Andy Sturmer (Jellyfish)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andy Sturmer (Jellyfish)

Post  Phil Lynott Fan on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:52 am

Voice Type: Jelly Tenor
Sung Range: (So far) G2-D5

Significant High Notes

D5- (Joining A Fan Club)
C#5- (Jet Wings Cover taken from bonus tracks on Bellybutton album  Joining A Fan Club, All Is Forgiven)
B4- (The Man I Used To Be, That Is Why, Jet, Joining A Fan Club, Sebrina Paste, and Plato, New Mistake, Bye, Bye, Bye,  Too Much, Too Little, Too Late/i])
A#4- (Joining A Fan Club, New Mistake, Glutton of Sympathy,  All Is Forgiven, Too Much, Too Little, Too Late)
A4- (The Man I Used To Be, That Is Why, The King Is Half Undressed, She Still Loves Him, All I Want Is Everything, Now She Knows She's Wrong, Calling Sarah, No Matter What (Badfinger Cover), Jet (Wings Cover), Hush, Joining A Fan Club, Sebrina Paste, and Plato, Bye, Bye, Bye, Russian Hill, He's My Best Friend, Too Much, Too Little, Too Late
G#4- (The Man I Used To Be, The King Is Half Undressed, I Wanna Stay Home, Baby's Coming Back, Calling Sarah, No Matter What, Jet, Joining A Fan Club, Sebrina Paste and Plato, New Mistake, Glutton of Sympathy, The Ghost At Number One, Bye, Bye, Bye, He's My Best Friend, Too Much, Too Little, Too Late
G4- (The Man I Used To Be, That Is Why, The King Is Half Undressed, She Still Loves Him, All I Want Is Everything, Now She Knows She's Wrong, Bedspring Kiss, Baby's Coming Back, Calling Sarah, Hush, Joining A Fan Club, Sebrina Paste, and Plato, New Mistake, The Ghost At Number One, Bye, Bye, Bye, All Is Forgiven, Russian Hill, Too Much, Too Little, Too Late)
F#4- (The Man I Used To Be, That Is Why, The King Is Half Undressed, I Wanna Stay Home, She Still Loves Him, All I Want Is Everything, Baby's Coming Back, Calling Sarah, No Matter What, Jet, Joining A Fan Club, Sebrina Paste, and Plato, New Mistake, Glutton of Sympathy, Bye, Bye, Bye, He's My Best Friend)
F4- (The King Is Half Undressed, I Wanna Stay Home, She Still Loves Him, All I Want Is Everything, Now She Knows She's Wrong, Baby's Coming Back, Calling Sarah, Hush, Joining A Fan Club, The Ghost At Number One, All Is Forgiven, Russian Hill, Too Much, Too Little, Too Late)

Significant Low Notes

B3- (The Man I Used To Be,That Is Why, She Still Loves Him, Jet)
A#3- (That Is Why, The King Is Half Undressed, I Wanna Stay Home, All I Want Is Everything, Now She Knows She's Wrong, Bedspring Kiss, )
A3- (The Man I Used To Be, That Is Why, All I Want Is Everything, Bedspring Kiss, Calling Sarah, No Matter What, Jet, Hush)
G#3- (King Is Half Undressed, I Wanna Stay Home, Baby's Coming Back,)
G3- (The Man I Used To Be, That Is Why, She Still Loves Him, All I Want Is Everything, Now She Knows She's Wrong, Bedspring Kiss, Joining A Fan Club)
F#3- (That Is Why, She Still Loves Him, Jet, New Mistake)
F3- (The King Is Half Undressed, All I Want Is Everything, Hush, Russian Hill )
E3- (The Man I Used To Be, She Still Loves Him, Jet)
D3- (The Man I Used To Be, She Still Loves Him, Too Much, Too Little, Too Late)
C#3- (The King Is Half Undressed, I Wanna Stay Home,)
B2- (The Man I Used To Be)
G2- (The Man I Used To Be)

A wonderful tenor voice. From what I have heard of him he never really pushes outside his comfort zone which seems to be around the G4-B4 area however, live he sometimes stretches his voice and the strain is very evident. This is my first thread btw so any help or constructive feedback is appreciated.
Phil Lynott Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top