View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Paige (Pokemon)

Post  tf141soldier on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Voice Type: High Tenor
Vocal Range: G#2 - G#5

Considerable High Notes:

G♯5 - "Mitt In The Mirror"
G5 - "I Gotcha", "Magic Carpet Ride", "Malagueña Salerosa", "Satisfied Mind"
F♯5 - "Across 110th Street", "Boy Band Tragedy", "Satisfied Mind", "Viridian City"
F5 - "Fire", "Gettysburg Address", "Silent Night"
E5 - "Across 110th Street", "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood", "For Life", "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon", "Jesus Christ Was Gay", "Malagueña Salerosa", "Why Does It Hurt When I Pee"
E♭5 - "Ain't Misbehavin", "Mitt In The Mirror", "Viridian City"
D5 - "Across 110th Street", "Canned Heat", "Didn't I (Blow Your Mind)", "For Life", "Fire", "For What It's Worth", "Gettysburg Address",  "I Believe In Love", "Layla", "Like a Virgin", "More Than You'll Know", "Pokemon Theme Song (Gotta Catch 'Em All)!", "Roxanne", "Silent Night", "Thank You"
C♯5 - "Satisfied Mind", "Viridian City", "Well Well Well", "You Haven't Done Nothin"
C5 - "Best Of My Love", "Cat People (Putting Out The Fire)", "Didn't I (Blow Your Mind)", "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood", "Everybody's Talkin", "For What It's Worth", "Gettysburg Address", "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon", "I'm Going Home", "Layla", "Like a Virgin", "Magic Carpet Ride", "Malagueña Salerosa", "Mitt In The Mirror", "Roxanne", "Pokemon Theme (Gotta Catch 'Em All!)", "Power of Love", "Silent Night", "Wudderful Day in Wuddsville"
B4 - "Across 110th Street", "Boulevard of Broken Dreams", "Boy Band Tragedy", "Canned Heat", "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood", "Falling Slowly", "Fire", "God Bless The Child", "I Believe In Love", "I Gotcha", "Jesus Christ Was Gay", "Layla", "Magic Carpet Ride", "Malagueña Salerosa", "Mariachi Madness", "Mitt In The Mirror", "Roxanne", "Pokemon Theme (Lesbian Version)" , "Power of Love", "Satisfied Mind", "Viridian City", "We Are The Black And Gold"
B♭4 - "Baby Baby Baby", "Bohemian Rhapsody (Mountain Dew)", "Cat People (Putting Out The Fire)", "Flowers On The Wall", "For What It's Worth", "Gettysburg Address", "I'm Going Home", "More Than You'll Know", "Pepto Max Monster Commercial", "Pokemon Theme Song (Gotta Catch 'Em All!)", "Roxanne", "The Spy Spangled Banner", "Viridian City", "You Haven't Done Nothin"
A4 - "Across 110th Street", "Boy Band Tragedy", "Canned Heat", "Circumcision (Superstitious)", "Didn't I (Blow Your Mind)", "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood", "Everybody's Talkin", "Falling Slowly", "Fire", "Gettysburg Address", "Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon", "I Believe In Love", "I Gotcha", "Jesus Christ Was Gay", "Like a Virgin", "Mariachi Madness", "Pokemon Theme Song (Gotta Catch 'Em All!)", "Pokemon Theme (Lesbian Version)", "Satisfied Mind", "Silent Night", "Thank You", "Viridian City", "Walkie Talkie Man", "We Are The Black and Gold", "Well Well Well", "Why Does It Hurt When I Pee"

Considerable Low Notes:

F♯3 - "Walkie Talkie Man", "Viridian City"
F3 - "Fire", "Pokemon Theme (Gotta Catch 'Em All)"
E3 - "And When I Die", "Boulevard of Broken Dreams", "Favorite Things", "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon", "Mariachi Madness", "Pokemon Theme (Lesbian Version)", "Thank You", "They Say I Can't Sing", "Well Well Well"
E♭3 - "Eat Me", "Flowers on the Wall", "The Spy Spangled Banner"
D3 - "Across 110th Street", "Circumcision (Superstitious)", "Everyone's Talkin", "For Life", "Gettysburg Address", "Girl You'll Be a Woman Soon" "God Bless The Child", "Mitt In The Mirror", "Pokemon Theme (Gotta Catch 'Em All)!", "Pokemon Theme (Lesbian Version)"
C♯3 - "Jesus Christ Was Gay"
C3 - "Ain't Misbehavin", "Cat People (Putting Out The Fire)", "Falling Slowly", "Flowers On The Wall", "I Love You More Than You Know", "Like a Virgin", "Wudderful Day in Wuddsville"
B2 - "Cat People (Putting Out The Fire)", "Eat Me", "Fire", "Jesus Christ Was Gay", "The Spy Spangled Banner", "We Are The Black And Gold"
B♭2 - "The Spy Spangled Banner"
A2 - "Falling Slowly"
G♯2 - "The Spy Spangled Banner"

Last edited by tf141soldier on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 10 times in total
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Paige (Pokemon)

Post  Private Perineum on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Simply a tenor. High tenor would be a massive stretch, his voice is not 'extremely high' at all but that of a rather regular tenor voice.

The high notes in the extended Pokemon theme are great, he reminds me of Jon Bon Jovi in there.

Sort of sorry how this guy will forever stay 'the Pokemon guy', no matter what he does.
Private Perineum

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/timialexander

Back to top Go down

Post  tf141soldier on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:15 am

I ought to make a video compilation of his singing. Fantastic.
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top