Post  blaqdolphin on Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:02 am

Voice Type: Lonely Stoner Baritone
Vocal Range: A1-D5

Significant High Notes:

D5 ("Worth")
C♯5 ("Angered Kids")
C5 ("Sky Might Fall")
B4 ("Judgmental Cunt")
B♭4 ("Embrace the Martian", "The Frequency", "Sky Might Fall")
A4 ("Anomaly", "Cudi Zone", "Erase Me", "The Frequency", "Live & Learn",  "The Prayer", "Worth")
G♯4 ("Erase Me", "Cold Blooded", "Memories", "Sky Might Fall")
G4 ("Anomaly", "Embrace the Martian", "The Frequency", "Live & Learn", "Soundtrack 2 My Life", "Trapped In My Mind", "Unfuckwittable")
F♯4 ("Anomaly", "Brake", "Cleveland Is The Reason", "Embers", "High Off Life", "Immortal", "Insides Out", "Maui Wowie", "Memories", "The Prayer", "Red Eye", "Screwed", "Seance Chaos", "Sky Might Fall", "Speeding’ Bullet 2 Heaven (Acoustic Demo)", "Unfuckwittable")
F4 ("Adventures", "Edge Of The Earth/Post Mortem Bordem", "Embrace the Martian", "The Frequency", "Live & Learn", "Love Hard", "No One Believes Me", "Trapped In My Mind", "Trauma", "Whenever")
E4 ("Cudi Zone", "Cold Blooded", "Girls",  "Heart Of A Lion", "High Off Life", "Immortal", "Judgmental Cunt", "Man In The Night", "Maui Wowie", "Mojo So Dope", "Mr. Rager", "My World", "No One Believes Me", "The Prayer", "Red Eye", "REVOFEV", "Screwed", "Solo Dolo", "Speeding’ Bullet 2 Heaven (Acoustic Demo)", "Trauma", "Worth")
E♭4 ("Cudi Zone", "Cold Blooded", "Down & Out", "Embrace the Martian", "Fade 2 Red", "Heaven At Nite", "Judgmental Cunt", "Trapped In My Mind", "Whenever", "Unfuckwittable")
D4 ("Adventures", "50 Ways To Make A Record", "Erase Me", "Girls", "Heaven At Nite", "High Off Life", "Immortal", "Man In The Night", "Mojo So Dope", "The Prayer", "Red Eye", "REVOFEV", "Screwed", "Soundtrack 2 My Life", "Whenever", "Worth", "Unfuckwittable")

Significant Low Notes:

B2 ("Day & Night", "Girls", "Handle With Care", "High Off Life", "Immortal", "Insides Out", "The Prayer", "Red Eye", "Satellite Flight", "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?", "Unfuckwittable")
B♭2 ("Adventures, "Balmain Jeans", "Brake", "Don't Play This Song", "Down & Out", "Embers", "Going To The Ceremony", "Love Hard", "Mad Solar", "Maui Wowie", "Memories", "Solo Dolo", "T.G.I.F", "Trauma")
A2 ("Angered Kids", "Fuchsia Butterflies", "Girls", "Heaven At Nite", "Hyerrr", "Live & Learn", "Melting", "My World", "Pillow Talk", "Red Eye", "REVOFEV", "Teleport 2 Me, Jamie", "We Aite", "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?")
G♯2 ("Balmain Jeans", "Cleveland Is The Reason", "Down & Out", "Enter Galactic", "Going To The Ceremony", "Just What I Am", "Love Hard", "Mad Solar", "Memories", "Mr. Rager", "Sky Might Fall")
G2 ("All Along", "Handle With Care", "Man On The Moon", "Memories", "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?", "Wild'n Cuz I'm Young")
F♯2 ("Alive", "Going To The Ceremony", "Handle With Care", "Just What I Am", "Marijuana", "Mr. Rager",  "The Prayer", "Red Eye", "Sky Might Fall", "These Worries")
F2 ("All Along", "Angered Kids", "Down & Out")
E2 ("Alive", "Erase Me", "Marijuana", "The Prayer", "Pursuit of Happiness", "Seance Chaos", "These Worries", "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?")
D2 ("Ghost!")
B1 ("Ghost!")
A1 ("Worth")

*Underlines mark notes in backing vocals.
*Blue marks soft falsetto notes.
*Green marks harsh distorted notes.

Rapper. Even though he's not the most talented singer, he has an ear for melody (sometimes) and sometimes can sing with decent tone when he's not doing his "wah" singing voice. Working on the colors so give me a moment. Not trying to take this too seriously, because he's not really a great singer.

Last edited by blaqdolphin on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 14 times in total

blaqdolphin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Mescudi (Kid Cudi)

Post  CracK on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:14 am

nice Joyful rappers are really underrated here. who sings the higher harmony in Pursuit? any chance it's Cudi in falsetto?
lots of brief B2's in Day & Night and easy G2, G#2 and A#2 on the verses of Memories and I think he's the one doing the backing falsetto in the chorus? also I wud size up the pic
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:02 am

The new album was cancer, so... there's that
Nice job with the thread. I'm sure queenfan11 would be proud God bless USA
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blaqdolphin on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 am

Crack2Hack wrote:nice Joyful rappers are really underrated here. who sings the higher harmony in Pursuit? any chance it's Cudi in falsetto?
lots of brief B2's in Day & Night and easy G2, G#2 and A#2 on the verses of Memories and I think he's the one doing the backing falsetto in the chorus? also I wud size up the pic

That's what I was thinking. I thought he was singing the higher harmony in Pursuit, but I wasn't quite sure. Anyways, I'll add those notes. Gracias!

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:The new album was cancer, so... there's that
Nice job with the thread. I'm sure queenfan11 would be proud God bless USA

Hahah thank you and I agree, that album wasn't good at all. I think that if he wants to go down the rock road, he's probably going to need a backing band (and singing lessons). I still love my Cudi though.

blaqdolphin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top