Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Soprotiv on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:22 am

Here's Valentines day as per Crack's request, it was hard for me to put together since I've never mixed backing vocals into a song before.. but I hope it came out okay..

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/valentines-day-linkin-park

And here's Without you by Breaking Benjamin which I did earlier today

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/untitled41232
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmony on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:37 am

Soprotiv wrote:Here's Valentines day as per Crack's request, it was hard for me to put together since I've never mixed backing vocals into a song before.. but I hope it came out okay..

That tone! great job! I should cover it next then, I'll start practicing it! I can hear your tenorish tone on this one, you're indeed lighter than a high baritone! talking about valentine's day, you thinned the sound too much on the high part though.

Your tone suits breaking benjamin's stuff so well! without you is one of my favorites by BB, awesome job, just gotta add more stamina without screwing the tone, especially on the high notes.

Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:50 am

Harmony wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:Here's Valentines day as per Crack's request, it was hard for me to put together since I've never mixed backing vocals into a song before.. but I hope it came out okay..

That tone! great job! I should cover it next then, I'll start practicing it! I can hear your tenorish tone on this one, you're indeed lighter than a high baritone! talking about valentine's day, you thinned the sound too much on the high part though.

Your tone suits breaking benjamin's stuff so well! without you is one of my favorites by BB, awesome job, just gotta add more stamina without screwing the tone, especially on the high notes.

Thanks man Smile Yeah I wish my voice had a bit more weight to it though.. I guess I thinned out on the high notes cuz I was trying to be quiet since my family is at home.. I didnt wanna disturb them by getting too loud Confused
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:05 am

the valentine cover was good. you were alittle off time and pitch here and there tho but I guess it's because you were used to sing with your guitar. in the end I felt the sustained daaaaaay were abit too whiny yknow what am sayin' but overall it was good Cheers
I guess it's harder song than shadow of the day
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:08 am

Prince Crack Alexander wrote:the valentine cover was good. you were alittle off time and pitch here and there tho but I guess it's because you were used to sing with your guitar. in the end I felt the sustained daaaaaay were abit too whiny yknow what am sayin' but overall it was good I guess it's harder song than shadow of the day Cheers

I think the off time thing came in when I was putting the song together, I even realised it but Im so fkin inexperienced I couldnt fix it lol .. Maybe Ill attempt it again lol, I just wanted to put it out so I dont keep you waiting Parrot
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:11 am

it's alright buddy take your time
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:08 am

Prince Crack Alexander wrote:it's alright buddy take your time
Wow, you were nice for once Yeah! Yeah, but I kind of agree with Crack on this one. Not bad though, I r8 8 Benningfucks out of 10
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:07 am

So I did Valentines day again for Crack Kiss
https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/valentines-day
See if thats any better lol
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:37 am

yeah I think the original was better lol sorry Embarassed
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmony on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:25 am

I don't get why you can't project the valentine's day part, your singing on BB's stuff was awesome, LP isn't your thing ?

Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:37 am

You're trying too hard now lol. You should never re-do a cover this soon. It'll make it seem like you haven't progressed at all, since progress takes soooo long Razz I'd say wait a few months, and then try it again.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Awh lol Im projecting fine but since I record on a phone it makes it quieter.. I guess ill let this one rest lol Sorry Crack :/
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:53 pm

you don't need to be sorry man you did well enough in the original anyway
just move on to a better future
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:46 am

Crack2Hack wrote:you don't need to be sorry man you did well enough in the original anyway
just move on to a better future

I shall try my best, good sir xD
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:35 am

I have a request for you. I've thought about your voice and where you're most comfortable, and I wanted to see you do something interesting, but not overly challenging.

I can't recall hearing you use your falsetto ever, so I figured you could in this. The powerful G4s would also be neat, if you could give your voice just enough power to nail those parts right. I have the upmost faith that you could probabaly pull this cover off, or at least just the verses with your smooth Tenor. If you choose to accept, good luck Wink
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:48 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:I have a request for you. I've thought about your voice and where you're most comfortable, and I wanted to see you do something interesting, but not overly challenging.

I can't recall hearing you use your falsetto ever, so I figured you could in this. The powerful G4s would also be neat, if you could give your voice just enough power to nail those parts right. I have the upmost faith that you could probabaly pull this cover off, or at least just the verses with your smooth Tenor. If you choose to accept, good luck Wink

I will try my best to pull that off, but for now my cousin requested All of me by John Legend so Im kind of on that.. And the phone actually does suppress the sound when I get louder, which sucks Mad I cant find any mics that I can connect to my computer either lol -_- The perks of living in Africa
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:50 am

Soprotiv wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:I have a request for you. I've thought about your voice and where you're most comfortable, and I wanted to see you do something interesting, but not overly challenging.

I will try my best to pull that off, but for now my cousin requested All of me by John Legend so Im kind of on that.. And the phone actually does suppress the sound when I get louder, which sucks Mad I cant find any mics that I can connect to my computer either lol -_- The perks of living in Africa
Usb mics are the way to go for something cheap as hell lol. Blue Snowballs are pretty cheap, and easy to use.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:54 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:

Usb mics are the way to go for something cheap as hell lol. Blue Snowballs are pretty cheap, and easy to use.

I cant find anything of the sorts, the cheapest mics around are around $30 and they arent compatible with PCs.. But Ill still try getting it done with the phone xD
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:47 am

where you from Soprotiv if I may ask? study
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:07 am

Crack2Hack wrote:where you from Soprotiv if I may ask? study

Well I was born in Bangladesh, but I moved to Botswana when I was around 7.. Btw Botswana is right above South Africa if you dont know it Parrot
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:13 am

ow nice nice
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:37 am

the singer here kinda remind me your tone and timbre just with autotune, try to imagine that In Love
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:15 am

Crack2Hack wrote:the singer here kinda remind me your tone and timbre just with autotune, try to imagine that In Love

Hey that actually sounds nice so thank you Very Happy Ill try getting better

And Demi, my falsetto is kind of husky imo so I dont really use it often .-. I dont know how to describe it but the timbre is weird
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:17 am

Hey guys! It's been a while, I've been kind of busy but I've put together something after a real long time. I'm sorry Demi I didnt do the Muse cover because it sounded absolute shit because of the switch into falsetto. It was just so bad aha Banghead

But here's something else, it doesnt sound so good but cut me some slack, it's been awhile.

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/drown-bring-me-the-horizon-acoustic

Last edited by Soprotiv on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:03 am

Soprotiv wrote:Hey guys! It's been a while, I've been kind of busy but I've put together something after a real long time. I'm sorry Demi I didnt do the Muse cover because it sounded absolute shit because of the switch into falsetto. It was just so bad aha Banghead

But here's something else, it doesnt sound so good but cut me some slack, it's been awhile Crying or Very sad

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/drown-bring-me-the-horizon-acoustic
"Crying or Very sad"... it's been awhile lol. anyways, the b4s sounded forced, everything else sounded nice. it didn't sound bad at all really, just minor issues that only nitpicking assholes like me would notice. so, welcome back
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top