Richie Giese (Social Repose)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Giese (Social Repose)

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:39 am

Voice Type: OMG WAT IS ON HIS BACK Tenor
Total Range: D2-B5

I met this guy. No he doesn't dress like that in EVERY video. Just most of them.

Either way he's quite a talented musician and has quite a nice emovois, similar to Brendon Urie with less theatrics and Ronnie Radke if he sucked less. Pretty solid up to C5 and gets grittier as he gets higher.

High Notes:

• B5 - ("Hide and Seek")
  • G5 - ("Bipolar Love", "True Friends")
  • F5 - ("Modern Age (loop version)")
  • E5 - ("Can't Feel My Face", "No Pity For a Coward", "Stand Tall")
  • E♭5- ("Hello (acapella/loop)", "If You're Thinking of Leaving, You Shouldn't", "One Last Time", "Seventeen Forever")
  • D5 - ("A Whole New World", "Chemical Prisoner", "Demons", "Earned It", "Emily", "Hotline Bling (Emo)", "See You Again", "Truce", "True Friends")
  • C♯5- ("Bulls in the Bronx", "Chemical Prisoner", "Goner", "Guns for Hands", "Hello (Punk)", "Hide and Seek", "Lost it All", "One Last Time")
  • C5 - ("Arctic Eyes", "Bulls in the Bronx" acoustic, "Control", "Famous Last Words", "Fancy", "Good For You", "Hello (Post-Hardcore)", "I Can't Sleep", "Island of Yours", "Let it Go", "Love Me Like You Do", "Talking Body", "Time to Dance", "Time Travel", "Truce", "True Friends")
  • B4 - ("Arctic Eyes", "A Whole New World", "Bad Blood", "Bad Girls Club", "Bulls in the Bronx", "Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater", "Chemical Prisoner", "Emily", "First Day of My Life", "Hello (Punk)", "Hotline Bling (Nu-Metal)", "If You're Thinking of Leaving, You Should", "Just Like You", "Kids in the Dark", "On the Brightside", "Photograph", "Seven Nation Army", "Stand Tall", "Take Me to Church", "Teenagers", "Therapy")
  • B♭4- ("America", "Bipolar Love", "Can't Feel My Face", "Cheerleader", "Coffee and Cigarettes", "Demons", "Fancy", "Feels Like Forever", "Guns for Hands", "Hello (acapella/loop)", "Hello (Post-Hardcore)", "Heregoesnothing", "Hotline Bling (Nu-Metal)", "Island of Yours", "Let it Go", "Lost it All", "Love Me Like You Do", "Love Like War", "One Last Time", "Savior", "Seventeen Forever", "Shut Up and Dance!", "Sleepwalking", "Smells Like Teen Spirit", "Sorry", "The Drug in Me is You", "We'll Fall Together")
  • A4 - ("About that Life", "A Rolling Stone", "Bad Blood", "Bad Girls Club", "Blank Space", "Beautiful Disaster", "Blood", "Bones Exposed", "Brother", "Bulls in the Bronx", "Cancer", "Caraphernelia", "Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater", "Control", "Dear Maria", "Demons", "Earned It", "Echo Fades", "Famous Last Words", "Freak on a Leash", "Goner", "Hold On Till May", "I Can't Sleep", "If You're Thinking of Leaving, You Should", "Just Let Me Go", "Just Like You", "Kids in the Dark", "Machine", "Meteor Shower", "Photograph", "Rebel Love Song", "Remembering Sunday", "Something's Gotta Give", "Stand Tall", "Style", "Sugar, We're Goin Down", "Tail Lights", "Take Me to Church", "Tear in my Heart", "The Divine Zero", "The Pretender", "The Weekend", "Time to Dance", "TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ", "Trap Queen" (Metalcore), "Welcome to the Black Parade", "Wither")
  • G♯4- ("America", "A Rolling Stone", "Backseat Serenade", "Bipolar Love", "Cancer", "Chemical Prisoner", "Coffee Shop Soundtrack", "Drag Me Down", "Echo Fades", "Faint", "Feels Like Forever", "First Day of My Life", "Goner", "Go To Hell for Heaven's Sake", "Guns for Hands", "Hello (acapella/loop)", "Hello (Hard Rock)", "Heregoesnothing", "Hide and Seek", "Hotline Bling (Post-Emo)", "Island of Yours", "I Will Follow You Into the Dark", "Kids in the Dark", "Let it Go", "Lost it All", "Love Like War", "Love Me Like You Do", "Modern Age (loop version)", "Photograph", "Raise Your Fist", "Running From Lions", "Savior", "Seventeen Forever", "Shut Up and Dance!", "Situations", "Something's Gotta Give", "Sorry", "Stick Stickly", "Stitches (Acapella App cover)", "The Drug in Me is You", "Therapy", "Throne")
  • G4- ("A Lack of Color", "Bad Girls Club", "Break Your Little Heart", "Brother", "Bulletproof Love", "But It's Better if You Do", "Can You Feel My Heart", "Caraphernelia", "Car Radio", "Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater", "Cheerleader", "Control", "Cool Kids", "Drag Me Down", "Drown", "Famous Last Words",  "Fancy", "Feels Like Forever", "Good For You", "Hold On Till May", "Hospital For Souls", "I'm Low On Gas and You Need a Jacket", "In the End", "I Will Follow You Into the Dark", "Kelsey", "Let it Go", "Machine", "Meteor Shower", "Modern Age", "Proving Grounds", "See You Again", "Sellout", "Seven Nation Army", "Situations", "Such Small Hands", "Suicide Season", "Take Me to Church", "Talking Body", "The Divine Zero", "The Drug in Me is You", "The Nobodies", "Time to Dance", "Time Travel", "Truce", "Throne", "Welcome to the Black Parade", "We'll Fall Together", "What is Love?", "Wither")

Low Notes:

• E3 - ("Beautiful Disaster", "Blood", "Brother", "Cancer", "Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater", "Chemical Prisoner", "First Day of My Life", "Goner", "Hello (Punk)", "Hospital For Souls", "I'm Low On Gas and You Need a Jacket", "Just Let Me Go", "Kids in the Dark", "Something's Gotta Give", "Tail Lights", "Talking Body", "The Nobodies", "Time Travel", "Truce")
  • E♭3- ("A Lack of Color", "Caraphernelia", "First Day of My Life", "Heregoesnothing", "If You're Thinking of Leaving, You Should", "I Will Follow You Into the Dark", "Photograph", "Scars", "Seventeen Forever", "Sorry", "Suicide Season", "Throne")
  • D3 - ("Arctic Eyes", "A Whole New World", "Bad Blood", "Brother", "Coffee and Cigarettes", "Famous Last Words", "I Can't Sleep", "I'm Low On Gas and You Need a Jacket", "In the End", "Just Like You", "Kelsey", "Meteor Shower", "Seventeen Forever", "Take Me to Church", "True Friends")
  • C♯3- ("Blood", "Caraphernelia", "First Day of My Life", "Guns for Hands", "Hide and Seek", "Kids in the Dark", "Savior", "Shake it", "Shut Up and Dance!", "Style")
  • C3 - ("Brother", "Closer", "Coffee and Cigarettes", "Demons", "Drag Me Down", "Drown", "Good For You", "Heregoesnothing", "I'm Low On Gas and You Need a Jacket", "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off", "Suicide Season", "Tail Lights", "Take Me to Church", "Throne", "Time Travel", "True Friends")
  • B2 - ("Blood", "Cancer", "Hello (Folk)", "If You're Thinking of Leaving, You Should", "Kids in the Dark", "Photograph", "Reincarnate", "Stand Tall", "Style", "Teenagers")
  • B♭2- ("A Lack of Color", "Island of Yours", "I Will Follow You Into the Dark", "Lost it All", "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off", "One Last Time")
  • A2 - ("A Whole New World", "Can't Feel My Face", "Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater", "Drown", "Goner", "Hotline Bling (Goth)", "Lost it All", "Stand Tall", "The Nobodies")
  • G♯2- ("Cool Kids", "If You're Thinking of Leaving, You Should", "Lost it All", "Love Me Like You Do", "One Last Time")
  • G2 - ("Can't Feel My Face", "Cool Kids", "Demons", "Earned It", "Hello (Folk)", "Love Me Like You Do", "The Nobodies")
  • F♯2- ("Pity Party")
  • D2 - ("Earned It")

Italics denote non-sung notes.
Underlines denote backing vocals or vocals buried in the mix.
Green denotes harsh or screamed notes.
Blue denotes light falsetto.

Last edited by cryszofthescots on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:08 am; edited 43 times in total
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richie Giese (Social Repose)

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:50 am

OMG WAT IS ON HIS BACK Puking
He looks like he plays for BVB. Also Brandon Urine has an emovois? I'm confuzzled now
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectAlpha on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:02 am

Yeah, that whiny half-punk voice.
SubjectAlpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:18 am

SubjectAlpha wrote:Yeah, that whiny half-punk voice.
is that really an emovois though? Confused
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectAlpha on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:23 am

Well, whiny is a big part of emovois.
SubjectAlpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Ok um well um so yeah um so here's some D2s like 4 seconds in wtf
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:07 pm

God bless USA
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:God bless USA
Is that in response to the fact that I've spent two days straight notewatching this guy or the fact that I actually found a fucking D2?
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:26 pm

cryszofthescots wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:God bless USA
Is that in response to the fact that I've spent two days straight notewatching this guy or the fact that I actually found a fucking D2?
A bit of both lolz. Hey, at least you're not note-watching Game Grumps right now Wink
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Ok so just hit a B5 idc its not like it even matters timestamp 1:35
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Good job friendo
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:34 pm

well he made another one of these, lots of songs he's already done just in different styles.
Gritty as fuck G#4s on Faint at 0:50, some falsettoed A4s on Freak on a Leash after the Blood on the Dancefloor track, breathy C3 during Closer, then the classic Bb4s of Smells Like Teen Spirit, some screamed E5s in No Pity For a Coward, great A4s for The Pretender, and the Atilla cover made me cum
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Spoiler:
cryszofthescots wrote:
well he made another one of these, lots of songs he's already done just in different styles.
Gritty as fuck G#4s on Faint at 0:50, some falsettoed A4s on Freak on a Leash after the Blood on the Dancefloor track, breathy C3 during Closer, then the classic Bb4s of Smells Like Teen Spirit, some screamed E5s in  No Pity For a Coward, great A4s for The Pretender, and the Atilla cover made me cum
The Pretender was godly. Much breath support Parrot
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:43 am

For a guy with zero training he's got a lot of vocal skill
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:25 am

cryszofthescots wrote:For a guy with zero training he's got a lot of vocal skill
Lol, seriously????? Fuck, I've been put to shame. I'll go back to my corner of whiny DeG covers now
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikkaku on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:37 am

Chris explained this guy in the best way possible
Shikkaku
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:53 am

Ohai Anthony FUCKING Vincent

Either way, at :21 probably his clearest D5s while ripping off From First to Last, at :31 nice gothy A2s, at :56 some gritty Bb4s and B4s, 1:33 he rips off Makedamnsure by Taking Back Sunday with some nice G#4s
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:26 am

Hahaha, so many rip offs in one video apparently Confused
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Interesting video, apparently when he shaves his head he sorta looks like Maynard James Keenan

oh and Bb2-Bb4 (C5) span
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:06 am

rip his sexy emo hair  Sad. And yeah, I do see some Maynard in him  Shocked. Maybe he'll slowly start playing long, moody Prog, and get an uber complex drummer.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:55 am

Some sexy G2s in the intro and throughout in the backing vox, and A4s later with Bb4s and a screamed C5 at 2:30 and a shockingly clear D5 at 3:04! It seems his stuff IS starting to get darker and moodier rather, though a bit still emo
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:29 am

I must admit... I'm in love with this man lol. Those G2s In Love . He also looks cute with his short, not scene hair Razz But Chris! We really need to talk about what counts as green or not. You count his Sleepwalking notes as green, but not Oliboi's Confused
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:34 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:I must admit... I'm in love with this man lol. Those G2s In Love . He also looks cute with his short, not scene hair Razz But Chris! We really need to talk about what counts as green or not. You count his Sleepwalking notes as green, but not Oliboi's Confused
Thats cuz I count them differently. Oli obviously distorts a ton to get to his high notes. In his thread I count hardcore screams that happen to hit pitches as green and anything melodic as black. I used to distinguish hardcore screams and distorted cleans but it was confusing people so i just changed it to the way it is now.
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:38 am

cryszofthescots wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:I must admit... I'm in love with this man lol. Those G2s In Love . He also looks cute with his short, not scene hair Razz But Chris! We really need to talk about what counts as green or not. You count his Sleepwalking notes as green, but not Oliboi's Confused
Thats cuz I count them differently. Oli obviously distorts a ton to get to his high notes. In his thread I count hardcore screams that happen to hit pitches as green and anything melodic as black. I used to distinguish hardcore screams and distorted cleans but it was confusing people so i just changed it to the way it is now.
Ah, ok. Makes sense.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Betzer on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Some nice lows during the folk and industrial parts. Good highs in most of the styles especially the hard rock, post hardcore, and dream pop parts.
Betzer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top