Sung Range: A2-D5
Total Range: A2-D5

Significant High Notes:
D5 ("Take On Me")
C5 ("Yellow Brick Road")
B4 ("Take On Me")
B♭4 ("Happy Halloween")
A4 ("Facts Of Life", "Fuck You")
G♯4 ("Acapella Battle", "Charles In Charge", "Dynamite", "I'm No Superman", "Maniac", "Hey Ya")
G4 ("Carry On Wayward Son", "Teeange Dream", "Yellow Brick Road", "You Deserve Ted's Band Today")
F♯4 ("Happy Halloween")

Significant Low Notes:
E3 ("Carry On Wayward Son", "Dynamite")
E♭3 ("The Six Million Dollar Man")
D3 ("Don't Fear The Reaper")
C♯3 ("I'm No Superman")
C3 ("Screw You")
B2 ("Guy Love", "Hey Ya")
B♭2 ("The Six Million Dollar Man")
A2 ("Somewhere Over The Rainbow")

Known For Vocals:
As an actor and singer. Most associated with his portrayal of 'Ted Buckland', the unlucky, overworked lawyer, on the U.S TV series, "Scrubs", fans of the show will know him as an accomplished singer. A recurring theme of the show was Ted leading his extremely talented, but never appreciated, acapella group, "The Worthless Peons", practicing and performing in various areas of the hospital, often an inappropriate times. This included wishing to perform The Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear The Reaper" to terminally ill children. In real life The Worthless Peons are "The Blanks", and are a real acapella group, who recorded all of their own vocals for the show. Although Ted assumes the lead role in the group, traditionally taken by the baritone, Ted is infact a dark tenor of sorts. His remarkably relaxed style of chest belting has been taken as high as B4, sometimes going higher in a soft falsetto. His lows are pleasant, soft and gentle, and his vibrant, tenorish timbre throughout his range confirms him within the tenor classification. He is also known to play the role of Paul McCartney in a Beatles tribute band, "The Butties".

Last edited by Clem on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Clem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sam Lloyd (Ted Buckland)

Post  Clem on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:39 am

Anyone offer some help pitching Sam's higher backing vocals in this song? I'm pretty sure it bottoms at B2, but it's hard to hear him when the song really gets going since he's much further back in the mix behind the two leads and the bass.
Clem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top