Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best TRP Singer

11% 11% 
[ 3 ]
37% 37% 
[ 10 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 4 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 9 ]
 
Total Votes : 27

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  Nieco on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:10 am

DinosaurMan wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:no votes for Reb Sad

LOL, you could have voted for him.
touche
avatar
Nieco

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 19
Location : Santos,SP, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:39 am

DinosaurMan wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:no votes for Reb Sad

LOL, you could have voted for him.
At that moment I was listening to a ton of Anibal, so it only seemed logical to vote for him. However, he's 2nd to Reb at the moment.
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  glds on Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:40 pm

Voted other for myself. You guys suck. I'm better.

Oh and for queenfan11.

glds
Range Advisor

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 1016
Location : Meth houses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:26 pm

gaylorddicksucker wrote:Voted other for myself. You guys suck. I'm better.

Oh and for queenfan11.
Looser, we all know Freddie has the greatest mucus technique God bless USA
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  CracK on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:51 pm

gaylorddicksucker wrote:Voted other for myself. You guys suck. I'm better.

Oh and for queenfan11.
so much swag in one comment
God bless USA
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  Yex00 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Lots of other votes. People should post who there voting for if they're voting other.
avatar
Yex00

Posts : 119
Join date : 2014-05-27
Age : 23
Location : Toronto, Ontario

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/yex00

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  bradphone on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:20 am

The Great Heroins wrote:
Celice wrote:
Nieco wrote:also there is no freddie mercury option so thats 2x weird
I think Freddie Mercury (or some variation) was one of My Fairy King's previous usernames, so maybe it's not that weird Smile
This thead has one of the toughest questions. Of currently active users, I might choose Heroins or Hopscotch, but if I also consider those who haven't been around for a while, Baugusbryson was pretty awesome. And I'd love Danerage to make a comeback and do the Bohemian  Rhapsody high notes for The Long Shot & friends' cover.

Thanks Celice!

And also, I definitely have to say Bradphone, Anibal, or Timi.

The fact that i'm even on this list means alot to me actually..
avatar
bradphone

Posts : 1929
Join date : 2013-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  bradphone on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:21 am

[quote="DinosaurMan"]
Crackz0r94 wrote:I guess we have a "winner", Anibal it is
Demi 2nd lol!
tho I thought bradphone would get more votes, he's my favorite Rolling Eyes

Bradphone is very pretentious and the way he sings sort of reflects that as well. /quote]

This is the funniest thing i've ever read when it comes to me / my singing... I'm pretentious and that reflects in my singing? If you say so Shocked
avatar
bradphone

Posts : 1929
Join date : 2013-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  bradphone on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:22 am

Crackz0r94 wrote:
tho I thought bradphone would get more votes, he's my favorite Rolling Eyes

Thank you! It's all just fun and games i guess Smile
avatar
bradphone

Posts : 1929
Join date : 2013-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  glds on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:11 am

>not having gaylorddicksucker on the list

glds
Range Advisor

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 1016
Location : Meth houses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  Rebsedd on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:43 am

The reason why nobody voted me is because if anybody did it'd be fucking everyone and I just don't want to slaughter everyone else, cus I'm the fucking best demi's right.
avatar
Rebsedd
Memelord

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2014-12-01
Age : 20
Location : CWCville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:15 pm

(not so) Dead Reb wrote:The reason why nobody voted me is because if anybody did it'd be fucking everyone and I just don't want to slaughter everyone else, cus I'm the fucking best demi's right.
that's right! B4s for days
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  CracK on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:51 am

why glds not an option????whos the dumb that made the poll????I demand new round!!11!
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  glds on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:58 am

^

glds
Range Advisor

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 1016
Location : Meth houses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  Rebsedd on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:34 am

If this gets re-done I'm so voting eriel.
avatar
Rebsedd
Memelord

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2014-12-01
Age : 20
Location : CWCville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Your Favorite TRP Singer User?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum