Jessica Simpson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jessica Simpson

Post  galaxyseal on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:24 am

Voice Type: Lyric Soprano
Best Songs Vocally: A Chorus Line, I Wanna Love You Forever, Your Faith In Me, I Belong To Me

Full Range: E3 - D7
Sung Range: E3 - G♯6

Significant High Notes:

D7 ("Clip from Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica")
G♯6 ("Live Vocal Warmup")
F6 ("Random Clip at the Amusement Park")
E6 ("Your Faith In Me")
E♭6 ("Live Vocal Warmup")
D6 ("Your Faith In Me")
C♯6 ("Your Faith In Me")
B5 ("Forbidden Fruit" live at The Reality Show Tour", "Random Live Clip")
B♭5 ("Lady Marmalade" live duet with Patti LaBelle and Cyndi Lauper)
A5 ("Your Faith In Me")
G♯5 ("Forbidden Fruit" live at The Reality Show Tour, "The Lover In Me")
G5 ("Everyday See You" live at The Reality Show Tour", "I Belong To Me", "I Wanna Love You Forever", "Imagination", "Lady Marmalade" live with Patti LaBelle and Cyndi Lauper)
F♯5 ("For Your Love", "I Belong To Me", "I Think I'm In Love With You", "I Wanna Love You Forever", "Your Faith In Me")
F5 ("Angels" various live performances, "Do You Know", "Final Heartbreak", "I Wanna Love You Forever" various live performances, "Imagination", "Star Spangled Banner" live at the Indianapolis Moter Speedway in 2004, "Sweetest Sin", "Take My Breath Away" various live performances, "Your Faith In Me" live at Disney)
E5 ("A Chorus Line", "A Little Bit", "Do You Know", "Irresistable", "I Think I'm In Love With You", "I've Got My Eyes On You" live, "Little Drummer Boy" live duet with Ashlee Simpson, "My Only Wish", "What Child Is This", "Your Faith In Me")
E♭5 ("Angels" various live performances, "I Belong To Me", "I Never", "Irresistable" live at Rockin' For America, "O Holy Night", "Still Beautiful", "The Merry Christmas Song" live at New York City)
D5 ("A Chorus Line",  "A Little Bit", "Angels", "I Wanna Love You Forever", "I've Got My Eyes On You" live, "Imagination", "My Only Wish", "Star Spangled Banner", "Take My Breath Away", "The Merry Christmas Song" live at New York City, "With You")
C♯5 ("For Your Love", "Forever In Your Eyes", "His Eye Is On The Sparrow", "Irresistable", "I Think I'm In Love With You", "I Wanna Love You Forever", "Might As Well Be Making Love", "O Holy Night")
C5 ("A Chorus Line", "Angels", "Do You Know", "Everyday See You", "For Your Love", "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", "Mary, Did You Know", "Might As Well Be Making Love", "Remember That", )
B4 ("A Public Affair", "Star Spangled Banner", "The Merry Christmas Song" live at New York City, "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'", "Underneath", "Your Faith In Me")
B♭4 ("A Public Affair", "Angels", "I Belong To Me", "The Merry Christmas Song" live at New York City)

Significant Low Notes:

A3 ("A Public Affair", "Everyday See You", "Sweetest Sin", "Take My Breath Away", "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'", "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)")
G♯3 ("Everyday See You" live at the Reality Show Tour, "Happy Christmas" live duet with Ashlee Simpson", "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", "I Belong To Me", "Remember That", "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'")
G3 ( "A Little Bit", "Here Comes Santa Claus", "Mary, Did You Know" live Christmas Special at PBS, "Star Spangled Banner" various live performances, "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)")
F♯3 ("Happy Christmas" live duet with Ashlee Simpson", "Remember That", "The Merry Christmas Song" live at New York City, "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'", "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)")
F3 ("Irresistable", "I Wanna Love You Forever", "Remember That", "Star Spangled Banner", "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'")
E3 ("Forbidden Fruit", "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)")
Blue marks notes that are not sung in chest voice.
Italics marks notes that are screamed or not sung.
Underlines mark notes that are hidden in the background vocals or harmonies.
galaxyseal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top