Michael "Fat Mike" Burkett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael "Fat Mike" Burkett

Post  CebeBee13 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:11 am

" />

Voice Type: Tenor
Voice Range: C3(?)-C5

Significant High Notes:

C5: ("It's My Job to Keep Punk Rock Elite")
B4: ("You Will Lose Faith (Acoustic)", "Eric Melvin vs. PCP", "Punk Rock Elite (Demo)")
Bb4: ("Bob", "Golden Boys")
A4: ("Electricity", "Fun Things to Fuck", "Juicehead", "Separation of Church and Skate", "Linoleum", "Dig", "Stickin' in My Eye", "Liza and Louise", "The Death of John Smith", "Stranded", "Lori Meyers (They've Actually Gotten Worse Live)")
G#4: ("It's My Job to Keep Punk Rock Elite", "Clams Have Feelings Too", "Fun Things to Fuck", "Linoleum", "Liza and Louise")
G4: ("It's My Job to Keep Punk Rock Elite", "Kids of the K-Hole", "Electricity", "Juicehead", "Separation of Church and Skate", "Green Corn", "Thank God It's Monday", "Don't Call Me White", "Stickin' in My Eye", "I, Fatty")
F#4: ("It's My Job to Keep Punk Rock Elite", "Clams Have Feelings Too", "Bleeding Heart Disease", "Thank God It's Monday")
F4: ("Kids of the K-Hole", "Juicehead", "Bleeding Heart Disease", "Thank God It's Monday")

Significant Low Notes:

C3: ("The Longest Line")
A2: ("She's Nubs")

I'm pretty sure there's nothing higher than C5, however there may be lower than C3. This needs a lot of work, I'm just getting the ball rolling. This is my first thread so I hope my pitching is right Smile

CebeBee13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top