Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Soprotiv on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Princess Dumi wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:Hey guys! It's been a while, I've been kind of busy but I've put together something after a real long time. I'm sorry Demi I didnt do the Muse cover because it sounded absolute shit because of the switch into falsetto. It was just so bad aha Banghead

But here's something else, it doesnt sound so good but cut me some slack, it's been awhile Crying or Very sad

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/drown-bring-me-the-horizon-acoustic
"Crying or Very sad"... it's been awhile lol. anyways, the b4s sounded forced, everything else sounded nice. it didn't sound bad at all really, just minor issues that only nitpicking assholes like me would notice. so, welcome back

Wait why did I write "Crying or Very sad".. Damn Im making typos even here Banghead Your input is always nice and very helpful Demi Smile And thank you, I was trying to not force them but I didnt manage :/
avatar
Soprotiv

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-10-09
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:46 am

Soprotiv wrote:
Princess Dumi wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:Hey guys! It's been a while, I've been kind of busy but I've put together something after a real long time. I'm sorry Demi I didnt do the Muse cover because it sounded absolute shit because of the switch into falsetto. It was just so bad aha Banghead

But here's something else, it doesnt sound so good but cut me some slack, it's been awhile Crying or Very sad

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/drown-bring-me-the-horizon-acoustic
"Crying or Very sad"... it's been awhile lol. anyways, the b4s sounded forced, everything else sounded nice. it didn't sound bad at all really, just minor issues that only nitpicking assholes like me would notice. so, welcome back

Wait why did I write "Crying or Very sad".. Damn Im making typos even here Banghead  Your input is always nice and very helpful Demi Smile And thank you, I was trying to not force them but I didnt manage :/
haha, it's alright. my typing skills aren't the best either Banghead honestly, they didn't sound that bad, but they just sound too "pushy" and a bit flat. you still have plenty of time to get gud though, so don't stress it, just keep working on trying to blend your voice more, and the results will come - albeit with a lot of time, and practice lol. still, great to see you're not a dead user
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Soprotiv on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:50 am

Princess Dumi wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:
Princess Dumi wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:Hey guys! It's been a while, I've been kind of busy but I've put together something after a real long time. I'm sorry Demi I didnt do the Muse cover because it sounded absolute shit because of the switch into falsetto. It was just so bad aha Banghead

But here's something else, it doesnt sound so good but cut me some slack, it's been awhile Crying or Very sad

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/drown-bring-me-the-horizon-acoustic
"Crying or Very sad"... it's been awhile lol. anyways, the b4s sounded forced, everything else sounded nice. it didn't sound bad at all really, just minor issues that only nitpicking assholes like me would notice. so, welcome back

Wait why did I write "Crying or Very sad".. Damn Im making typos even here Banghead  Your input is always nice and very helpful Demi Smile And thank you, I was trying to not force them but I didnt manage :/
haha, it's alright. my typing skills aren't the best either Banghead honestly, they didn't sound that bad, but they just sound too "pushy" and a bit flat. you still have plenty of time to get gud though, so don't stress it, just keep working on trying to blend your voice more, and the results will come - albeit with a lot of time, and practice lol. still, great to see you're not a dead user

Ahaa Im moving to Canada so maybe I will actually be able to get someone to train me because there is literally no one who offers vocal training where I am right now. I guess I just got really busy at one point and didnt have any time to make covers Sad I think Im gonna do Northern Downpour next Smile
avatar
Soprotiv

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-10-09
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:09 am

Soprotiv wrote:
Princess Dumi wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:
Princess Dumi wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:Hey guys! It's been a while, I've been kind of busy but I've put together something after a real long time. I'm sorry Demi I didnt do the Muse cover because it sounded absolute shit because of the switch into falsetto. It was just so bad aha Banghead

But here's something else, it doesnt sound so good but cut me some slack, it's been awhile Crying or Very sad

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/drown-bring-me-the-horizon-acoustic
"Crying or Very sad"... it's been awhile lol. anyways, the b4s sounded forced, everything else sounded nice. it didn't sound bad at all really, just minor issues that only nitpicking assholes like me would notice. so, welcome back

Wait why did I write "Crying or Very sad".. Damn Im making typos even here Banghead  Your input is always nice and very helpful Demi Smile And thank you, I was trying to not force them but I didnt manage :/
haha, it's alright. my typing skills aren't the best either Banghead honestly, they didn't sound that bad, but they just sound too "pushy" and a bit flat. you still have plenty of time to get gud though, so don't stress it, just keep working on trying to blend your voice more, and the results will come - albeit with a lot of time, and practice lol. still, great to see you're not a dead user

Ahaa Im moving to Canada so maybe I will actually be able to get someone to train me because there is literally no one who offers vocal training where I am right now. I guess I just got really busy at one point and didnt have any time to make covers Sad I think Im gonna do Northern Downpour next Smile
true. you'll easily find someone in canada, if you're not in bumfuck nowhere lol. and i'll be looking forward to that shit mane :p
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Aníbal on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Nice cover man!
I don't know if this is the one I heard before.
You have improved your singing, hope you keep it like that Thumb up
avatar
Aníbal

Posts : 680
Join date : 2014-06-05
Age : 23
Location : Venezuela

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/anibal-m-sica

Back to top Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Soprotiv on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:14 pm

Princess Dumi wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:
Princess Dumi wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:
Princess Dumi wrote:
Soprotiv wrote:Hey guys! It's been a while, I've been kind of busy but I've put together something after a real long time. I'm sorry Demi I didnt do the Muse cover because it sounded absolute shit because of the switch into falsetto. It was just so bad aha Banghead

But here's something else, it doesnt sound so good but cut me some slack, it's been awhile Crying or Very sad

https://soundcloud.com/sop-319306415/drown-bring-me-the-horizon-acoustic
"Crying or Very sad"... it's been awhile lol. anyways, the b4s sounded forced, everything else sounded nice. it didn't sound bad at all really, just minor issues that only nitpicking assholes like me would notice. so, welcome back

Wait why did I write "Crying or Very sad".. Damn Im making typos even here Banghead  Your input is always nice and very helpful Demi Smile And thank you, I was trying to not force them but I didnt manage :/
haha, it's alright. my typing skills aren't the best either Banghead honestly, they didn't sound that bad, but they just sound too "pushy" and a bit flat. you still have plenty of time to get gud though, so don't stress it, just keep working on trying to blend your voice more, and the results will come - albeit with a lot of time, and practice lol. still, great to see you're not a dead user

Ahaa Im moving to Canada so maybe I will actually be able to get someone to train me because there is literally no one who offers vocal training where I am right now. I guess I just got really busy at one point and didnt have any time to make covers Sad I think Im gonna do Northern Downpour next Smile
true. you'll easily find someone in canada, if you're not in bumfuck nowhere lol. and i'll be looking forward to that shit mane :p

Im gonna be in Prince George so hopefully I find someone aha. And thanks Ill try putting it up as soon as possible Very Happy
avatar
Soprotiv

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-10-09
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Soprotiv on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Aníbal wrote:Nice cover man!
I don't know if this is the one I heard before.
You have improved your singing, hope you keep it like that Thumb up

Thanks a bunch Very Happy It's surprising to hear you say I've improved though, since this is the first song I've done in 5/6 months :p And I didnt practice either Cringe
avatar
Soprotiv

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-10-09
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drown- Bring me the horizon(acoustic)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum