Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Voice Type: I'm way too old to still Emo Swoop Tenor
Vocal Range: G2-A5

The cute one

Significant High Notes:

• A5 - ("Sound Bath")
  • F5 - ("Clown Shark Song")
  • E5 - ("Perfect Bathroom Trip")
  • E♭5- ("Guacamole", "Let it Go", "Live on the Internet", "Unicorn Rap")
  • D5 - ("Dead iPod Song", "Facebook Song", "Internet Overdose", "Psycho Theme", "Shamwow Song", "The Sunburn Song", "Unibrow Song", "Velcro Song")
  • C♯5- ("All I Want for Christmas is You", "Facebook Song", "The Craigslist Couch Song")
  • C5 - ("Epic Rap Battle", "Guacamole", "Maine Man", "My OCD", "Pluto on the Rebound", "Spot the Differences", "Three Seconds of Sunshine")
  • B4 - ("Alka Seltzer Great American Road Trip jingle", "American Idol Theme", "Are You Gonna Eat That?", "Fear of Frogs Song", "Harry Potter Song", "Internet Overdose", "Movin' On Up", "Photoshop Your Memories", "Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles", "Squirrel Rights", "The BBQ Song", "Velcro Song")
  • B♭4- ("Food Cart Song", "Gravy: The Musical", "Have You Ever", "How We Met (Unicorns and Profanity)", "Live on the Internet", "Movin' On Up", "Shamwow Song")
  • A4 - ("Buffet Song", "Cornhole Song", "Dead iPod Song", "Economy Bailout Song", "Freelance Fireworks Hall of Fame", "Hello (The S.E.T.I. Song)", "Homeschoolers Song", "Internet Overdose", "Maximum Security Prison: The Musical", "My Favorite Pillow", "New Years Resolution Song", "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time", "Robot Girlfriend", "Space Junk", "Spot the Differences", "The First Comment Song", "The Graduation Song", "What Women Want")
  • G♯4- ("Crayon Color Song", "Get Off the Phone", "Harry Potter Song", "Have You Ever", "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time", "SFW: You Can't Say I Love You", "Singing All Night Long", "Spot the Differences", "Squirrel Rights", "The Breakup Song", "The Craigslist Couch Song")
  • G4 - ("Are You Gonna Eat That?", "Dead iPod Song", "Guacamole", "Hello (The S.E.T.I. Song)", "It's My Belly Button", "Just Being Honest", "Live on the Internet", "Lonely Sad Little Water Dispencing Tab", "Maine Man", "My Hair Song", "My OCD", "Perfect Bathroom Trip", "Photoshop Your Memories", "Pluto on the Rebound", "Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles", "The BBQ Song", "The Five Nights at Freddy's Song", "The Sunburn Song", "Unibrow Song", "Wales and Badgers Song")
  • F♯4- ("Facebook Song", "Freelance Fireworks Hall of Fame", "Get Off the Phone", "I'm On Vacation", "Mosquitoes Suck", "Reading Rainbow Theme Song", "Singing All Night Long", "The Breakup Song", "The Craigslist Couch Song", "What Women Want")

Significant Low Notes:

• E3 - ("Buffet Song", "Lonely Sad Little Water Dispencing Tab", "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time", "Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles", "Squirrel Rights", "The Graduation Song", "Wales and Badgers Song")
  • E♭3- ("Beat the Heat", "Have You Ever", "Reading Rainbow Theme Song", "Yo Daddy Battle")
  • D3 - ("Harry Potter Song", "I'm a Textpert", "Mosquitoes Suck", "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time")
  • C♯3- ("Beat the Heat", "Crayon Color Song", "Reading Rainbow Theme Song", "What Women Want", "Yo Daddy Battle")
  • C3 - ("Cornhole Song", "Food Cart Song", "Have You Ever", "I'm a Textpert", "Maine Man", "Pluto on the Rebound", "The Cheese Rap")
  • B2 - ("Freelance Fireworks Hall of Fame", "Hello (The S.E.T.I. Song)", "The BBQ Song", "The Chocolate Robot Song", "2001 A Space Odyssey Song", "White Christmas")
  • B♭2- ("Gravy: the Musical", "The Craigslist Couch Song intro", "Yo Daddy Battle")
  • A2 - ("American Idol Theme", "My Hair Song", "Spot the Differences", "The Chocolate Robot Song")
  • G♯2- ("Singing All Night Long", "Shamwow Song", "The Christmas Song", "What Women Want")
  • G2 - ("Every Breath You Take", "Perfect Bathroom Trip", "Turkey in a Trashcan")

*Blue marks soft falsetto.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.
*Underlines mark harmony notes or notes obscured in the mix.

Last edited by cryszofthescots on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:55 am; edited 26 times in total
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lincoln "Link" Neal

Post  Toast on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:37 pm

I'll be honest, I didn't expect to see a thread for this guy.

Anyway, A2s and background C5s in this video. There are also falsetto E5s and an F5 in the background, but I don't know if they belong to Link or not.

Also, three seconds of C5 at 1:34 in this video.
Toast
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:14 am

Thanks dude. I've also gotten started on one for Rhett too here: http://therangeplace.forummotions.com/t4278-rhett-mclaughlin#132807
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:52 pm

The G2s in the second chorus of this (rubadubdub), are those Rhett or Link?
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toast on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:47 pm

I'm hearing them as coming from Rhett. I'm also hearing him go down to D2 on the final set of "Rubadub"s.
Toast
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:08 pm

The Toasted Turkey wrote:I'm hearing them as coming from Rhett. I'm also hearing him go down to D2 on the final set of "Rubadub"s.
I hear that too! and I think it dips down to C2 as well at "rub some bacon ON it" Surprised
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Idk if countable but pain-induced C#6 at 7:54
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toast on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Ehh... nah. I wouldn't count screams of pain as significant.
Toast
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glds on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:29 pm

To be real tho, that was really solid. There wasn't a shred of falter there and it was really powerful. I haven't heard a better C#6 for someone of his set voice.

glds
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toast on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:53 pm

That's true, but it's not really a controlled note if it comes from getting your chest hair waxed, is it? I doubt that Link could produce (let alone control) a C♯6 that clear on his own.
Toast
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Lincoln "Link" Neal

Post  hetalmead on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Glad to see someone picked up on the high note from the waxing vid

hetalmead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content