Orly Lari (EarlyRise)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orly Lari (EarlyRise)

Post  galaxyseal on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Information:
Coming from a band called, EarlyRise, known from the internet for songs like Memories, All You Know and Someday; as well as for covers like Narcissistic Cannibal and La La La. She may not be well-known but her voice speaks for itself and she shows her abilities in songs like Peace, Memories, La La La and Narcissistic Cannibal. Her band released their debut album "What If" in 2011 and released a series of singles towards the arrival of their next album such as Black and White, Picture and Oblivious. They also released an "Acoustic Versions" album which included acoustic versions of some of their standalone singles and songs from What If. They eventually released their follow-up album in 2015 titled, Colors (or Colours if you're European).

Voice Type: Light-Lyric Mezzo-Soprano
Best Songs Vocally: Memories, Narcissistic Cannibal, La La La, John Doe, Peace

Vocal Range: B2 - E6

Significant High Notes:

E6 ("Peace", "This Ending")
E♭6 ("Face Me")
C6 ("Peace", "This Ending")
B5 ("Face Me", "Old Friend", "Peace")
B♭5 ("Memories")
A5 ("Face Me" live from Music Matters 2012, "Over" live from Music Matters 2012)
G♯5 ("Leave Me Alone" live from Music Matters 2012, "Old Friend" live from Music Matters 2012, "Shame")
G5 ("Faceless", "Leave Me Alone" live from Music Matters 2012, "Memories", "Safer In Here")
F♯5 ("Become Mad", "China", "La La La", "Leave Me Alone" live from Music Matters 2012, "Shame")
F5 ("John Doe", "Shell")
E5 ("Memories", "Peace", "This Ending")
E♭5 ("Black and White, "La La La", "Memories", "Narcissistic Cannibal", "Oblivious", "Shame", "Someday", "This Ending")
D5 ("Brother", "John Doe", "La La La", "Narcissistic Cannibal", "Oblivious", "Over", "Shell", "Sober")
C♯5 ("Become Mad", "Brother", "Chaos", "China", "Face Me", "Memories", "Narcissistic Cannibal", "Over", "Safer In Here", "Sober", "Someday", "Someday", "What If")
C5 ("Become Mad", "Black and White", "Brother", "Colours", "John Doe", "Leave Me Alone", "Memories", "Old Friend" at Acoustic Sessions, "Overcome", "Someday", "This Ending", "Wasteland", "What If")
B4 ("All You Know", "Face Me", "John Doe", "Leave Me Alone", "Old Friend", "Over", "Shame", "Shell", "Someday", "This Ending", "Wasteland")
B♭4 ("All You Know", "Become Mad", "Brother", "Faceless", "Goodbye", "John Doe", "Leave Me Alone", "Old Friend" at Acoustic Sessions, "Shame", "This Ending")
A4 ("China", "Memories", "Sober", "This Ending", "Wasteland")

Significant Low Notes:

G3 ("Chaos", "Faceless", "Falling To The Ground", "Junkie", "John Doe", "Old Friend" at Acoustic Sessions, "Picture", "Safer In Here", "Sober")
F♯3 ("China", "Faceless", "Falling To The Ground", "La La La", "Over", "Overcome", "Picture", "Save A Life", "Someday")
F3 ("Falling To The Ground", "Goodbye","John Doe", "Junkie", "Picture")
E3 ("Chaos", "China", "Falling To The Ground", "John Doe", "Junkie", "Leave Me Alone", "Peace", "Picture", "What If")
E♭3 ("Leave Me Alone", "Peace", "Picture")
D3 ("Black and White", "Junkie", "Peace")
C♯3 ("Black and White", "Peace")
B2 ("Black and White")
Blue indicates that the note is falsetto or not sung with chest voice.
Underlines indicate the notes is buried in either harmonies or background vocals.
All notes are found from either; the two (as of now) studio albums and live performances. I thought I'd make this since they're not really well-known so she probably wouldn't have someone made a thread for her Smile
Note: Some songs are listed twice because only because she hits the same note in two different registers but both are worth acknowledging.

Last edited by galaxyseal on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:07 am; edited 7 times in total
galaxyseal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orly Lari (EarlyRise)

Post  CracK on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:33 pm

oww finally an israeli singer on trp Party
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxyseal on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:07 am

CracK wrote:oww finally an israeli singer on trp Party
Yep and I was pretty quick doing it cause I already had the notes found before making this.
galaxyseal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top