Ted Poley 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ted Poley 2.0

Post  tf141soldier on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:58 am

Voice type: Tenor
Melodic range: B♭2  - E5

Involved With: Danger Danger, Bone Machine, Melodica, Sonic the Hedgehog Series, Solo Work.

Considerable High Notes:

E5 - "Don't Blame it On Love", "Race to Win", "Slipped Her the Big One"
E♭5 - "Beat the Bullet", "Shadows"
D5 - "Crazy", "Don't Blame it On Love", "Lazy Days (Livin' in Paradise)", "Naughty Naughty", "Turn it On"
C♯5 – “Breathe”, “Curtain Call”, "Long Way From Home", "Lovemetal", “You Won’t See Me Cryin”
C5 - "Beat the Bullet", "Missing You", "Never Give Up", "Shadows", "Waiting Line"
B4 - "Bang Bang", "Don't Walk Away", "Escape from the City", "Feels Like Love", "Keep on Runnin", "Lazy Days (Livin' in Paradise)", "Long Way From Home", "Lovemetal", "One Step from Paradise", "Race to Win", "Road to Win", "Shake", "Slipped Her the Big One", "Turn it On", "Under the Gun", “We Can”, “You Won’t See Me Cryin”
B♭4 - "Beat the Bullet", “Believe In Your Heart”, “Breathe”, “Curtain Call”, "Escape From The City", "FU$", "Hearts on the Highway", “Maybe”, "Never Give Up", "Shadows", "Smiles", "That's What I'm Talking About", "Waiting Line"
A4 - "Bang Bang", "Best Friend", “Curtain Call”, "Don't Walk Away", "Feels Like Love", "I'll Never Break Your Heart", "Keep on Runnin", "Long Way From Home", "Lovemetal", "Race to Win", "Road to Win", "Shake", "We Can", “You Won’t See Me Cryin”

Considerable Low Notes:

E3 - "Afraid of Love", "Road to Win"
E♭3 – “Breathe”, "Never Give Up", "Shadows"
C♯3 – “Breathe”, "Lovemetal", “Maybe”
C3 - "Best Friend", "FU$", "Lazy Days (Livin' in Paradise)", "Shadows"
B♭2 - "Never Give Up", "Shadows"
F♯2 - "Going Blind"
F2 - "Naughty Naughty"

Italic: Non-sung notes.
Blue: Falsetto notes.

Last edited by tf141soldier on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ted Poley 2.0

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:59 am

Voice type: Tenor
Melodic range: B♭2-E5

Associations: (Involved With: Danger Danger, Bone Machine, Melodica, Sonic the Hedgehog Series, Solo Work.)

Considerable High-Notes:

E5 ("Don't Blame it On Love", "Race to Win", "Slipped Her the Big One")
E♭5 ("Beat the Bullet", "Shadows")
D5 ("Crazy", "Don't Blame it On Love", "Lazy Days (Livin' in Paradise)", "Naughty Naughty", "Turn it On")
C♯5 ("Breathe", "Curtain Call”, "Long Way From Home", "Lovemetal", "You Won’t See Me Cryin")
C5 ("Beat the Bullet", "Missing You", "Never Give Up", "Shadows", "Waiting Line")
B4 ("Bang Bang", "Don't Walk Away", "Escape from the City", "Feels Like Love", "Keep on Runnin", "Lazy Days (Livin' in Paradise)", "Long Way From Home", "Lovemetal", "One Step from Paradise", "Race to Win", "Shake", "Slipped Her the Big One", "Turn it On", "Under the Gun", "We Can", "You Won’t See Me Cryin")
B♭4 ("Beat the Bullet", "Believe In Your Heart", "Breathe", "Curtain Call", "Escape From The City", "FU$", "Hearts on the Highway", "Maybe", "Never Give Up", "Shadows", "Smiles", "That's What I'm Talking About", "Waiting Line")
A4 ("Bang Bang", "Best Friend", "Curtain Call", "Don't Walk Away", "Feels Like Love", "I'll Never Break Your Heart", "Keep on Runnin", "Long Way From Home", "Lovemetal", "Race to Win", "Shake", "We Can", "You Won’t See Me Cryin")

Considerable Low-Notes:

E3 ("Afraid of Love")
E♭3 ("Breathe", "Never Give Up", "Shadows")
C♯3 ("Breathe", "Lovemetal", "Maybe")
C3 ("Best Friend", "FU$", "Lazy Days (Livin' in Paradise)", "Shadows")
B♭2 ("Never Give Up", "Shadows")
F♯2 ("Going Blind")
F2 ("Naughty Naughty")

Italics: denotes non-sung notes
Blue: denotes falsetto notes

I translated this to the "newer" thread format. If you don't want to use it, that's cool. It's here, just in case
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top