Rhett McLaughlin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rhett McLaughlin

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Voice Type: My hair has it's own gravitational pull Baritone
Vocal Range: C2-D5

The hair of Good Mythical Morning. Nice husky country baritone. Why do I do these things

Significant High Notes:

• D5 - ("Buffet Song", "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time", "The Sunburn Song")
  • C5 - ("It's My Belly Button", "Let it Go", "My Hair Song", "Rub Some Bacon on It", "SFW: You Can't Say I Love You", "Skintags Unisong")
  • B4 - ("Are You Gonna Eat That?", "Harry Potter Song", "The Sunburn Song", "Velcro Song")
  • B♭4- ("Live on the Internet", "Sound Bath", "Unicorn Rap")
  • A4 - ("Cornhole Song", "Facebook Song", "The Craigslist Couch Song")
  • G♯4- ("SFW: You Can't Say I Love You", "Singing All Night Long", "Spot the Differences")
  • G4 - ("Alka Seltzer Great American Road Trip jingle", "American Idol Theme", "Are You Gonna Eat That?", "Dead iPod Song", "Food Cart Song", "Guacamole", "Homeschoolers Song", "It's My Belly Button", "Lonely Sad Little Water Dispencing Tab", "Maine Man", "My OCD", "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time", "Pluto on the Rebound", "Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles", "Shamwow Song", "Sound Bath", "Spot the Differences", "The BBQ Song", "Unibrow Song")
  • F♯4- ("Facebook Song", "Fear of Frogs Song", "Hello (The S.E.T.I. Song)", "I'm On Vacation", "Squirrel Rights", "The Breakup Song", "The Chocolate Robot Song", "The Craigslist Couch Song")
  • F4 - ("Cornhole Song", "Economy Bailout Song", "How We Met (Unicorns and Profanity)", "Internet Overdose", "It's My Belly Button", "Maximum Security Prison: The Musical", "My Favorite Pillow", "New Years Resolution Song", "Robot Girlfriend", "Shamwow Song", "Singing All Night Long", "Sound Bath", "Space Junk", "Spot the Differences", "The First Comment Song")
  • E4 - ("American Idol Theme", "Are You Gonna Eat That?", "Buffet Song", "Christmas Face", "Crayon Color Song", "Freelance Fireworks Hall of Fame", "Get Off the Phone", "My Hair Song", "My OCD", "Nerd vs. Geek", "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time", "Photoshop Your Memories", "Squirrel Rights", "The BBQ Song", "The Graduation Song", "Wales and Badgers Song")

Significant Low Notes:

• D3- ("Clown Shark Song", "Facebook Song", "Photoshop Your Memories", "Unibrow Song")
  • C♯3- ("Crayon Color Song", "Get Off the Phone", "Reading Rainbow Theme Song")
  • C3 - ("Buffet Song", "Food Cart Song", "Have You Ever", "Just Being Honest", "Live on the Internet", "Lonely Sad Little Water Dispencing Tab", "Perfect Bathroom Trip", "Robot Girlfriend", "The Cheese Rap", "The Five Nights at Freddy's Song", "The Sunburn Song", "Wales and Badgers Song")
  • B2 - ("I'm On Vacation", "Reading Rainbow Theme Song", "Squirrel Rights", "The Chocolate Robot Song", "The Graduation Song", "Thursday Means Mail", "What Women Want")
  • B♭2- ("Christmas Sweatz", "Extreme Ice Bath Challenge", "Gravy: The Musical", "Live on the Internet", "Yo Daddy Battle")
  • A2 - ("American Idol Theme", "Crayon Color Song", "Economy Bailout Song", "Every Breath You Take", "Freelance Fireworks Hall of Fame", "Hello (The S.E.T.I. Song)", "My OCD", "Spot the Differences", "The Chocolate Robot Song", "The First Comment Song", "Wales and Badgers Song")
  • G♯2- ("Singing All Night Long", "The Graduation Song", "What Women Want")
  • G2 - ("Christmas Sweatz", "I'm a Textpert", "Maine Man", "Perfect Bathroom Trip", "Pluto on the Rebound", "Rub Some Bacon on It", "The BBQ Song", "Turkey in a Trashcan", "Unibrow Song")
  • F2 - ("I'm a Textpert", "Space Junk", "Turkey in a Trashcan")
  • E2 - ("Fear of Frogs Song", "Impersonating a Digeridoo", "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time", "Squirrel Rights")
  • E♭2- ("EPIC RAP BATTLE of MANLINESS")
  • D2 - ("I'm a Textpert", "Rub Some Bacon on It", "Sound Bath")
  • C2 - ("Rub Some Bacon on It")

*Blue marks soft falsetto notes.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.
*Underlines mark harmony notes or notes obscured in the mix.

Last edited by Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:35 am; edited 20 times in total
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhett McLaughlin

Post  ChillShaman on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:02 pm

He gets a C5 in this one I think, singing starts around 5:40.

ChillShaman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toast on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:15 pm

Could I have a timestamp for the A1?
Toast
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:38 pm

The Toasted Turkey wrote:Could I have a timestamp for the A1?
Why of course. I would actually like a second opinion on it cuz I'm not fully sure about it:

its at like 0:30 on the last "DOOOOOOWN"
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toast on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:44 pm

It really sounds like they just pitch-shifted Link's line down an octave.
Toast
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Ollie wrote:He gets a C5 in this one I think, singing starts around 5:40.

Eb5s for Link at 5:58 too

And I'll take it up with the Skype chat, see what they think
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:32 am

been a while since i've notewatched so here's a pretty... interesting but solid C5 at around 14:10
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top