P!nk (Alecia Moore)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

P!nk (Alecia Moore)

Post  Rockin' D on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:41 am

Voice Type: Fuckin' Perfect Mezzo-Soprano
Sung Range: B♭2-B5
Total Range: B♭2-C7

Significant High Notes:
C7 ("Raise Your Glass" (Live in Orlando 2013))
E6 ("'Cuz I Can", "So What")
C6 ("Bad Bad Day")
B5 ("'Cuz I Can", "Sober")
A5 ("Fingers", "So What", "Split Personality", "You Make Me Sick" (live))
G♯5 ("Why Did I Ever Like You?")
G5 ("Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Bridge Of Light", "Free", "God Is A DJ", "Hiccup", "Just Give Me A Reason", "Just Like Fire", "Misery", "Nobody Knows", "Numb", "Run", "Slut Like You", "Split Personality", "The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive", "Timebomb", "Today's The Day", "Why Did I Ever Like You?")
F♯5 ("Beam Me Up", "How Come You're Not Here", "Just Like Fire", "So What", "Sober", "Try", "True Love", "Whataya Want From Me")
F5 ("Catch Me While I'm Sleeping", "Hiccup", "Is It Love", "Lady Marmalade", "Let Me Let You Know", "Long Way To Happy", "Love Is Such A Crazy Thing", "Misery", "Most Girls", "My Signature Move", "One Foot Wrong", "Stop Falling", "The Great Escape", "The One That Got Away", "There You Go")
E5 ("Are We All We Are", "Bad Influence", "Beam Me Up", "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Break The Cycle", "Can't Take Me Home", "Capsized",  "'Cuz I Can", "Equal Rights", "Fingers", "Free", "From A Closet In Norway (Oslo Blues)", "Heartbreaker", "Hell Wit Ya", "Here Comes The Weekend", "Highway To Hell" (live), "Is It Love", "Just Give Me A Reason", "Just Like A Pill", "Just Like Fire", "Mean", "Piece Of My Heart" (live), "Raise Your Glass", "Run", "Stop Falling", "Stupid Girls", "The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive", "The Truth About Love", "Timebomb", "True Love", "U + Ur Hand", "Unwind", "Walk Of Shame", "When We're Through")
E♭5 ("18 Wheeler", "Catch Me While I'm Sleeping", "Chaos And Piss", "Don't Let Me Get Me", "Feel Good Time", "Hiccup", "Let Me Let You Know", "Lonely Girl", "Long Way To Happy", "Love Gone Wrong", "Love Is Such A Crazy Thing", "Mean", "Misery", "M!ssundaztood", "My Signature Move", "Nobody Knows", "Numb", "Push Me Away", "Respect", "Runaway", "Save My Life", "Sober", "The Great Escape", "The Truth About Love", "There You Go", "Today's The Day", "Unbeliever", "Waiting For Love", "Welcome To The Jungle" (live), "Where Did The Beat Go?", "Why Did I Ever Like You?")
D5 ("Bad Influence", "Beam Me Up", "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Break The Cycle", "Bridge Of Light", "Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self", "Crash And Burn", "Dear Mr. President", "Disconnected", "Do What U Do", "Don't Let Me Get Me", "Equal Rights", "Free", "Fuckin' Perfect", "Funhouse", "Gently", "Get The Party Started", "God Is A DJ", "Heartbreak Down", "Hell Wit Ya", "Here Comes The Weekend", "How Come You're Not Here", "I Got Money Now", "Is It Love", "Is This Thing On?", "It's All Your Fault", "Just Give Me A Reason", "Lady Marmalade", "Last To Know", "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)", "Let Me Let You Know", "Lonely Girl", "Love Gone Wrong", "Love Song", "Mercedes Benz", "M!ssundaztood", "Most Girls", "My Signature Move", "Numb", "Raise Your Glass", "Run", "Slut Like You", "Split Personality", "Stop Falling", "The Great Escape", "The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive", "The One That Got Away", "Time After Time" (Live From Melbourne), "Timebomb", "Trouble", "True Love", "Try", "Try Too Hard", "U + Ur Hand", "Unbeliever", "Walk Of Shame", "Whataya Want From Me", "When We're Through", "Who Knew", "Words", "You Make Me Sick")
