Andrew Volpe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrew Volpe

Post  ksallak on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:00 pm

Voice type: Dramatic Tenor
Melodic range: F♯2-A5
Total range: C2-A5

Significant High Notes:

• A5 ("Skeletons on Parade", "We're High")
  • G♯5 ("Battle Cry")
  • G5 ("Goodwill Hunting By Myself", "People Say I'm the Man")
  • F♯5 ("Ghostbusters" live in Springfield 2007)
  • F5 ("Girls on Trampolines")
  • E5 ("Cyborgs vs Robots", "Drunken Lament", "Go-Getter Greg", "Skeletons on Parade", "Solar Color Dust!", "Too Tired to Wink", "We're High", "Whipped Cream")
  • D5 ("A Very Ludo Christmas" live, "Love Me Dead", "Part IV: Morning in May", "Save Our City")
  • C5 ("Battle Cry", "Girls on Trampolines", "Saturday Night Thunderbolt", "Sara's Song", "We're High")
  • B4 ("Drunken Lament", "Goodwill Hunting By Myself", "Part III: The Lamb and the Dragon", "Solar Colar Dust!", "Too Tired to Wink")
  • B♭4 ("A Very Ludo Christmas" live 2007, "Air Conditioned Love", "Girls on Trampolines", "Love Me Dead", "Save Our City", "Solar Color Dust!", "We're High")
  • A4 ("A Very Ludo Christmas" live, "All the Stars in Texas", "Anything for You", "Cyborgs vs Robots", "Drunken Lament", "Feeding Frenzy", "Fire Truck", "Ghostbusters" live intro, "Girls on Trampolines", "Go-Getter Greg", "Japan It!", "Lake Pontchartrain", "Love Me Dead", "Manta Rays", "Mutiny Below", "Party with My Friends", "Part II: Tonight's the Night", "Part IV: Morning in May", "Please", "Pool Party", "Puke and Rally", "Rotten Town", "Roxy", "Safe in the Dark", "Skeletons on Parade", "Solar Color Dust!", "Such As It Ends", "Summertime", "We're High", "Whipped Cream")
  • G♯4 ("Cajones (We're Not Gonna Back Down)", "Drunken Lament", "Genetic", "Hello, My Name Is Your TV", "Hum Along", "I'll Never Be Lonely Again", "Mutiny Below")
  • G4 ("Elektra's Complex", "Epic" live, "Goodwill Hunting By Myself", "Heartbeat", "In Space", "Laundry Girl", "Ode to Kevin Arnold", "Overdone", "Party with My Friends", "Part I: Broken Bride", "People Say I'm the Man", "Puke and Rally", "Scream, Scream, Scream")

Significant Low Notes:

• E3 ("All the Stars in Texas", "Cyborgs vs Robots", "Elektra's Complex", "Goodwill Hunting By Myself", "Laundry Girl", "Party with My Friends", "Part II: Tonight's the Night", "Please", "Roxy", "Saturday Night Thunderbolt", "Scream, Scream, Scream", "Solar Color Dust!", "Summertime", "Too Tired to Wink", "Topeka")
  • E♭3 ("Solor Color Dust!")
  • D3 ("Elektra's Complex", "Fire Truck", "Party with My Friends", "Part I: Broken Bride", "Pool Party", "Roxy", "Streetlights", "We're High")
  • C♯3 ("Manta Rays", "Safe in the Dark", "Such As It Ends")
  • C3 ("A Very Ludo Christmas" live, "All the Stars in Texas", "Girls on Trampolines", "Japan It!", "Part III: The Lamb and the Dragon", "People Say I'm the Man", "Rotten Town", "The Boat Song")
  • B2 ("Anything for You", "Cyborgs vs Robots", "Fire Truck", "Hello, My Name Is Your TV", "I'll Never Be Lonely Again", "Part III: The Lamb and the Dragon", "Please", "The Horror of Our Love")
  • B♭2 ("Battle Cry", "Genetic", "Hello, My Name Is Your TV", "People Say I'm the Man", "The Horror of Our Love")
  • A2 ("Air Conditioned Love", "Feeding Frenzy", "Fire Truck", "I'll Never Be Lonely Again", "Love Me Dead", "Overdone", "Puke and Rally", "Skeletons on Parade", "The Horror of Our Love", "Whipped Cream")
  • G2 ("Genetic", "Go-Getter Greg", "Ode to Kevin Arnold", "Part III: The Lamb and the Dragon", "Part IV: Morning in May", "People Say I'm the Man", "Pool Party", "Save Our City", "Skeleton's Lullaby")
  • F♯2 ("Overdone")
  • F2 ("Genetic")
  • E2 ("Goodwill Hunting By Myself", "Puke and Rally")
  • C2 ("Skeletons on Parade")

*Underlines mark notes in backing vocals or otherwise obscured.
*Italics mark non-melodic notes.
*Blue marks clear falsetto notes.
*Gray marks especially fryish notes that still maintain a solid pitch.

The frontman of the pop-punk band Ludo, as well as the EDM project Hot Problems (not to be confused with the memey song by Double Take). Low tenor with typical pop-punk resonance and a confident falsetto. Doesn't dodge low notes live. I've notewatched every song the man has recorded and a few live performances. Now what?

Last edited by ksallak on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found more notes)
ksallak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top