Vocal Only or With Intruments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isolated Vocals or Full instrumentation?

22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
78% 78% 
[ 7 ]
 
Total Votes : 9

Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  Coleman Kcaj on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:44 am

I am a Vocal Person myself, although I listen to songs with instruments Vocals are my spark.
avatar
Coleman Kcaj

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  Rebsedd on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:35 am

What kind of question is this...
avatar
Rebsedd
Memelord

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2014-12-01
Age : 20
Location : CWCville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  CracK on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:39 am

(not so) Dead Reb wrote:What kind of question is this...
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  Full Voice Ahead on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:41 am

(not so) Dead Reb wrote:What kind of question is this...

Full Voice Ahead

Posts : 87
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  Metalhead123 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:20 am

Freddie Mercury
avatar
Metalhead123

Posts : 1664
Join date : 2014-11-18
Age : 17
Location : The Discord Chat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:44 am

Metalhead123 wrote:Freddie Mercury
Joyful welcome back!
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  The Toyman Cometh on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:05 pm

The voice is an instrument, so your argument is invalid!
avatar
The Toyman Cometh

Posts : 861
Join date : 2015-04-29
Age : 27
Location : Higher Dimensional Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  CracK on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
Metalhead123 wrote:Freddie Mercury
Joyful welcome back!
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  Full Voice Ahead on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Great Washu wrote:The voice is an instrument, so your argument is invalid!

Full Voice Ahead

Posts : 87
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  The Great Heroins on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:53 pm

Almost nobody prefers to exclusively listen to just the voice without music behind it, not even the OP.
avatar
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 22
Location : LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  glds on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:01 pm

I don't mind listening to exclusive vocals. It's honestly a dumb question because it's entirely case by case. In the case of some vocalists, there is a lot of nuance and quality that can go unnoticed with accompaniment, and it's interesting to hear a singer's pure voice. But with some straightforward singers, their vocals are helped by the instrumentation, atmosphere, melodies, and more. Entirely case specific in my opinion.


Last edited by gaylorddicksucker on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

glds
Range Advisor

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 1016
Location : Meth houses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  Full Voice Ahead on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:07 pm

gaylorddicksucker wrote:I don't mind listening to exclusive vocals. It's honestly a dumb question because it's entirely case by case. In the case of some vocalists, there is a lot of nuisance and quality that can go unnoticed with accompaniment, and it's interesting to hear a singer's pure voice. But with some straightforward singers, their vocals are helped by the instrumentation, atmosphere, melodies, and more. Entirely case specific in my opinion.

Well that's just so logical!

Full Voice Ahead

Posts : 87
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  glds on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:27 pm

I'm the designated philosopher/enlightener of TRP. Enjoy the wisdom I've bestowed.

glds
Range Advisor

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 1016
Location : Meth houses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  The Great Heroins on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:06 pm

gaylorddicksucker wrote:I don't mind listening to exclusive vocals. It's honestly a dumb question because it's entirely case by case. In the case of some vocalists, there is a lot of nuance and quality that can go unnoticed with accompaniment, and it's interesting to hear a singer's pure voice. But with some straightforward singers, their vocals are helped by the instrumentation, atmosphere, melodies, and more. Entirely case specific in my opinion.

Yes, I'm not saying nobody listens to a capella tracks to enjoy the solo vocal in all it's isolated glory; I do this often and quite enjoy it.  What I am saying is that 99% (a completely arbitrary percentage) of people are not playing back to back their favorite songs all isolated vocals. I don't think this is even a bold assumption? I've certainly never come across anyone who has preferred listening solely to isolated vocals as apposed to the vocal and it's backing? Anyone disagree?
avatar
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 22
Location : LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vocal Only or With Intruments

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum