Re: Christina Aguilera

Post  DonutsGalacticos on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:25 pm

and how you know she is cristina? Eh 
DonutsGalacticos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:45 pm

I don't know, I just found that on yt and linked it here, to the further discussion. Smile

Rune

View user profile http://www.lastfm.pl/user/czarniak14

Back to top Go down

Post  DonutsGalacticos on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:55 pm

i approve then
DonutsGalacticos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Some low singing here.

Rune

View user profile http://www.lastfm.pl/user/czarniak14

Back to top Go down

Post  My Fairy King on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Glenn Danzig's appearance at 1:26 with an earth shattering B♭4...
My Fairy King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Updated: 5/7/2016

Post  theOpinionatedOne on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:20 am

Guest wrote:

Voice Type: Soprano
Total Vocal Range: G2-C♯7
Melodic Vocal Range: G2-C#7

Significant high notes:

C♯7 ("The Christmas Song")
C7 ("All I Wanna Do")
A6 ("Move It")
G6 ("The Christmas Song")
F♯6 ("Soar")
F6 ("Car Wash", "Falsas Esperanzas", "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas")
E6 ("Not Myself Tonight", "Pero Me Acuerdo de Tí", "Una Mujer", "What a Girl Wants")
E♭6 ("Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas")
D6 ("Car Wash", "The Christmas Song", "Pero Me Acuerdo de Tí")
C♯6 ("Get Mine, Get Yours", "Infatuation", "Vanity")
C6 ("Hello (Follow Your Own Star)", "Makes Me Wanna Pray", "Vanity")
B5 ("Back in the Day", "El Beso del Final", "Get Mine, Get Yours", "Lotus Intro", "Makes Me Wanna Pray", "Show Me How You Burlesque", "Your Body")
B♭5 ("Cease Fire", "Circles", "Nobody Wants to Be Lonely", "Without You")
A5 ("Blank Page", "Cease Fire", "Desnudate", "Light Up the Sky", "Make the World Move", "Tough Lover", "Walk Away", "What a Girl Wants")
G♯5 ("Car Wash", "Christmas Time", "Express", "Keep on Singin' My Song", "Understand", "What a Girl Wants", "Without You")
G5 ("Beautiful", "Blank Page", "Candyman", "Cruz", "Infatuation", "Keep on Singin' My Song", "Lady Marmalade", "Light Up the Sky", "Slow Down Baby", "Walk Away", "What a Girl Wants", "Without You")
F♯5 ("Ain't No Other Man", "Angels We Have Heard on High", "Beautiful", "The Beautiful People (From Burlesque)", "Christmas Time", "Dirrty", "Get Mine, Get Yours", "I Will Be", "I Turn to You", "Lady Marmalade", "Makes Me Wanna Pray", "Sex for Breakfast", "Show Me How You Burlesque", "Si No Te Hubiera Conocido", "Slow Down Baby", "This Year", "Underappreciated", "The Voice Within", "What a Girl Wants", "Your Body")
F5 ("Car Wash", "Can't Hold Us Down", "Cease Fire", "Come on Over Baby (All I Want is You)", "Contigo en la Distancia", "Falsas Esperanzas", "Glam", "I Hate Boys", "I Turn to You", "Impossible", "Lady Marmalade", "Let There Be Love", "Love Will Find a Way", "Nasty Naughty Boy", "Nobody Wants to Be Lonely", "On Our Way", "Sex for Breakfast", "Sing for Me", "Slow Down Baby", "So Emotional", "Soar", "Something's Got a Hold on Me", "We're a Miracle", "What a Girl Wants", "Without You", "Woohoo")
E5 ("Army of Me", "Bound to You", "Candyman", "Cruz", "Desnudate", "Fighter", "Get Mine, Get Yours", "Hurt", "I Will Be", "Just a Fool", "Keep on Singin' My Song", "Lift Me Up", "Light Up the Sky", "Lotus Intro", "Make the World Move", "Makes Me Wanna Pray", "Mercy on Me", "The Right Man", "Show Me How You Burlesque", "Something's Got a Hold on Me", "Still Dirrty", "Underappreciated", "Understand", "The Voice Within", "Walk Away", "We're a Miracle", "You Lost Me")
E♭5 ("Back in the Day", "Beautiful", "The Beautiful People (From Burlesque)", "Bound to You", "Can't Hold Us Down", "Circles", "Come on Over Baby (All I Want is You)", "Cruz", "Express", "Fighter", "Here to Stay", "I Hate Boys", "I Turn to You", "Impossible", "Infatuation", "Let There Be Love", "Make Over", "Makes Me Wanna Pray", "Nasty Naughty Boy", "Oh Holy Night", "Red Hot Kinda Love", "The Right Man", "Sing for Me", "Soar", "Something's Got a Hold on Me", "Vanity", "We're a Miracle", "What a Girl Wants", "Your Body")
D5 ("Army of Me", "Around the World", "Best of Me", "Blank Page", "Bound to You", "Cease Fire", "Contigo en la Distancia", "Cruz", "Dirrty", "Empty Words", "Falsas Esperanzas", "Fighter", "Glam", "Impossible", "Just a Fool", "Lady Marmalade", "Let There Be Love", "Light Up the Sky", "Moves Like Jagger", "Not Myself Tonight", "Pero Me Acuerdo de Tí", "Prima Donna", "The Right Man", "Sex for Breakfast", "Show Me How You Burlesque", "Sing for Me", "Slow Down Baby", "Still Dirrty", "These Are the Special Times", "Understand", "Vanity", "Welcome", "Without You", "Woohoo")
C#5 ("Ain't No Other Man", "Army of Me", "The Beautiful People (From Burlesque), "Best of Me", "Come on Over Baby (All I Want is You)", "Desnudate", "Express", "Get Mine, Get Yours", "I Got Trouble", "I Will Be", "Impossible", "Infatuation", "Lift Me Up", "Makes Me Wanna Pray", "Oh Mother", "Reflection", "The Right Man", "Slow Down Baby", "Something's Got a Hold on Me", "Underappreciated", "Vanity", "The Voice Within", "You Are What You Are (Beautiful)", "Your Body")
C5 ("Ain't No Other Man", "Anywhere But Here", "Beautiful", "Blank Page", "Can't Hold Us Down", "Castle Walls", "Circles", "Empty Words", "Genie in a Bottle", "Glam", "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", "Hurt", "I Hate Boys", "I'm OK", "Impossible", "Just a Fool", "Keeps Gettin' Better", "Light Up the Sky", "Make Over", "Make the World Move", "Mercy on Me", "Nasty Naughty Boy", "On Our Way", "The Prayer", "Soar", "Stronger Than Ever", "Vanity", "We're a Miracle", "What a Girl Wants", "When You Put Your Hands on Me", "Without You", "You Lost Me")

Significant low notes:

F♯3 ("All I Need", "Army of Me", "Express", "Get Mine, Get Yours", "Keep on Singin' My Song", "Lift Me Up", "Makes Me Wanna Pray", "Oh Mother")
F3 ("Anywhere But Here", "Blank Page", "Can't Hold Us Down", "Cease Fire", "Circles", "Cruz", "Dirrty", "F.U.S.S.", "Keeps Gettin' Better", "Loving Me 4 Me", "Oh Mother", "Prima Donna", "The Real Thing", "Save Me from Myself", "Shotgun", "Sing for Me", "Something's Got a Hold on Me", "Stronger Than Ever", "Thank You (Dedication to Fans...)", "This Christmas", "This Year", "We're a Miracle")
E3 ("Bound to You", "Candyman", "The Christmas Song", "Come on Over Baby (All I Want is You)", "Fighter", "Just a Fool", "Keep on Singin' My Song", "Mercy on Me", "Keeps Gettin' Better", "The Real Thing", "Save Me from Myself", "Something's Got a Hold on Me", "A Song for You", "Stripped Pt. 2", "Understand", "The Voice Within", "Walk Away", "We're a Miracle", "What a Girl Wants")
E♭3 ("Beautiful", "Dreamy Eyes", "Express", "Genie in a Bottle", "Hello (Follow Your Own Star)", "I Am", "I Got Trouble", "Intro (Back to Basics)", "Nasty Naughty Boy", "Oh Mother", "The Prayer", "Sing for Me", "Soar", "Something's Got a Hold on Me", "The Star-Spangled Banner" live 2005, "These Are the Special Times", "This Year", "Vanity", "You Lost Me", "Your Body")
D3 ("Bobblehead", "The Christmas Song", "Falling in Love Again", "Fighter", "Impossible", "Keep on Singin' My Song", "Lotus Intro", "Nasty Naughty Boy", "Not Myself Tonight", "The Real Thing", "Shotgun", "Soar", "These Are the Special Times", "What a Girl Wants")
C♯3 ("Angels We Have Heard on High", "The Christmas Song", "Show Me How You Burlesque", "Sing for Me", "Walk Away")
C3 ("Cruz", "I Am", "On Our Way", "Shotgun", "Walk Away", "We're a Miracle")
B2 ("Keep on Singin' My Song", "Lotus Intro")
B♭2 ("I Am")
G♯2 ("Elastic Love")
G2 ("Fighter")

*Purple marks less audible notes (harmonies, unisons, other backing vocals, etc.)
*Italics mark non-sung notes.

All of the notes I've added were compiled through YouTube videos. I take NO credit for the research done on the newly added notes. Would love a little help!

Last edited by theOpinionatedOne on Sun May 08, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Thread was criminally neglected!)

theOpinionatedOne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top