Ariel Bloomer

Post  iamnothing on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:28 am

Voice type: Soprano For Hire
Total range: E3-F♯5
Sung range: E3-F5

Significant high notes:
F♯5 ("Cynics & Critics")
F5 ("Cynics & Critics", "Watch Me")
E5 ("Get Well", "Make a Move", "Pop Culture", "Rock and Roll Thugs")
E♭5 ("Counting on Hearts", "Cynics & Critics", "Hope of Morning", "One Million Ways", "Sorry About Your Parents")
D5 ("Counting on Hearts", "Hope of Morning", "Nerves", "Pop Culture", "Watch Me")
C♯5 ("Get Well", "Make a Move", "Off with Her Head", "One Million Ways", "Rock and Roll Thugs", "Sorry About Your Parents", "Sugar & Spice", "Supposed to Be")
C5 ("Bam Bam Pop", "Counting on Hearts", "Cynics & Critics", "Hope of Morning", "Nerves", "Off with Her Head", "Pop Culture", "Watch Me")
B4 ("Bam Bam Pop", "Get Well", "Make a Move", "Nerves", "Now You Know", "Pop Culture", "Rock and Roll Thugs", "Sorry About Your Parents", "Sugar & Spice")
B♭4 ("Counting on Hearts", "Cynics & Critics", "Hope of Morning", "Off with Her Head", "One Million Ways", "Sorry About Your Parents", "Supposed to Be", "Watch Me")
A4 ("Bam Bam Pop", "Make a Move", "Nerves", "Now You Know", "Numb", "Pop Culture", "Rock and Roll Thugs", "Watch Me")

Significant low notes:
B3 ("Bam Bam Pop", "Get Well", "Make a Move", "Nerves", "Numb", "Rock and Roll Thugs", "Sorry About Your Parents")
B♭3 ("Cynics & Critics", "Hope of Morning", "One Million Ways", "Sorry About Your Parents", "Supposed to Be")
A3 ("Bam Bam Pop", "Now You Know", "Numb", "Rock and Roll Thugs", "Watch Me")
G♯3 ("One Million Ways", "Sorry About Your Parents", "Supposed to Be")
F♯3 ("Nerves", "One Million Ways", "Rock and Roll Thugs", "Sorry About Your Parents")
F3 ("Supposed to Be")
E3 ("Nerves")

Italics denote non-melodic notes.
Underlines denote backing vocals or vocals buried in the mix.
iamnothing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top