Patty Walters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patty Walters

Post  infernus2 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:11 am

Vocal Type: Going-to-lose-his-voice Tenor
Vocal Range: B1 - F♯5

Fuck, I lost a few of the lower notes, now I'm going to have to look through everything again...

Patty Walters is the lead singer of the British pop-punk band, As It Is, formed in 2012. He also posted covers of popular songs on YouTube from 2009 to 2014, before he permanently moved on to focus on his new band.

He has a unusually high pitched clean vocal tone (especially when he speaks) for his tessitura. He is capable of belting cleanly to around A4, but he can extend to a D5 with a questionable emo screaming technique. He has also shown a death growl technique, allowing him to produce notes as low as B1.

Significant High Notes:

F♯5 - ("Double Rainbow Song")
D5 - ("Just The Girl", "Let It Go")
C♯5 - ("Sugar, We're Going Down" live SITC 2014", "I Just Can't Wait to Be King", "Dear Maria" live, "Stacy's Mom")
C5 - ("Teenagers", "Just The Girl", "Bite My Tongue")
B4 - ("I'm Not Okay (I Promise)", "She Looks So Perfect", "I Just Can't Wait to Be King", "Stacy's Mom", "If You Can't Hang", "Sweet Disposition", "Alligator Sky")
B♭4 - ("Teenagers", "Dirty Little Secret", "Still Into You", "Stay With Me", "Double Rainbow Song", "Let It Go", "Bite My Tongue")
A4 - ("Cheap Shots & Setbacks", "Drowning Deep In Doubt", "Speak Soft", "You, The Room & The Devil On Your Shoulder", "Silence (Pretending’s So Comfortable)", "Fat Lip", "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)", "The A-Team", "Saturday", "Fall Out Boy Mashup", "This Is Gospel", "We Fight Back", "Pilgrims", "Story of My Life", "Best of Me", "Kings and Queens", "Always", "Miles Away", "Second & Sebring", "Superluv", "Can't Save Myself" live at Vans Warped Tour 2015, "If You Can't Hang", "Lived a Lie", "Boomerang", "Sweet Disposition", "Somewhere in Neverland", "Alligator Sky")
G♯4 - ("Sorry", "Concrete", "Teenagers", "Fat Lip", "Weightless", "Every Year Gets Better", "Sugar, We're Going Down" live SITC 2014, "Shake It", "She Looks So Perfect", "John Hughes", "Wrecking Ball", "I Just Can't Wait to Be King", "Double Rainbow Song", "Teenage Dirtbag", "Just Keep Breathing", "Meteor Shower", "Sugar, We're Going Down" live at VidCon 2014, "Iris", "Skipping Stones")
G4 - ("Cheap Shots & Setbacks", "Drowning Deep In Doubt", "Speak Soft", "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)", "Saturday", "Stay With Me", "Best of Me", "Kings and Queens", "Just The Girl", "Low", "Superluv", "Let It Go", "Lived a Lie", "Meteor Shower", "Somewhere in Neverland", "Take Me Away")
F♯4 - ("Can't Save Myself", "Sorry", "Fat Lip", "American Idiot", "Saturday", "A Song About A Girl" live, "Fall Out Boy Mashup", "We Fight Back", "Pilgrims", "The Middle", "Miles Away", "If You Can't Hang", "Boomerang", "Sweet Disposition", "For Baltimore", "Iris", "Crash Land", "Alligator Sky", "Skipping Stones")

Significant Low Notes:

D3 - ("Cheap Shots & Setbacks", "Speak Soft", "You, The Room & The Devil On Your Shoulder", "I Will Follow You Into the Dark", "Teenagers", "Pilgrims", "Kings and Queens", "Teenage Dirtbag", "If You Can't Hang", "Lived a Lie", "Somewhere in Neverland", "Bite My Tongue", "Take Me Away")
C♯3 - ("Weightless", "She Looks So Perfect")
C3 - ("The Story So Far", "Stay With Me", "Best of Me", "Small Town Girl", "Double Rainbow Song", "Superluv")
B2 - ("You, The Room & The Devil On Your Shoulder", "Silence (Pretending’s So Comfortable)", "She Looks So Perfect", "Second & Sebring", "Kings and Queens", "Miserable At Best")
B♭2 - ("Dirty Little Secret", "Wrecking Ball")
A2 - ("Can't Save Myself", "I Will Follow You Into the Dark", "This Is Gospel", "Superluv")
G♯2 - ("Weightless", "Book of Love")
F2 - ("This Is Halloween")
C2 - ("Let It Go", "This Is Halloween")
B1 - ("Second & Sebring")

*Underlines mark background notes
infernus2

View user profile https://dreamincolormusic.bandcamp.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top