Ola Salo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ola Salo

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Vocal Range: F2-A5
Voice Type: Tenor

Significant High Notes:
A5 ("The Temple")
G♯5 ("Aint Too Proud to Bow", "Pantamera", "Singing 'Bout The City", Gethsemane (I Only Want to Say)", "Saloland")
G5 ("Girl You're Gonna Get 'Em", "The Others", "Let Your Body Decide" live)
F♯5 ("I'll Have My Way With You, Frankie", "A Virgin Like You", "The Worrying Kind")
F5 ("Pantamera", "Take A Shine To Me")
E5 ("Angelheads", "The Temple")
D5 ("Saloland", "Father Of A Son" live, "Power to Change")
C♯5 ("Stay With Me", "Singing 'Bout The City", "Superstar", "All Those Days", "The Apocalypse is Over" live)
C5 ("Father Of A Son", "All Those Days", "Clamour for Glamour", "Breaking Up With God" live, "Calleth You, Cometh I" live)
B4 ("Publicity Seeking Rockers", "The Red Cap", "The Temple", "The Apocalypse is Over", "Gethsemane", "New Pollution", "Have You Ever Heard A Song" live, "Laurel Wreath" live)
B♭4 ("Patchouli", "Prayer for the Weekend", "Breaking Up With God" live)
A4 ("Father Of A Son", "I'll Have My Way With You, Frankie", "Prayer For The Weekend", "Clamour For Glamour", "Most Radical Thing To Do", "Disease")

Significant Low Notes:
F2 ("Joy Surrender", "Calleth You, Cometh I" live)
F♯2 ("You, Who Stole My Solitude", "Interlude, "Joy Surrender" live)
G2 ("Calleth You, Cometh I", "Tell Me This Night Is Over", "Pantamera", "Beauty Is The Beast", "Girl You're Gonna Get 'Em" "Clamour for Glamour" live)
G♯2 ("Prayer for the Weekend", "The Apocalypse Is Over" live)
A2 ("Oh helga natt", "The Apocalypse Is Over", "Clamour for Glamour", "Little Dysfunk You", "Stay With Me" live, "One Of Us Is Gonna Die Young" live, "Have You Ever Heard A Song" live)
B♭2 ("Stay With Me", "The Others", "Sjuttonde Balladen", "Poor Jerusalem")

*Orange marks notes with questionable registers: absolutely no use figuring out these.
*Blue marks probable non-modal notes.
*Red marks extremely bad, unimpressive or unintentional notes.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum