Denis Stoff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denis Stoff

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:56 am

Denis Alexandrovich Shaforostov
Voice Type: Finally Famous Tenor
Melodic Range: G2-B♭5
Total Range: E♭2-B♭5
Associated Acts: (Cat!Cow!MilkyWay!, Make Me Famous(ex), Down & Dirty(ex), Asking Alexandria)

High-Notes:

B♭5 ("The Brightest Stars (Live Acoustic)")
A5 ("Once You Killed a Cow, You Gotta Make a Burger")
G♯5 ("The Brightest Stars (Live Acoustic)")
G5 ("Here I Am", "Once You Killed a Cow, You Gotta Make a Burger")
F♯5 ("Becoming Closer to Closure", "The Black", "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn", "Your Hearts Own Shelter")
F5 ("I Am a Traitor", "The Lost Souls", "Once You Killed a Cow, You Gotta Make a Burger", "Send Me Home")
E5 ("Becoming Closer to Closure", "The Black", "Circled By the Wolves", "Here I Am", "I Will Never Lose My Way", "I Won't Give In", "Just a Slave to Rock 'n Roll", "The Lost Souls", "Stay Away from my Friends", "Valery")
E♭5 ("I Will Never Lose My Way", "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn", "Let It Sleep", "Move It", "Sometimes It Ends", "Undivided", "We'll Be OK", "Your Hearts Own Shelter")
D5 ("Becoming Closer to Closure", "The Black", "Here I Am", "I Am a Traitor", "I Won't Give In", "Just a Slave to Rock 'n Roll", "Let It Sleep", "Once You Killed a Cow, You Gotta Make a Burger", "Send Me Home", "This Song Is Blacker Than Black Metal", "Undivided", "Valery", "We Know It's Real", "We'll Be OK")
C♯5 ("Becoming Closer to Closure", "The Black", "The Brightest Stars (Live Acoustic)", "I Will Never Lose My Way", "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn", "Just a Slave to Rock 'n Roll", "Let It Sleep", "The Lost Souls", "Move It", "Sometimes It Ends", "Stay Away from my Friends", "We'll Be OK", "Your Hearts Own Shelter")
C5 ("Blind Date 101", "The Brightest Stars (Live Acoustic)", "Here I Am", "I Am a Traitor", "I Won't Give In", "ifyuocnaraedtihsmkaemeasnadwich", "Inception", "Once You Killed a Cow, You Gotta Make a Burger", "Send Me Home", "She Hunted Me", "Stage on Fire", "This Song Is Blacker Than Black Metal", "Undivided", "We Know It's Real")
B4 ("The Black", "Circled By the Wolves", "Here I Am", "I Will Never Lose My Way", "I Won't Give In", "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn", "It's Now or Never", "Just a Slave to Rock 'n Roll", "Let It Sleep", "Make It Precious (Acoustic)", "Move It", "Sometimes It Ends", "Stay Away from my Friends", "Undivided", "Valery", "We'll Be OK")
B♭4 ("Blind Date 101", "The Brightest Stars (Live Acoustic)", "Buy You a Drank", "ifyuocnaraedtihsmkaemeasnadwich", "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn", "Inception", "Make It Precious (Acoustic)", "Send Me Home", "This Song Is Blacker Than Black Metal", "We Know It's Real", "Your Hearts Own Shelter")
A4 ("Becoming Closer to Closure", "The Black", "Blind Date 101", "The Brightest Stars (Live Acoustic)", "Circled By the Wolves", "Here I Am", "I Am a Traitor", "I Won't Give In", "ifyuocnaraedtihsmkaemeasnadwich", "In the Shadows of You", "Just a Slave to Rock 'n Roll", "Let It Sleep", "The Lost Souls", "Make It Precious", "Once You Killed a Cow, You Gotta Make a Burger", "Send Me Home", "Sometimes It Ends", "Stage on Fire", "Stay Away from my Friends", "This Song Is Blacker Than Black Metal", "Undivided", "Valery", "We'll Be OK")
G♯4 ("The Black", "The Brightest Stars (Live Acoustic)", "Buy You a Drank", "I Will Never Lose My Way", "Make It Precious (Acoustic)", "Move It", "Send Me Home", "Your Hearts Own Shelter")

Low-Notes:

F♯3 ("The Black", "Circled By the Wolves", "I Will Never Lose My Way", "I Won't Give In", "Let It Sleep", "Undivided", "We'll Be OK", "Your Hearts Own Shelter")
F3 ("The Black", "ifyuocnaraedtihsmkaemeasnadwich", "The Lost Souls", "Quit Sleeping! It's Nothing But a Waste of Time", "Send Me Home", "Your Hearts Own Shelter")
E3 ("Circled By the Wolves", "I Won't Give In Live" (Back in The Black Acoustic), "ifyuocnaraedtihsmkaemeasnadwich", "Inception", "Quit Sleeping! It's Nothing But a Waste of Time", "Undivided")
D3 ("The Black" (Back in The Black Acoustic) "Circled By the Wolves", "I Won't Give In Live" (Back in The Black Acoustic), "ifyuocnaraedtihsmkaemeasnadwich", "Let It Sleep", "Quit Sleeping! It's Nothing But a Waste of Time", "Send Me Home", "What I've Done")
C♯3 ("The Black" (Back in The Black Acoustic) "I Will Never Lose My Way", "Make It Precious (Acoustic)")
C3 ("I Won't Give In Live" (Back in The Black Acoustic), "What I've Done")
B2 ("The Black" (Back in The Black Acoustic), "Circled By the Wolves", "We'll Be OK")
B♭2 ("What I've Done")
G2 ("What I've Done")
F♯2 ("The Black")
E2 ("Move It")
E♭2 ("I Will Never Lose My Way")
.......................................................................................
*Underline - denotes backing vocals/vocals obscured in the mix
*Italics - denotes non-melodic notes/spoken notes
*Green/Italics - denotes harsh, distorted, xXhArDc0r3Xx skrams 
*Blue - denotes soft, and or disconnected falsetto notes
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top