Bård Ylvisåker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bård Ylvisåker

Post  Insufficient_Platypus on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:01 am

Assosiated Acts: Ylvis (2000-Present)
Voice Type: Baritenor (?)
Total Vocal Range: E♭2-A5

Significant High Notes:

A5: ("Billy Jean", "Massachusetts", "September", "Mr. Vain")
G5: ("Pie Jesu")
F♯5: ("The Fox")
F5: ("A Capella", "Kindergarten Rap", "Yoghurt")
E5: ("Oops, I Did It Again", "Spiderman Theme", "Tonight With Ylvis Episode 4")
E♭5: ("Engine For Gabriel", "Language Of Love", "The Fox")
D5: ("James Brown Medley", "The Fox")
C5: ("Bad", "The Fox", "40+")
B♭4: ("Intolerant", "Massachusetts", "Stemninga E På Topp")
A4: ("Da Vet Du At Det Er Jul", "Draugen Sin Båt Er Stor", "Guttesveis", "Ka Kan Eg Gi Deg?", "Party", "Reservations", "The Nations Of The World")
G♯4: ("Da Vet Du At Det Er Jul", "Intolerant", "Language of Love", "Svenskesangen")
G4: ("All I Want For Christmas", "Danish Mountains", "Esther, Du Bist Ein Schwester", "I Kjempeform", "Massachusetts", "My Mind Is Blocked", "Nei Så Tjukk Du Har Blitt", "While You Were Away I Changed The Locks On Your Door So That When You Come Back You Have To Change The Key Aswell Because The Old Key Won't Work In The New Lock", "Yoghurt")
F♯4: ("Draugen Sin Båt Er Stor", "I Can Be A Hero","Kærlek Mamlø Otrohet", "Massachusetts", "Når Morra Mi Vasker Opp Er Hun Ei Blid Lita Jente", "Tonight With Ylvis Episode 4")

Significant Low Notes:

C3: ("All I Want For Christmas", "Barneskolen", "Fuck You, Ylvis", "James Brown Medley", "My Mind Is Blocked", "På Scenen Det Skjer", "Stemninga E På Topp")
B2: ("Anti-Internet Song", "Barneskolen", "Boom Boom Boom", "Da Vet Du At Det Er Jul, "Skjærgårdstrubaduren", "Someone Like Me")
B♭2: ("Danish Mountains", "Language Of Love", "Reven På Hønsejakt", "The Nations Of The World", "The Sock Song")
A2: ("En Deilig Onsdag", "I Kjempeform", "Kongoparty", "Reservations")
G2: ("Di Bou Timæ La Helibø", "Forced Satirical Song", "While You Were Away I Changed The Locks On Your Door So That When You Come Back You Have To Change The Key Aswell Because The Old Key Won't Work In The New Lock")
F♯2: ("Knipse Med Venstre")
F2: ("Hun Har Smuglet En Øl Med Ut", "Ytterst På Tissen (Original OFAG version))
E2: ("Yogurt")
E♭2: ("Skjærgårdstrubaduren")

*Underlines marks notes in backing vocals or otherwise muffled/obscured in the song mix.
*Italics mark non-melodic notes.
*Blue marks clear falsetto notes.

Last edited by Insufficient_Platypus on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Insufficient_Platypus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bård Ylvisåker

Post  Rockin' D on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:47 am

Spoiler:
An A5 at 2:09. G♯5's at 2:12 and 2:14. There's also sung F♯5's after that and another  sung falsetto note, an E♭5 at 3:18.
Rockin' D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Insufficient_Platypus on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:20 pm

You seemed to have mixed up the threads a bit. I think you're looking for this guy.
Though I did have the A5 listed as a B♭5, so thanks for pointing that out Smile

EDIT: The E♭5 is indeed Bård, added to the thread.
Insufficient_Platypus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top