Post  iamnothing on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Voice type: Murder Tramp Mezzo-Soprano
Vocal rage: C3-G5

Significant high notes:
G5 ("Nothing and Nowhere")
F♯5 ("Over")
F5 ("Nothing and Nowhere")
E5 ("Broken", "Over")
E♭5 ("Broken", "Diaries", "Mouth to Mouth", "Nothing and Nowhere", "Over", "The Long Way Home")
D5 ("Alibis", "Broken", "Looking Glass", "Nighttime", "Shallow Grave", "Sideways", "The Dream", "The Long Way Home")
C♯5 ("Diaries", "Nighttime", "Nothing and Nowhere", "Over", "Shallow Grave", "Sleepwalking", "The Dream", "The Knight Murders")
C5 ("Blue", "Blue" live Hamburg '07, "Broken", "Control", "Destroyer", "Divide", "Down", "Hole", "In the Dark", "Looking Glass", "Lovers End", "Mouth to Mouth", "Need", "Nevermind", "Nothing and Nowhere", "Oceania", "One Promise", "Open Your Heart", "Pins and Needles", "Queen of Hearts", "Secret", "Sideways", "Wake Up")
B4 ("Alibis", "Blue" live Whitby Goth Weekend '15, "Broken", "Diaries", "Goodnight", "I Think We're Alone Now", "In the Dark", "Looking Glass", "Lovers End", "Nevermind", "Nighttime", "One Promise", "Over", "Shallow Grave", "Sideways", "Sleepwalking", "The Dream", "The Knight Murders", "Two Hearts", "Unfamiliar", "Until the End")
B♭4 ("All For You", "Blue", "Control", "Diaries", "Divide", "Down", "Hole", "Midnight", "Mouth to Mouth", "Need", "Nothing and Nowhere", "Oceania", "Open Your Heart", "Over", "Pale", "Pins and Needles", "Rain", "Red Stars", "Sleepwalking", "The Knight Murders", "The Long Way Home", "The Other Side", "The Other Side" live Whitby Goth Weekend '15, "Until the End", "Wake Up")
A4 ("Alibis", "Always", "Beyond", "Blue" live Hamburg '07, "Broken", "Burn Away", "Calling", "Control", "Destroyer", "Divide", "Down", "Goodnight", "Hole", "I Think We're Alone Now", "In the Dark", "Leaving Tonight", "Left Behind", "Looking Glass", "Lovers End", "Midnight", "Need", "Nighttime", "Oceania", "One Promise", "Open Your Heart", "Pale", "Pins and Needles", "Play Dead", "Promise Me", "Queen of Hearts", "Rain", "Shallow Grave", "Shiver", "Sideways", "Surrender", "The Dream", "The Other Side", "Two Hearts", "Unfamiliar")
G♯4 ("Blue" live Glasgow '15, "Dead", "Diaries", "Nighttime", "Nothing and Nowhere", "Over", "Pale", "Red Stars", "Secret", "Sleepwalking", "Superstition", "Surrender", "The Knight Murders", "Two Hearts", "Until the End", "Wake Up")
G4 ("Alibis", "All For You", "Always", "Beyond", "Blue", "Broken", "Burn Away", "Calling", "Control", "Destroyer", "Divide", "Down", "Forever", "From Out of Nowhere", "Goodnight", "Hole", "I Think We're Alone Now", "In the Dark", "Leaving Tonight", "Left Behind", "Looking Glass", "Lovers End", "Midnight", "Mouth to Mouth", "Need", "Nevermind", "Nothing and Nowhere", "Oceania", "One Promise", "Open Your Heart", "Pale", "Pins and Needles", "Play Dead", "Queen of Hearts", "Secret", "Shallow Grave", "Shiver", "Sideways", "The Dream", "The Long Way Home", "The NeverEnding Story", "The Other Side", "Two Hearts", "Unfamiliar", "Wake Up")

Significant low notes:
A3 ("Alibis", "Always", "Blue", "Blue" live Hamburg '07, "Control", "Cover My Eyes", "Divide", "Down", "Goodnight", "Happy Birthday", "Hurt You", "I Think We're Alone Now", "In the Dark", "Kill the Lights", "Leaving Tonight", "Left Behind", "Midnight", "Nevermind", "One Promise", "Open Your Heart", "Play Dead", "Promise Me", "Queen of Hearts", "Shiver", "Sideways", "Surrender", "The Dream", "The Long Way Home", "The NeverEnding Story", "Two Hearts", "Unfamiliar")
G♯3 ("Blue", "Diaries", "Down", "Nothing and Nowhere", "Play with Fire", "Secret", "Two Hearts")
G3 ("Control", "Cover My Eyes", "Destroyer", "Down", "Forever", "From Out of Nowhere", "Goodnight", "Happy Birthday", "Hurt You", "In the Dark", "Left Behind", "Lovers End", "Midnight", "Nevermind", "Nothing and Nowhere", "Pale", "Rain", "Sideways", "Unfamiliar", "Wake Up")
F♯3 ("Destroyer", "Diaries", "Play Dead", "The Dream", "Unfamiliar")
F3 ("Blue", "Chibi and Rainbow improvising", "Control", "Cover My Eyes", "Destroyer", "Down", "Forever", "From Out of Nowhere", "Happy Birthday", "Hurt You", "Secret")
E3 ("Goodnight", "In the Dark", "Left Behind", "Lovers End", "Shiver", "The Dream", "The NeverEnding Story", "Unfamiliar")
E♭3 ("Chibi and Rainbow improvising", "From Out of Nowhere")
D3 ("Control", "Destroyer", "Divide", "Goodnight", "Hurt You")
C3 ("Destroyer", "Divide", "In the Dark")

*Italics mark non-melodic notes.
*Green marks heavily distorted/harsh notes.
*Underlines mark notes found on backing vocals or otherwise obscured in the mix.

Lead singer for The Birthday Massacre, known for her generally soft, childlike timbre. Her lower range is more matured and often raspy as a result of both her smoking, which she has long since given up, and her impressive harsher capabilities, though on the flipside, we have heard less and less of her almost operatic head voice with each album. She also developed nodules in 2012, which has deepened her voice a fraction.

Progress:
Superstition - done
Hide and Seek - done
Imaginary Monsters - done
Pins and Needles - done
Looking Glass - done
Walking with Strangers - 60%?
Violet - 50%?
Nothing and Nowhere (not including tracks from Violet or Walking with Strangers) - done
Imagica demos (not including tracks from V or WWS) - done

Collabs - done
iamnothing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top