Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:34 am

Crackz0r94 wrote:it's funny how 15 pages got wasted on this thread and nothing really happend Laughing

The cover will go on with or without TRP. Not gonna give up yet, but it's hard for me to believe that nobody has had the time to record ANYthing.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  DinosaurMan on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:24 am

Finals are coming up for everyone in college. That's why I've been busy.

DinosaurMan

Posts : 184
Join date : 2015-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:21 am

DinosaurMan wrote:Finals are coming up for everyone in college. That's why I've been busy.

I don't doubt you've been busy. I have finals coming up as well, not to mention other schoolwork, multiple band concerts, and working 30-35 hours a week over the holidays. So I can understand if people are busy and have more important things to do. But at the same time, everyone has had almost a month to submit stuff: I would have hoped that someone would have sent something by now.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Gonna give this thing one more bump: if nothing else comes out of it, I'll consider it dead. Too bad if that's what ends up happening; I thought this had potential.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:16 am

The Long Shot wrote:Gonna give this thing one more bump: if nothing else comes out of it, I'll consider it dead. Too bad if that's what ends up happening; I thought this had potential.
What happened? Didn't a bunch of people send you clips awhile ago? Eh
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Nieco on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:47 am

Okay Imma be sincere, I got 0 clue about how to start it, I mean I'm not sure how to sing the harmonies just by looking at the sheets and I think others think the same. If you could upload your part I think it would give us a start.
avatar
Nieco

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 20
Location : Santos,SP, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:22 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
The Long Shot wrote:Gonna give this thing one more bump: if nothing else comes out of it, I'll consider it dead. Too bad if that's what ends up happening; I thought this had potential.
What happened? Didn't a bunch of people send you clips awhile ago? Eh

For auditions so that I had an idea of who could actually sing and in what ranges, yeah. Ever since then, when I put the actual parts up, I've received nothing.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:24 am

Nieco wrote:Okay Imma be sincere, I got 0 clue about how to start it, I mean I'm not sure how to sing the harmonies just by looking at the sheets and I think others think the same. If you could upload your part I think it would give us a start.

I uploaded mp3's of the different lines of the sheet music in that same file. Afraid my own parts wouldn't be much good past middle C or so, which is the range most of you are singing in.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Toast on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:20 am

Well, after a month of putting it off, I decided to finally get around and record a couple of clips.
Seriously though, I'm sorry that it took me this long to get off of my ass and record anything. I didn't really know where to start, stuff kept on popping up, and I just lost interest in the project for a while.

Baritone line for the short "thunderbolt" section:
http://picosong.com/QZLc/
Bass line for the same section (not written in the music, but decided to do it for fun):
http://picosong.com/QZLg/
avatar
Toast
Range Advisor

Posts : 486
Join date : 2014-12-08
Age : 17
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:01 am

The Toasted Turkey wrote:Well, after a month of putting it off, I decided to finally get around and record a couple of clips.
Seriously though, I'm sorry that it took me this long to get off of my ass and record anything. I didn't really know where to start, stuff kept on popping up, and I just lost interest in the project for a while.

Baritone line for the short "thunderbolt" section:
http://picosong.com/QZLc/
Bass line for the same section (not written in the music, but decided to do it for fun):
http://picosong.com/QZLg/

Awesome! Hopefully this encourages more people to record clips.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:22 pm

I'll get to it soon. I just don't want to botch the parts, like I did for my audition lol.
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Cmen on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:39 pm

I haven't been able to do it these last couple of months, but hopefully I'll be able to do it between christmas and new years. Could you post the download link again?
avatar
Cmen

Posts : 203
Join date : 2015-04-03
Age : 19
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Cmobil5 wrote:I haven't been able to do it these last couple of months, but hopefully I'll be able to do it between christmas and new years. Could you post the download link again?

Sure thing. mediafire.com folder/1d5wpaxqh77ln/

Remember guys: I want lots of takes, so that I have a lot of stuff to layer on top of one another.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:22 pm

The Long Shot wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:I haven't been able to do it these last couple of months, but hopefully I'll be able to do it between christmas and new years. Could you post the download link again?

Sure thing. mediafire.com folder/1d5wpaxqh77ln/

Remember guys: I want lots of takes, so that I have a lot of stuff to layer on top of one another.
So I could literally just spam you a bunch of different takes for different parts, as long as I use different voices and pitches or what not? Because now I'm tempted to just do that  Razz
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
The Long Shot wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:I haven't been able to do it these last couple of months, but hopefully I'll be able to do it between christmas and new years. Could you post the download link again?

Sure thing. mediafire.com folder/1d5wpaxqh77ln/

Remember guys: I want lots of takes, so that I have a lot of stuff to layer on top of one another.
So I could literally just spam you a bunch of different takes for different parts, as long as I use different voices and pitches or what not? Because now I'm tempted to just do that  Razz

You could just do the same part, too. But yeah, I want takes out the ass. Overdubs upon overdubs. Doesn't mean I'll use them all, but I want them regardless.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Nieco on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:04 am

Poor Boy-baritone
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0g2eZURBFtI

Scaramouche-tenor
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1b8fp9vWwu7

counter tenor final part
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mpN25YnoLy

thats all for now
avatar
Nieco

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 20
Location : Santos,SP, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:58 am

Hi! So...I'm gonna try and bring this back once the school year ends. Maybe nobody will be interested, but I feel it's at least worth a shot.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Rebsedd on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:04 am

I'll try to nail the hard rock part later. :^)
avatar
Rebsedd
Memelord

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2014-12-01
Age : 20
Location : CWCville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Jack-OF-Blades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:19 am

Do you still need help for your cover ? I would be happy to help you If I can.


( for the record I also like queen and I also like to sing ==> )
avatar
Jack-OF-Blades

Posts : 213
Join date : 2016-03-08
Age : 23
Location : Rennes, France

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfmzt22EmvsXEyyManBVqAg

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:25 am

I'm not going to be working on this again for at least another few weeks, but your help would definitely be appreciated! I'll update on here as I go along; most of the critical instrumentalists have told me that they're back, it's just a question of vocalists now.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Jack-OF-Blades on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:29 am

What vocal's part are already made and which one aren't made for now ?
avatar
Jack-OF-Blades

Posts : 213
Join date : 2016-03-08
Age : 23
Location : Rennes, France

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfmzt22EmvsXEyyManBVqAg

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  CoolBeans on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:31 am

Once you get this going, I could probably provide you with some of the lower harmonies if you're still needing people there. Smile
avatar
CoolBeans

Posts : 579
Join date : 2015-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Holsety on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:55 am

Any way the wind blows~ Wink
avatar
Holsety
Admin

Posts : 3051
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Lake Isle of Innisfree

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MajorHolsety

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:23 am

Jack-OF-Blades wrote:What vocal's part are already made and which one aren't made for now ?

Pretty much all vocal parts haven't been recorded yet. Hell, the only parts that have for sure been recorded are the drum parts, and even then I'm not sure I'll be able to get them from the guy who recorded them. So everything might need to be just restarted. Like I said, though, I'll make sure to keep people notified as time progresses and more things are decided upon. I would definitely love it if people started sending some demos of them singing some of these parts so that I know where your voice stands and which harmony parts to assign all y'all. Smile
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  The Long Shot on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:23 am

Holsety wrote:Any way the wind blows~ Wink

I can arrange for you to be the one who sings that if you'd like. Wink
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Collaboration Cover - ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum