Johnny Gioeli

Post  tf141soldier on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Voice Type: Tenor
Vocal Range: G#2 - G#5

Considerable High Notes:

G♯5 - "Smash Crash and Burn"
F♯5 - "Smash Crash and Burn"
E5 - "What He Has To Say"
E♭5 - "Flying High", "Pay the Price", "Ride the Rainbow", "Valley of Sin", "Voodoo Nights"
D5 - "Fire Woman", "Fuel Me", "In the Lead", "Revvin Up", "Takin' Me Down", "What I'm Made Of"
C♯5 - "Carousel", "Cold Heaven", "Earls of Black", "Hot Cherie (Live At The Gods)", "Life's A Bitch", "Light Of The Day", "Live & Learn", "Mystica", "Ocean of Time", "One Of Those Days", "Phoenix Rising"
C5 - "Fly to the Moon", "Follow the Sign", "Gates Of The Seven Seals", "Ghost in the Black", "Hot Cherie", "Hypnotized", "In the Lead", "Mystica", "Night and Rain", "Only The Strong Will Survive", "Open Your Heart", "Pay the Price", "Sonic Heroes", "Strong as a Rock", "Take the Crown", "Takin Me Down", "Tear Down the Walls", "The Line", "Time of the Truth", "Under the Gun", "Un-Gravitify"
B4 - "2 Nights 2 Remember", "All My Fault", "All The Rest of My Life", "All the Way", "Bridges to Nowhere", "Carousel", "Circle of the Oath", "Coming Home", "Dangerous Ground", "Flying High", "Intro (Live At The Gods)", "July Morning", "Legions of Hell", "Life's A Bitch", "Light Of The Day", "Hot Cherie (Live At The Gods)", "Never Turn Back", "Only A Night (Acoustic)", "Open Your Heart", "Phoenix Rising", "Rhythm From A Red Car", "Sonic Boom", "Takin Me Down", "Watch Me Fly", "What I'm Made Of"
B♭4 - "Big Mouth", "Circle Of The Oath", "Free", "Fuel Me", "Hot Cherie", "Knight of the Wind", "Legions of Hell", "Northern Lights", "One Of Those Days", "Run Away And Hide", "She's On Fire", "Sonic Youth", "Sonic Heroes", "Still I'm Sad", "World Of Confusion"
A4 - "2 Nights 2 Remember", "All Hail Shadow", "Dangerous Ground", "Fire Woman", "Free", "Fuel Me", "His World", "Hot Cherie (Live At The Gods)", "Hypnotized", "Life's A Bitch", "Light Of The Day", "Live and Learn", "Mercy", "One Of Those Days", "Only A Night (Acoustic)", "Open Your Heart", "Rhythm From A Red Car", "What I'm Made Of"
G♯4 - "All the Way", "Big Mouth", "Hot Cherie (Live At The Gods)", "Intro (Live At The Gods)", "Knight of the Wind", "Legions of Hell", "Live and Learn", "Never Turn Back", "One Of Those Days", "Only A Night (Acoustic)", "Only The Strong Will Survive", "Phoenix Rising", "Watch Me Fly", "With Me"

Considerable Low Notes:

E♭3 - "Big Mouth", "Circle of the Oath", "Run Away And Hide", "Valley of Sin", "Where the Wild Waters Flow", "With Me", "World of Confusion"
D3 - "I Am (All Of Me)", "She's On Fire"
C♯3 - "Never Turn Back", "Only A Night (Acoustic)", "Phoenix Rising", "Watch Me Fly", "World Of Confusion"
C3 - "Far Away From Here", "One Of Those Days", "Open Your Heart", "Take the Crown", "With Me"
B2 - "His World", "Life's A Bitch", "Only A Night (Acoustic)", "Sailing Away", "Takin' Me Down"
B♭2 - "Holy Creatures", "She's On Fire"
A2 - "Bad Taste", "Open Your Heart", "Takin' Me Down"
G♯2 - "All the Way", "Holy Creatures"

Purple marks notes found in backing harmony or backing vocals in general.

Last edited by tf141soldier on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Johnny Gioeli

Post  Hopscotch on Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:29 pm

To quote a great Swede:
Sippe wrote:♯ ♭
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tf141soldier on Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Wanderlust wrote:To quote a great Swede:

To quote a great friend:

K
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopscotch on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:57 am

tf141soldier wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:To quote a great Swede:

To quote a great friend:

K
For real though, your thread looks pretty good otherwise, at least as far as I can tell. Just add the proper symbols for flats and sharps instead of b and #. They're at the top of every page of the site for a reason, you know. Wink
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tf141soldier on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:52 pm

I could use some help in finding some of the notes. This guy's done a looooot of work with a lot of people.
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:56 pm

tf141soldier wrote:I could use some help in finding some of the notes. This guy's done a looooot of work with a lot of people.
Just google search his name; I'm pretty sure you can find something lol. Thumb up
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:11 pm

tf141soldier wrote:I could use some help in finding some of the notes. This guy's done a looooot of work with a lot of people.
youtube is your best friend. If you cant find it on youtube, spotify, or through a google search then just let it slide for now
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eriel on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:29 am

I discovered this singer some months ago and I'm more and more interested in his stuff, his vocals are really what I expect from chesty high note.

One of his best studio perf (IMO) :

Axel Rudi Pell - The Temple Of The Holy :

Some could help me finding the highest notes on this ? I was thinking about D5 on 1:50, but my ears are very bad at this pitch-game lol

By the way, he is making his first solo album on pledge music that you can pre-order if interested Smile

Eriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Molandfreak on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:41 am

Still, you need to change this

Vocal Range: G♯2-G♯5...

♯♯♯
Molandfreak
Range Advisor

View user profile http://about.me/molandfreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Medik on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Medik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feargm on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:39 am

Recent performance.
feargm

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/feargm

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:58 am

dead user feargm... sadly, since he was the only person on this forum who actually called me funny Freak
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feargm on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:47 am

Yeah good days.
feargm

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/feargm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content