Jessicka Addams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jessicka Addams

Post  iamnothing on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:27 am

Voice type: Girlscout Mezzo-Soprano (1992-1996), "So Long, Soprano" Alto (1996-present)
Vocal range: C♯3-F6

Associated acts: Jack Off Jill (1992-2015), Mrs. Scabtree (1993), Scarling. (2002-present), The Ingenues (2008)

Significant high notes:
F6 ("My Cat (Chuck Loose Version)" live Fort Lauderdale '95)
E♭6 ("The Last Day I Was Happy", "It's Me Again")
D6 ("Daisy Bell")
C6 ("It's Me Again")
B5 ("Girlscout" live Electric Ballroom '15)
B♭5 ("When I Am Queen" live Heaven Nightclub '15)
A5 ("Losing His Touch", "Witch Hunt")
G♯5 ("French Kiss the Elderly", "Girlscout" live Electric Ballroom '15, "It's Me Again", "Losing His Touch")
G5 ("Girlscout", "Losing His Touch", "Lovesong", "My Cat", "Witch Hunt")
F♯5 ("American Made", "Black Horse Riding Star", "Cinnamon Spider")
F5 ("American Made", "Angels Fuck" live The Orange Peel '15, "Lollirot", "Make You Believe", "The Last Day I Was Happy")
E5 ("Author Unknown" live Electric Ballroom '15, "Black Horse Riding Star", "Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers", "Cumdumpster", "Cumdumpster" demo, "Girlscout", "Girlscout" live Heaven Nightclub '15, "iieee", "Lovesong", "My Cat", "Rabbiteen", "Star No Star", "Super Sadist" demo, "When I Am Queen", "Witch Hunt", "Working With Meat" live Electric Ballroom '15)
E♭5 ("Author Unknown", "Author Unknown" live Electric Ballroom '15, "Black Horse Riding Star", "French Kiss the Elderly", "Herpes", "It's Me Again", "Make You Believe", "My Cat", "My Cat" live The Orange Peel '15, "Super Sadist", "The Last Day I Was Happy")
D5 ("American Made" live The Orange Peel '15, "Angels Fuck", "Angels Fuck" live The Orange Peel '15, "Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers", "Creep", "Daisy Bell", "Fear of Dying", "Girlscout", "Lollirot", "Losing His Touch", "Nothing At All", "Star No Star", "Surgery", "Underjoyed", "When I Am Queen", "Witch Hunt")
C♯5 ("American Made" live The Orange Peel '15, "Angels Fuck" live Corona '98, "Author Unknown", "Author Unknown" live Electric Ballroom '15, "Band Aid Covers the Bullet Hole", "Black Horse Riding Star", "Crispin Glover" live London ULU '06, "French Kiss the Elderly", "Hello London", "Herpes", "It's Me Again", "Love Becomes a Ghost", "Staring to the Sun", "Super Sadist" demo, "Surgery", "The Last Day I Was Happy", "Working With Meat", "Working With Meat" live Electric Ballroom '15)
C5 ("American Made", "American Made" live The Orange Peel '15, "Angels Fuck" live Manchester '15, "Cinnamon Spider", "H/C", "iieee", "Last Day In June", "Lollirot", "Lovesong" live The Orange Peel '15, "My Cat", "Nazi Halo" live The Orange Peel '15, "Underjoyed", "When I Am Queen")
B4 ("American Made", "Angels Fuck", "Cinnamon Spider", "City Noise", "Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers", "Creep", "Cumdumpster" live The Orange Peel '15, "Daisy Bell", "Fear of Dying", "French Kiss the Elderly", "H/C", "Herpes", "iieee", "It's Me Again", "Last Day In June", "Losing His Touch", "My Cat", "Nazi Halo", "Nazi Halo" live The Orange Peel '15, "Strawberry Gashes", "Super Sadist", "The Last Day I Was Happy", "We Are the Music Makers", "When I Am Queen", "When I Am Queen" live Electric Ballroom '15, "Who Wants to Die for Art?", "Working With Meat")
B♭4 ("Art of Pretension", "Band Aid Covers the Bullet Hole", "Black Horse Riding Star", "Bummer", "Caribou and Cake", "Cinnamon Spider", "City Noise", "Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers", "Creep", "Crispin Glover", "H/C", "Hello London", "Herpes", "In the Pretend World", "It's Me Again", "Like a Killer", "Losing His Touch", "Love Becomes a Ghost", "Surgery", "The Last Day I Was Happy", "We Are the Music Makers", "Your Mother Fucks a Sausage")
A4 ("American Made", "Angels Fuck", "Black Horse Riding Star", "Cinnamon Spider", "Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers", "Daisy Bell", "Fear of Dying", "Girlscout", "Happy For You", "Herpes", "iieee", "It's Me Again", "Last Day In June", "Lollirot", "Losing His Touch", "Lovesong", "Lovesong" live The Orange Peel '15, "My Cat", "Nazi Halo", "Nothing At All", "Rabbiteen", "Star No Star", "Strawberry Gashes", "Surgery", "Underjoyed", "Vivica", "Working With Meat")

Significant low notes:
A3 ("Band Aid Covers the Bullet Hole", "Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers", "Daisy Bell", "Fear of Dying", "Girlscout", "H/C", "I Started a Joke", "Losing His Touch", "Love Becomes a Ghost", "Lovesong", "Miss Ann Thrope", "My Cat", "Nazi Halo", "Rabbiteen", "Surgery", "Underjoyed", "Vivica", "When I Am Queen", "Wish You Were Here" live Heaven Nightclub '15, "Witch Hunt")
G♯3 ("Angels Fuck", "Author Unknown", "Baby Dracula", "Black Horse Riding Star", "Daisy Bell", "H/C", "Happy For You", "Hello London", "In the Pretend World", "Lollirot", "Losing His Touch", "Lovesong", "Miss Ann Thrope", "Strawberry Gashes", "The Last Day I Was Happy", "Underjoyed", "Wave of Mutilation", "We Are the Music Makers")
G3 ("Angels Fuck" live Manchester '15, "Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers", "Daisy Bell", "Girlscout", "I Started a Joke", "Losing His Touch", "Lovesong", "Miss Ann Thrope", "Nothing At All", "Rabbiteen", "Underjoyed", "Vivica", "When I Am Queen", "Who Wants to Die for Art?", "Wish You Were Here" live Heaven Nightclub '15, "Witch Hunt")
F♯3 ("Art of Pretension", "Baby Dracula", "City Noise", "Creep", "Daisy Bell", "Girlscout", "I Started a Joke", "In the Pretend World", "Love Becomes a Ghost", "Teenage Party Letdown", "The Last Day I Was Happy", "Wave of Mutilation", "We Are the Music Makers", "Witch Hunt")
F3 ("Bummer", "Creep", "Happy For You", "Love Becomes a Ghost", "Nothing At All", "Rabbiteen", "When I Am Queen", "Witch Hunt")
E3 ("Happy For You", "I Started a Joke", "When I Am Queen")
E♭3 ("Caribou and Cake", "City Noise", "Nothing At All", "Teenage Party Letdown", "Wave of Mutilation")
D3 ("I Started a Joke", "Nothing At All", "Wish You Were Here" live Heaven Nightclub '15)
C♯3 ("Wave of Mutilation")

*Italics marks non-melodic notes.
*Green marks heavily distorted/harsh notes.
*Pink marks whistle notes.
*Underlines mark notes found on backing vocals or otherwise obscured in the mix.

Any help/corrections welcome.
iamnothing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top