", "Only", "The Great Below" live)
G2 ("Down in It", "I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally", "In This Twilight", "Kinda I Want To" (Purest Feeling demo), "March of the Pigs", "Metal", "Please", "Ruiner", "Sanctified" (Purest Feeling demo), "Sin" live, "Somewhat Damaged", "Something I Can Never Have" live, "Suck" (Pigface version), "Survivalism", "The Becoming", "The Fragile", "The Great Below, "The Only Time" (Purest Feeling demo), "The Wretched", "Underneath it All", "Vessel", "Where is Everybody?", "With Teeth")
G♯2 ("Even Deeper", "Happiness in Slavery", "Memorabilia", "Metal", "Satellite", "The Great Below" live, "While I'm Still Here")
A2 ("All Time Low", "Atmosphere" live, "Even Deeper", "Find My Way", "Gave Up", "God Given", "Kinda I Want To", "Hurt", "Piggy", "Ruiner", "Sanctified", "Suck" (Pigface version), "Survivalism", "Zero Sum")
B♭2 ("All the Love in the World", "Eraser", "Into the Void" ninetynine TV spot version, "I Would For You", "Me, I'm Not", "Meet Your Master", "My Violent Heart", "Something I Can Never Have", "That's What I Get", "The Good Soldier", "The Great Below", "The Only Time", "The Warning", "Various Methods of Escape", "Vessel")
*Purple marks notes in backing vocals.
*Italics mark non-melodic notes.

- Thread originally by T.

Pepe Forever wrote:All the main studio discography plus some rare tracks and live performances are checked. The live discography, some more rare tracks, remixes, HTDA's discography and guest appearances need to be checked still.

Last edited by Rodney Razorshorts on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Rodney Razorshorts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trent Reznor

Post  Pepe Forever on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:48 pm

2:06 Solid full C2? Shocked

Pepe Forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thehuntingparty on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Sherick wrote:
pepeforever wrote:Already notewatched all his studio albums except "The Slip" and "Year Zero", plus "Burn" and the Quake Theme and some live performances. There are some notes that I added that I don't remeber exactly in which part of the song are, so I should doublecheck them when I can, and there's a shitload of notes that I'm not really sure about pitch wise. If I posted them it would be like one of outcastboy's post (no offense intended) and since not to much people care about this singer I won't do that unless asked for it.
I don't know if the Quake Theme C6s are actually him

i am offended Sad

thehuntingparty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wanderlust on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:58 pm

pepeforever wrote:

2:06 Solid full C2? Shocked
I heard C♯2, but yeah, not too shabby at all.

Wanderlust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 am

outcastboy wrote:
Sherick wrote:
pepeforever wrote:Already notewatched all his studio albums except "The Slip" and "Year Zero", plus "Burn" and the Quake Theme and some live performances. There are some notes that I added that I don't remeber exactly in which part of the song are, so I should doublecheck them when I can, and there's a shitload of notes that I'm not really sure about pitch wise. If I posted them it would be like one of outcastboy's post (no offense intended) and since not to much people care about this singer I won't do that unless asked for it.

i am offended Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  thehuntingparty on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 am

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
outcastboy wrote:
Sherick wrote:

i am offended Sad

lol that also is offensive. thanks for this, ill never post here again.

thehuntingparty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:48 am

Rolling Eyes
Notsureifserious.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 am

Guys, give each other a hug and keep on notewatching. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 am

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post  thehuntingparty on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 am

T. wrote: Rolling Eyes
Notsureifserious.jpg

what? you, sherick and this rumpelspqwreqwrfesgt guy are on my black list. one day you all will pay me, for what you did.
bitches

thehuntingparty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:01 am

Still not sure if serious... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  thehuntingparty on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:06 am

Sherick wrote:
Significant low notes:

C♯2 ("Mr. Self Destruct" live in Toronto 2019)

trent is really amazing, he is on tour in 2019, and we may die next week, he is now my biggest idol.

thehuntingparty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:07 am

Ouch.

Back to top Go down

Post  thehuntingparty on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:09 am

i think we all should stop this weird discussion and go to chester bennington thread. theres alot of amazing notes in there.

thehuntingparty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:11 am

Honestly, I'm still confused whether that's humour or not. Popcorn

Fixed the front page.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum