Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Soprotiv on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:49 am

Hi guys Im sorry Im so fucking late.. I just wasnt satisfied with this, and Im still not.. Usually I do covers with my guitar but I decided to do it differently and actually try mixing.. Sorry if I messed up, it was my first time

So here's the link:
https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/all-these-things-i-hate

Thanks for listening, any feedback is appreciated Smile

Again, sorry for being so late with your request Demi
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmony on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:57 am

Soprotiv wrote:Hi guys Im sorry Im so fucking late.. I just wasnt satisfied with this, and Im still not.. Usually I do covers with my guitar but I decided to do it differently and actually try mixing.. Sorry if I messed up, it was my first time

So here's the link:

You're way better than I am, great job mate! Keep it up! Could use more power on that chorus but that should come with proper training.
I'd love to hear you taking on something by Linkin park, crawling, breaking the habit or faint (the hard stuff) xD

Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:02 am

Harmony wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:Hi guys Im sorry Im so fucking late.. I just wasnt satisfied with this, and Im still not.. Usually I do covers with my guitar but I decided to do it differently and actually try mixing.. Sorry if I messed up, it was my first time

So here's the link:

You're way better than I am, great job mate! Keep it up! Could use more power on that chorus but that should come with proper training.
I'd love to hear you taking on something by Linkin park, crawling, breaking the habit or faint (the hard stuff) xD

Thanks man I appreciate it Smile Yeah the high notes weren't of such great quality, which is why I wasnt satisfied.. But at least my throat didnt squeeze up which is an improvement haha.. Dude I love Linkin Park, first English song I listened to is by them! I'll try though, I cant scream or anything so idk how Ill do faint or any other song of theirs which require screaming
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:25 am

So here's the link:

Lol, you don't have to apologize, because I'm just happy that you actually got around to it  Yeah!
Your voice on the intro/interlude sounded really nice (far better than Matt's in the original lol), but then the chorus  Wondering. Your voice sounded really good, even though you did flub a lot of As as G#s instead, but I've done worst lol. When you did hit the As, you nailed them and the tone is again super nice and soft. However, I think you would've been better off doing an acoustic ver. for your voice, because your lovely voice just sounds kind of funny over a song like this (sort of like Anibal singing Painkiller). Definitly some very solid singing though, and your highs sound much more relaxed than before. Nice job  Thumb up I r8 8/click b8 lol.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:37 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:

So here's the link:

Lol, you don't have to apologize, because I'm just happy that you actually got around to it  Yeah!
Your voice on the intro/interlude sounded really nice (far better than Matt's in the original lol), but then the chorus  Wondering. Your voice sounded really good, even though you did flub a lot of As as G#s instead, but I've done worst lol. When you did hit the As, you nailed them and the tone is again super nice and soft. However, I think you would've been better off doing an acoustic ver. for your voice, because your lovely voice just sounds kind of funny over a song like this (sort of like Anibal singing Painkiller). Definitly some very solid singing though, and your highs sound much more relaxed than before. Nice job  Thumb up I r8 8/click b8 lol.

Thanks a lot for the compliments, I really appreciate it Smile Yeah I felt I was kinda flat too when I was trying to hit those As :/ I really am struggling to get to those high notes because it seems like Im lacking support.. It feels kinda empty and hollow, idk if that makes any sense lol I was planning on doing an acoustic version at first but I figured that the chorus wouldn't sound nice if I were to go for those highs in the original, not that the chorus was any good in the cover I did :'D
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:26 am

Soprotiv wrote:Thanks a lot for the compliments, I really appreciate it Smile Yeah I felt I was kinda flat too when I was trying to hit those As :/ I really am struggling to get to those high notes because it seems like Im lacking support.. It feels kinda empty and hollow, idk if that makes any sense lol I was planning on doing an acoustic version at first but I figured that the chorus wouldn't sound nice if I were to go for those highs in the original, not that the chorus was any good in the cover I did :'D
No problem, it was a good cover. Hmmm, your high notes just sound super light, but your timbre really reminds me of pre-Coma Tommy Giles Jr.  Very Happy. My next request for you is the "soft-section" of the Between the Buried and Me song, Mordecai. It also has the next step of high notes... the mystical B4 plus singing entire lines on A4 lol
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:34 am

yo yo if you plan to cover LP song you can try

Shadow Of The Day
Valentine's Day
The Little Things Give You Away

I think they will fit your voice well and there's no screaming, just pure clean vocals
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:05 am

Crackz0r94 wrote:yo yo if you plan to cover LP song you can try

Shadow Of The Day
Valentine's Day
The Little Things Give You Away

I think they will fit your voice well and there's no screaming, just pure clean vocals

I love all of those songs.. I was thinking of doing Shadow Of The Day since it really pierces my damn heart.. I will get it done soon
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:22 am

So when Crack mentioned Shadow of the day I got really excited so here is the cover:
https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/shadow-of-the-day-linkin-park-cover
Sorry if it isnt any good, Ive only had like 3 hours worth of practice
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:53 am

that was gooood, you got pleasent voice as usual, there's not much I can say

I r8 8/10

do you think you can cover Valentine's Day? my fav song between the three
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:58 am

Crack wrote:that was gooood, you got pleasent voice as usual, there's not much I can say

I r8 8/10

do you think you can cover Valentine's Day? my fav song between the three

Yeah sure Ill do Valentine's Day.. I also like it a lot. People who hate on Minutes to Midnight just hurt my feelz Sad
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:04 am

haha I agree it's not masterpiece like meteora and hybrid but it's still very good, some good emotional songs over there
they went crap in the fourth album imo but got back together on living things
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:10 am

Crack wrote:haha I agree it's not masterpiece like meteora and hybrid but it's still very good, some good emotional songs over there
they went crap in the fourth album imo but got back together on living things

I agree, at least I can sing stuff off of Minutes to Midnight lol.. A thousand suns was pretty shit I agree.. I liked Living Things but they sound completely different now.. And The Hunting Party was eh
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:19 am

Soprotiv wrote:So when Crack mentioned Shadow of the day I got really excited so here is the cover:
Lovely cover, but you slurred your lyrics a lot  Razz. Idk if it's because you forgot some lyrics or not, but diction is important  Naughty. Otherwise, great cover. It makes me want to do some Linkin Park it'll probs suck though
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:25 am

Soprotiv wrote:So when Crack mentioned Shadow of the day I got really excited so here is the cover:
Lovely cover, but you slurred your lyrics a lot  Razz. Idk if it's because you forgot some lyrics or not, but diction is important  Naughty. Otherwise, great cover. It makes me want to do some Linkin Park it'll probs suck though

I think I slurred the lyrics because I went off time at points.. I should've practiced more :/ I'd love to hear you do Linkin Park Very Happy Thanks for the compliments Demi Smile
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:27 am

can you guys believe I didn't even listen to the full album of the hunting party yet? I only listened to the final masquerade and it's actually pretty good. I remember I took a listen to thousand suns the full album a few years ago and I just stopped at the middle coz it was so shit
the only good songs from it were Catalyst and Waiting For The End
too much weird electronic and shit Cringe

Demi I have a song for you, cover this

study
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:45 am

Crack wrote:can you guys believe I didn't even listen to the full album of the hunting party yet? I only listened to the final masquerade and it's actually pretty good. I remember I took a listen to thousand suns the full album a few years ago and I just stopped at the middle coz it was so shit

Spoiler:

study
It's funny because... fuck you, you're worst than me Popcorn
Seriously though, considering I'm about to finish my short lived re-attempt at a singing career, I feel it's necessary to cover the angsty park at least once
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:57 am

Crack wrote:can you guys believe I didn't even listen to the full album of the hunting party yet? I only listened to the final masquerade and it's actually pretty good. I remember I took a listen to thousand suns the full album a few years ago and I just stopped at the middle coz it was so shit

Spoiler:

study
It's funny because... fuck you, you're worst than me Popcorn
Seriously though, considering I'm about to finish my short lived re-attempt at a singing career, I feel it's necessary to cover the angsty park at least once

Crack you mean fucker lol.. I liked your angsty park cover, it wasnt bad at all in my opinion
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:11 am

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/untitled41232

Without you by Breaking Benjamin.. I did it half a step lower so that I dont have to strain my voice... Hope you guys like it Smile
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:39 am

Soprotiv wrote:https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/untitled41232

Without you by Breaking Benjamin.. I did it half a step lower so that I dont have to strain my voice... Hope you guys like it Smile
Sing out of your range, so I can have something major to criticize lol. No, but nice job as usual. Solid diction, pitch, control. I'd say you sounded a tiny bit stuffy on the chorus - I remember hearing a few notes that sounded meh - but you handled the whole thing well overall. Can't wait to hear you sing Dozing Green for me Wink
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:45 am

Sing out of your range, so I can have something major to criticize lol. No, but nice job as usual. Solid diction, pitch, control. I'd say you sounded a tiny bit stuffy on the chorus - I remember hearing a few notes that sounded meh - but you handled the whole thing well overall. Can't wait to hear you sing Dozing Green for me Wink

I was going to do it in the original key but my voice just ended up hurting too much and I couldnt finish the song :/ Maybe after I get a bit better Ill attempt it in its original key.. I've never heard Dozing Green Smile
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:55 am

Soprotiv wrote:

I was going to do it in the original key but my voice just ended up hurting too much and I couldnt finish the song :/ Maybe after I get a bit better Ill attempt it in its original key..  I've never heard Dozing Green Smile
I'm re-doing my cover of it - for the 3rd time - right now lol. It's a really hard song lol Freak
I mean, if you want to belt some E5s, it's great for that lol.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:16 am

Soprotiv wrote:

I was going to do it in the original key but my voice just ended up hurting too much and I couldnt finish the song :/ Maybe after I get a bit better Ill attempt it in its original key..  I've never heard Dozing Green Smile
I'm re-doing my cover of it - for the 3rd time - right now lol. It's a really hard song lol Freak
I mean, if you want to belt some E5s, it's great for that lol.

I can't get anywhere close to an E5 without straining so I guess Ill have to cover this a lot lot later :"D
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:14 am

By a lot later, you mean a lot later today?  Cool
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprotiv on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:19 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:By a lot later, you mean a lot later today?  Cool

By a lot later I mean in about 20 years,when I can actually sing rofl
Soprotiv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top