View previous topic View next topic Go down

So (Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas)

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Voice Type: Autotenor
Vocal Range: C3-B♭5

High Notes:

• B♭5- (Introduction at 【IRF 2015】)
  • G♯5- (Introduction at 【IRF 2015】)
  • G5 - ("Counterattack by the Sesame Sized Bodies", "Ignite Your Frail Mind", "The Demon Called Careless", "Virtue and Vice")
  • F♯5- ("Cast Your Shell", "Let Me Hear", "Meaning of Existence", "Rain Inside Your Eyes", "Short but Seems Long, Time of our Life", "Stay As Who You Are")
  • F5 - ("Because You Are Here", "Beyond the End", "Counterattack by the Sesame Sized Bodies", "Defeat and Beat", "Don't Suffer Alone", "Escape From The Loop", "Flutter of Cherry Blossom", "Gratitude", "How Old You Are Never Forget Your Dream", "Ignite Your Frail Mind", "In the End, The Choice is All Yours", "Journey to Aim High", "Jump Around", "Just Awake", "Rave-Up Tonight", "Shake Your Body", "Solitude X'mas", "Starburst", "Step of Terror", "Stray in Chaos", "Struggle to Survive", "Swing It!!!", "The Demon Called Careless", "Thunderclap", "The Courage to Take a Action", "Virtue and Vice")
  • E5 - ("Cast Your Shell", "Defeat and Beat", "Flutter of Cherry Blossom", "How Old You Are Never Forget Your Dream", "Journey to Aim High", "Let Me Hear", "Ley-Line", "Meaning of Existence", "Party Boys", "Rain Inside Your Eyes", "Scream as Hard as You Can", "Short but Seems Long, Time of our Life", "Struggle to Survive", "Thunderclap")
  • E♭5- ("Acceleration", "Beyond the End", "Burn the Disco Floor With Your "2-step"!!", "Chase the Light!", "Counterattack by the Sesame Sized Bodies", "Don't Suffer Alone", "Hey Girl!! Why Not Party Like a Bitch?!", "Just Awake", "Love at First Sight", "Rave-Up Tonight", "Solitude X'mas", "Starburst", "Step of Terror", "Stray in Chaos", "Swing It!!!", "Take Me Out!!", "The Answer for Unequal World", "Twilight", "Virtue and Vice")
  • D5 - ("Believe Yourself", "Defeat and Beat", "Flutter of Cherry Blossom", "How Old You Are Never Forget Your Dream", "Ignite Your Frail Mind", "In the End, The Choice is All Yours", "Jump Around", "Ley-Line", "Love at First Sight", "Party Boys", "Rain Inside Your Eyes", "Scream as Hard as You Can", "Shake Your Body", "Solitude X'mas", "Starburst", "Step of Terror", "Stray in Chaos", "Struggle to Survive", "The Answer for Unequal World", "Thunderclap", "Twilight")
  • C♯5- ("Acceleration", "Because You Are Here", "Burn the Disco Floor With Your "2-step"!!", "Chase the Light!", "Escape From The Loop", "Gratitude", "Hey Girl!! Why Not Party Like a Bitch?!", "Just Awake", "Let Me Hear", "Ley-Line", "Love at First Sight", "Meaning of Existence", "Short but Seems Long, Time of our Life", "Stay As Who You Are", "The Answer for Unequal World", "The Courage to Take a Action")
  • C5 - ("Acceleration", "Believe Yourself", "Because You Are Here", "Beyond the End", "Burn the Disco Floor With Your "2-step"!!", "Chase the Light!", "Counterattack by the Sesame Sized Bodies", "Flutter of Cherry Blossom", "Gratitude", "Journey to Aim High", "Just Awake", "Love at First Sight", "Rain Inside Your Eyes", "Rave Up Tonight", "Shake Your Body", "Starburst", "Swing It!!!", "Take Me Out!!", "The Courage to Take a Action", "Thunderclap", "Twilight", "Why Couldn't I Say the Last Goodbye to You")

Low Notes:

• A3 - ("Believe Yourself", "Journey to Aim High", "Let Me Hear", "Stay As Who You Are")
  • G♯3- ("Because You Are Here", "Burn the Disco Floor With Your "2-step"!!", "Cast Your Shell", "Gratitude", "Hey Girl!! Why Not Party Like a Bitch?!", "Just Awake", "Let Me Hear")
  • G3 - ("Believe Yourself", "Gratitude", "How Old You Are Never Forget Your Dream", "Nail the Shit Down")
  • F♯3- ("Let Me Hear")
  • F3 - ("Gratitude", "How Old You Are Never Forget Your Dream", "My Dear Lady, Will You Dance With Me Tonight?")
  • E3 - ("How Old You Are Never Forget Your Dream", "Party Boys")
  • E♭3- ("Gratitude", "Just Awake", "My Dear Lady, Will You Dance With Me Tonight?", "Thunderclap", "Virtue and Vice")
  • D3 - ("My Dear Lady, Will You Dance With Me Tonight?")
  • C3 - ("Virtue and Vice")

I know it's technically melodyne
*Underlines mark notes in backing vocals.
*Italics mark non-melodic notes.

Last edited by cryszofthescots on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So (Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas)

Post  iamnothing on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Oh dear, basically Dahvie Vanity, but not a rapist... but good thread so far.

Also, C5, D5, Eb5 and F5 on Starburst.
iamnothing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:12 am

alliedcola wrote:Oh dear, basically Dahvie Vanity, but not a rapist... but good thread so far.

there are like 5 songs in their entire discography where he doesnt sing those notes
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iamnothing on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:39 am

cryszofthescots wrote:
alliedcola wrote:Oh dear, basically Dahvie Vanity, but not a rapist... but good thread so far.

there are like 5 songs in their entire discography where he doesnt sing those notes

I'm only trying to help...
iamnothing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:48 am

I love this band, in a really facked up way Embarassed
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:39 am

1:25 - climb to crazy B♭5
1:40/1:55 - G#5s out the arss
Since I range-destroyed Oli a bit, I figured I'd make up with some shiz.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:58 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
Spoiler:
1:25 - climb to crazy B♭5
1:40/1:55 - G#5s out the arss
Since I range-destroyed Oli a bit, I figured I'd make up with some shiz.
Thanks bro! I was lookin for this! and sorry if i came off as callous to the other guy, I meant it in my normal sarcastic way, thanks to you too Smile
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:40 pm

enjoy some So with minimal vocal processing (until he starts singing engrish again)
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top