C♯5 ("18 Wheeler", "Are We All We Are", "Break The Cycle", "Can't Take Me Home", "Centerfold", "Chaos And Piss", "From A Closet In Norway (Oslo Blues)", "Heartbreaker", "Heartbreak Down", "Hell Wit Ya", "Here Comes The Weekend", "How Come You're Not Here", "I Don't Believe You", "Is This Thing On?", "Just Like A Pill", "Long Way To Happy", "Love Is Such A Crazy Thing", "One Foot Wrong", "Piece Of My Heart" (live), "Please Don't Leave Me", "Run", "Save My Life", "Second Guess", "So What", "Sober", "The Truth About Love", "There You Go", "True Love", "Unwind", "Walk Away", "Who Knew", "You Make Me Sick")
C5 ("Ave Mary A", "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" (live), "Bad Bad Day", "Beam Me Up", "Bohemian Rhapsody" (live), "Boring", "Bridge Of Light", "Can't Help It", "Capsized", "Catch Me While I'm Sleeping", "Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self", "Dear Diary", "Disconnected", "Don't Let Me Get Me", "Feel Good Time", "Fingers," "Funhouse", "Gently", "God Is A DJ", "Gone To California", "Hiccup", "Highway To Hell" (live), "I Got Money Now", "I Have Seen The Rain", "I'm Not Dead", "Is It Love", "Just Give Me A Reason", "Last To Know", "Lonely Girl", "Long Way To Happy", "Love Is Such A Crazy Thing", "Me And Bobby McGee" (live), "Misery", "Most Girls", "Nobody Knows", "One Foot Wrong", "Push Me Away", "Respect", "Runaway", "Setting The World On Fire", "Split Personality", "Stop Falling", "Stupid Girls", "The Great Escape", "The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive", "The One That Got Away", "There You Go", "Today's The Day", "Tonight's The Night", "Trouble", "Welcome To The Jungle" (live), "White Rabbit" (Jimmy Kimmel Live!), "Why Did I Ever Like You?", "Words")
B4 ("18 Wheeler", "Are We All We Are", "Bad Influence", "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Bridge Of Light", "Can't Take Me Home", "Capsized", "Centerfold", "Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self", "Crash And Burn", "'Cuz I Can", "Dear Diary", "Delirium", "Do What U Do", "Equal Rights", "Free", "From A Closet In Norway (Oslo Blues)", "Fuckin' Perfect", "Funhouse", "Gently", "Get The Party Started", "Heartbreaker", "Hell Wit Ya", "Here Comes The Weekend", "Is This Thing On?", "It's All Your Fault", "Just Give Me A Reason", "Just Like A Pill", "Just Like Fire", "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)", "Let Me Let You Know", "Love Gone Wrong", "Love Song", "Mean", "M!ssundaztood", "My Vietnam", "Oh My God", "Private Show", "Raise Your Glass", "Run", "Save My Life", "Slut Like You", "So What", "Sober", "Stop Falling", "Stupid Girls", "The One That Got Away", "The Truth About Love", "Tonight's The Night", "Trouble", "Try", "Try Too Hard", "U + Ur Hand", "Unbeliever", "Unwind", "Waiting For Love", "Walk Away", "Walk Of Shame", "We Are The World", "Welcome To The Jungle" (live), "Whataya Want From Me", "When We're Through", "Where Did The Beat Go?", "White Rabbit" (Jimmy Kimmel Live!), "Who Knew", "Why Did I Ever Like You?", "You Make Me Sick")

Significant Low Notes:
G3 ("Ave Mary A", "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" (live), "Bad Influence", "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Bridge Of Light", "Catch 22", "Catch Me While I'm Sleeping", "Crash And Burn", "'Cuz I Can", "Dear Diary", "Dear Mr. President", "Delirium", "Disconnected", "Don't Let Me Get Me", "Equal Rights", "Eventually", "Fingers", "Free", "Fuckin' Perfect", "Funhouse", "Glitter In The Air", "God Is A DJ", "Gone To California", "Hooker", "I Don't Believe You", "I Got Money Now", "I'm Not Dead", "It's All Your Fault", "Just Give Me A Reason", "Just Like Fire", "Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)", "Let Me Let You Know", "Love Is Such A Good Thing", "Love Song", "Misery", "My Signature Move", "Oh My God", "One Foot Wrong", "Raise Your Glass", "Runaway", "Shine", "Split Personality", "Stupid Girls", "This Is How It Goes Down", "Timebomb", "Today's The Day", "Tonight's The Night", "Trouble", "Try Too Hard", "U + Ur Hand", "Walk Of Shame", "When We're Through", "Words")
F♯3 ("18 Wheeler", "Angel" (Live at AMA's 2008), "Bad Influence", "Break The Cycle", "Centerfold", "Do What U Do", "From A Closet In Norway (Oslo Blues)", "Funhouse", "Heartbreaker", "Hell Wit Ya", "Humble Neighborhoods", "I Don't Believe You", "Is This Thing On?", "Just Like A Pill", "Love Song", "Mean", "M!ssundaztood", "No Ordinary Love", "Oh My God", "Open Door", "Please Don't Leave Me", "Private Show", "Save My Life", "Second Guess", "So What", "Sober", "True Love", "U + Ur Hand", "Unwind", "Waiting For Love", "Walk Away", "We've Got Scurvy", "When We're Through", "Who Knew", "You Make Me Sick")
F3 ("Ave Mary A", "Bohemian Rhapsody" (live), "Boring", "Bridge Of Light", "Crash And Burn", "Crystal Ball", "Don't Let Me Get Me", "Eventually", "Feel Good Time", "Glitter In The Air", "Gone To California", "Hiccup", "Hooker", "I Have Seen The Rain", "I'm Not Dead", "Let Me Let You Know", "Long Way To Happy", "Love Is Such A Crazy Thing", "Most Girls", "Numb", "Please Don't Leave Me", "Respect", "Runaway", "Shine", "There You Go", "This Is How It Goes Down", "Today's The Day")
E3 ("Angel" (Live at AMA's 2008), "Bad Bad Day", "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Centerfold", "'Cuz I Can", "Dear Diary", "Delirium", "Equal Rights", "Free", "From A Closet In Norway (Oslo Blues)", "Fuckin' Perfect", "God Is A DJ", "Heartbreaker", "Heartbreak Down", "Hell Wit Ya", "Is It Love", "Is This Thing On?", "It's All Your Fault", "Just Like A Pill", "Just Like Fire", "Last To Know", "Let Me Let You Know", "Love Song", "Mean", "Oh My God", "Private Show", "Raise Your Glass", "Slut Like You", "Stupid Girls", "Summertime" (live), "Timebomb", "The Truth About Love", "There You Go", "Tonight's The Night", "True Love", "U + Ur Hand", "Walk Away", "Who Knew", "You And Me", "You Make Me Sick")
E♭3 ("Bad Influence", "Catch Me While I'm Sleeping", "Centerfold", "Crystal Ball", "Disconnected", "Don't Let Me Get Me", "Hiccup", "Humble Neighborhoods", "Numb", "Runaway", "Second Guess", "Sober", "Split Personality", "You And Me")
D3 ("Bad Influence", "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Bridge Of Light", "Catch 22", "Crystal Ball", "Do What U Do", "God Is A DJ", "Heartbreak Down", "Is It Love", "Most Girls", "Slut Like You", "So What" (live on Ellen), "This Is How It Goes Down")
C♯3 ("Catch 22", "Heartbreaker", "Humble Neighborhoods", "Is It Love", "Most Girls", "Private Show")
C3 ("Catch Me While I'm Sleeping", "Crystal Ball", "Feel Good Time", "Runaway", "The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive")
B♭2 ("Feel Good Time", "My Signature Move")
*Italics mark non-sung notes.
*Underlined marks notes either in backing vocals or obscured in the mix.
Rockin' D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top