Madonna

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madonna

Post  rpaduag on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:35 am



Vocal Type: Lyric Soprano
Sung Range: D2-G#6
Total Range: D2-A6 (F#7)


High notes:


F♯7 ("He's a man")
A6 ("Take on me" Spanish Version)
G♯6 ("Ray of Light")
F6 ("I'm Going Bananas", "Love makes the world go Round")
E6 ("I'm Going Bananas", "Take on me" Spanish Version, "Ray of light" live Argentina)
E♭6 ("Now I'm Following You (Part I), "Now I'm Following You" (Part II))
D6 ("Ray of Light" Live Earth, "I'm Going Bananas")
C♯6 ("Ray of Light (Live in Brazil))
B5 ("Ray of light" acapella version, "I love New York" live)
Bb5 ("Ray of light (studio), "Ray of light" live Oprah)
A5 ("Where's the party", "American Life" live, "Me against the Music", "Like a Virgin" live HMV London Store)
G♯5 ("Ray of Light" (Live 8 ), "Aint not big deal", "American Life" live)
G5 ("Like a Prayer", "Where's the Party", "Cosmic Climb")
F♯5 ("Like a Virgin", "I'm so stupid", "Lady is a tramp" live)
F5 ("Dress you up" (ft. Ellen Degeneres),"Ray of Light" (various in studio version and Live), "Ray of light" acapella version)
E5 ("Love dont Live here anymore", "Beat Goes On", "Fever")
Eb5 ("Ray of Light", "He's a man", "Day another day", "Deeper and Deeper")
D5 ("Into the Groove", "Ray of light", "Holliwood", "Love dont live here anymore", "Cherish", "Papa don't preach", "Burning up", "Eveybody")
C♯5 ("Rainbow High", "Express yourself", "Like a Virgin", "Vogue", "Papa don't preach", "Where's the party", "Cosmic Climb")
C5 ("Buenos Aires", "Into the Groove", "Dress you up", "Vogue", "Express yourself", "Burning up", "Everybody", "Deeper and Deeper", "Spanish Eyes")


Low notes:


Eb3 ("X-static process", "Living for love", "American Pie")
D3 ("Love Song", "Heartbeat")
C♯3 ("Love Song")
C3 ("X-static process, "Like a Virgin" live, "Sooner or later" live")
B2 ("Like a Virgin (Live), My Country 'tis Of Thee")
Bb2 ("Veni Vidi Vici, "Love Song", My Country 'tis Of Thee")
A2 ("My Country 'tis Of Thee")
G♯2 ("Like a Virgin" live")
E2 ("Bedtime Story")
Eb2 ("Gang Bang")
D2 ("La Vie en Rose" Live 2016)




The F#7 note is a accidental whistle in her song "He's a man" so don't count for her range.


The note in Eb2 is "Eb3-Eb2-Eb3", be careful and use headphones!


video examples:


















Last edited by rpaduag on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:41 am; edited 12 times in total

rpaduag

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Prometheus on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:03 am

I don't think she sang a fukin E♭2
avatar
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2014-07-10
Age : 21
Location : Manisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  rpaduag on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:11 am

Prometheus wrote:I don't think she sang a fukin E♭2

Yes, she does, in vocal fry! Her chest is around G2 and G#2.


rpaduag

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Karl on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:12 am


Karl
Range Advisor

Posts : 2077
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  rpaduag on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:27 am


How can I change it? Or delet this one?

rpaduag

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:34 am

rpaduag wrote:

How can I change it? Or delet this one?
A mod will eventually get to this, and delete it.
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Prometheus on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:36 am

That was an E♭3. Did you get all these notes from vocal range videos on Youtube? Because they are misleading most of the time
avatar
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2014-07-10
Age : 21
Location : Manisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  rpaduag on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:31 am

Prometheus wrote:That was an E♭3. Did you get all these notes from vocal range videos on Youtube? Because they are misleading most of the time
Its Eb3 in chest and falls to Eb2 in vocal fry.

rpaduag

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Celice on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:05 am

Can you confirm exactly where the alleged E♭2 is? The caption appears in the video during the word "head" - are you saying it's at the end of that word?
avatar
Celice
Moderator

Posts : 2299
Join date : 2012-08-27
Location : Probably in bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  rpaduag on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:27 am

Celice wrote:Can you confirm exactly where the alleged E♭2 is? The caption appears in the video during the word "head" - are you saying it's at the end of that word?

"Shot my lover in the head", in the beginning of the word "head" - He(Eb2)ad

rpaduag

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  kokope on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:27 am

E♭3 Popcorn
avatar
kokope

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Burgas,Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Hopscotch on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:15 pm

rpaduag wrote:Eb2-A6 (F#7)
Puking Puking Puking
avatar
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

Posts : 6790
Join date : 2012-11-29
Location : ChiCAHgo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Metalhead123 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Wanderlust wrote:
rpaduag wrote:Eb2-A6 (F#7)
Puking Puking Puking
Don't quote stuff. you will make Holsety butthurt.


Last edited by Metalhead123 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Metalhead123

Posts : 1664
Join date : 2014-11-18
Age : 17
Location : The Discord Chat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Hopscotch on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Laughing Laughing
avatar
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

Posts : 6790
Join date : 2012-11-29
Location : ChiCAHgo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Holsety on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Metalhead123 wrote:Don't quote stuff. you will make Holsety butthurt.

He doesn't quote whole posts like you, so it's not really a big deal.
avatar
Holsety
Admin

Posts : 3049
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Lake Isle of Innisfree

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MajorHolsety

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Rebsedd on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Holsety wrote:
Metalhead123 wrote:Don't quote stuff. you will make Holsety butthurt.

He doesn't quote whole posts like you, so it's not really a big deal.
avatar
Rebsedd
Memelord

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2014-12-01
Age : 19
Location : CWCville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Holsety on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:40 am

Okay, let's try this again. Your thread is ugly enough with your videos spoilered, so do not unspoiler them again. All you have to do is click on it to see them. Understand?
avatar
Holsety
Admin

Posts : 3049
Join date : 2013-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Lake Isle of Innisfree

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MajorHolsety

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  rpaduag on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:52 am

Holsety wrote:Okay, let's try this again. Your thread is ugly enough with your videos spoilered, so do not unspoiler them again. All you have to do is click on it to see them. Understand?
Those videos stay here for peolple "See" the notes!

rpaduag

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:01 am

I'm trying to help you:


Vocal Type: Soprano
Melodic Range: Eb2-G#6
Total Range: Eb2-A6 (F#7)

High-Notes:

G♯6 ("Ray of Light")
F6 ("I'm Going Bananas", "Love makes the world go Round")
E6 ("I'm Going Bananas", "Take on me" Spanish Version, "Ray of light" live Argentina)
E♭6 ("Now I'm Following You (Part I), "Now I'm Following You" (Part II))
D6 ("Ray of Light" Live Earth, "I'm Going Bananas")
C♯6 ("Ray of Light (Live in Brazil))
B5 ("Ray of light" acapella version, "I love New York" live)
B♭5 ("Ray of light (studio), "Ray of light" live Oprah)
A5 ("Where's the party", "American Life" live, "Me against the Music", "Like a Virgin" live HMV London Store)
G♯5 ("Ray of Light" (Live 8 ), "Aint not big deal", "American Life" live)
G5 ("Like a Prayer", "Where's the Party", "Cosmic Climb")
F♯5 ("Like a Virgin", "I'm so stupid", "Lady is a tramp" live)
F5 ("Ray of Light" (various in studio version and Live), "Ray of light" acapella version, "Dress you up" (ft. Ellen Degeneres))
E5 ("Love dont Live here anymore", "Beat Goes On", "Fever")
E♭5 ("Ray of Light", "He's a man", "Day another day", "Deeper and Deeper")
D5 ("Into the Groove", "Ray of light", "Holliwood", "Love dont live here anymore", "Cherish", "Papa don't preach", "Burning up", "Eveybody")
C♯5 ("Rainbow High", "Express yourself", "Like a Virgin", "Vogue", "Papa don't preach", "Where's the party", "Cosmic Climb")
C5 ("Buenos Aires", "Into the Groove", "Dress you up", "Vogue", "Express yourself", "Burning up", "Everybody", "Deeper and Deeper", "Spanish Eyes")

Low-Notes:

E♭3 ("X-static process", "Living for love", "American Pie")
D3 ("Love Song", "Heartbeat")
C♯3 ("Love Song")
C3 ("X-static process, "Like a Virgin" live, "Sooner or later" live")
B2 ("Like a Virgin (Live), My Country 'tis Of Thee")
B♭2 ("Veni Vidi Vici, "Love Song", My Country 'tis Of Thee")
A2 ("My Country 'tis Of Thee")
G♯2 ("Like a Virgin" live")
E2 ("Bedtime Story")

Shitty, range changing, notes:
F♯7 ("He's a man"), A6 ("Take on me" Spanish Version), E♭2 ("Gang Bang")
Some Singing Clips:

















Feel free to use this, neater format. It's a bit nicer on the eyes Thumb up
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Celice on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:20 am

rpaduag wrote:The note in Eb2 is "Eb3-Eb2-Eb3", be careful and use headphones!
short clip containing alleged E♭2:
I'm still not hearing anything near E♭2. The lowest I hear her sing in that clip is C♯3 (I'm not sure about the pitches in the spoken "He deserved it" though - that could go very slightly lower?)
avatar
Celice
Moderator

Posts : 2299
Join date : 2012-08-27
Location : Probably in bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:23 am

Celice wrote:
rpaduag wrote:The note in Eb2 is "Eb3-Eb2-Eb3", be careful and use headphones!
short clip containing alleged E♭2:
I'm still not hearing anything near E♭2. The lowest I hear her sing in that clip is C♯3 (I'm not sure about the pitches in the spoken "He deserved it" though - that could go very slightly lower?)

Yeah if you could point to the words she's saying that'd be helpful. The closest I can permit is a quick and slightly fried B2?
avatar
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  SubjectAlpha on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:27 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
I'm trying to help you:


Vocal Type: Soprano
Melodic Range: Eb2-G#6
Total Range: Eb2-A6 (F#7)

High-Notes:

G♯6 ("Ray of Light")
F6 ("I'm Going Bananas", "Love makes the world go Round")
E6 ("I'm Going Bananas", "Take on me" Spanish Version, "Ray of light" live Argentina)
E♭6 ("Now I'm Following You (Part I), "Now I'm Following You" (Part II))
D6 ("Ray of Light" Live Earth, "I'm Going Bananas")
C♯6 ("Ray of Light (Live in Brazil))
B5 ("Ray of light" acapella version, "I love New York" live)
B♭5 ("Ray of light (studio), "Ray of light" live Oprah)
A5 ("Where's the party", "American Life" live, "Me against the Music", "Like a Virgin" live HMV London Store)
G♯5 ("Ray of Light" (Live 8 ), "Aint not big deal", "American Life" live)
G5 ("Like a Prayer", "Where's the Party", "Cosmic Climb")
F♯5 ("Like a Virgin", "I'm so stupid", "Lady is a tramp" live)
F5 ("Ray of Light" (various in studio version and Live), "Ray of light" acapella version, "Dress you up" (ft. Ellen Degeneres))
E5 ("Love dont Live here anymore", "Beat Goes On", "Fever")
E♭5 ("Ray of Light", "He's a man", "Day another day", "Deeper and Deeper")
D5 ("Into the Groove", "Ray of light", "Holliwood", "Love dont live here anymore", "Cherish", "Papa don't preach", "Burning up", "Eveybody")
C♯5 ("Rainbow High", "Express yourself", "Like a Virgin", "Vogue", "Papa don't preach", "Where's the party", "Cosmic Climb")
C5 ("Buenos Aires", "Into the Groove", "Dress you up", "Vogue", "Express yourself", "Burning up", "Everybody", "Deeper and Deeper", "Spanish Eyes")

Low-Notes:

E♭3 ("X-static process", "Living for love", "American Pie")
D3 ("Love Song", "Heartbeat")
C♯3 ("Love Song")
C3 ("X-static process, "Like a Virgin" live, "Sooner or later" live")
B2 ("Like a Virgin (Live), My Country 'tis Of Thee")
B♭2 ("Veni Vidi Vici, "Love Song", My Country 'tis Of Thee")
A2 ("My Country 'tis Of Thee")
G♯2 ("Like a Virgin" live")
E2 ("Bedtime Story")

Shitty, range changing, notes:
F♯7 ("He's a man"), A6 ("Take on me" Spanish Version), E♭2 ("Gang Bang")
Some Singing Clips:

















Feel free to use this, neater format. It's a bit nicer on the eyes Thumb up
Stop stealing his groove! Popcorn
avatar
SubjectAlpha

Posts : 1293
Join date : 2014-04-30
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Celice on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:44 am

cryszofthescots wrote:Yeah if you could point to the words she's saying that'd be helpful. The closest I can permit is a quick and slightly fried B2?
From the previous page:
rpaduag wrote:
Celice wrote:Can you confirm exactly where the alleged E♭2 is? The caption appears in the video during the word "head" - are you saying it's at the end of that word?

"Shot my lover in the head", in the beginning of the word "head" - He(Eb2)ad
avatar
Celice
Moderator

Posts : 2299
Join date : 2012-08-27
Location : Probably in bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Breaking on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:21 pm

avatar
Breaking

Posts : 745
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 18
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  kokope on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:29 am

Breaking wrote:
avatar
kokope

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Burgas,Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madonna

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum