Sam Carter

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sam Carter

Post  ReclusiveShade on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:55 am

Yeah, no problem man Smile Have fun celebrating 'murica God bless USA I'll try and find some significant live notes in the meantime.
ReclusiveShade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:11 am

updated thread:

Voice Type: Tenor
Total Range: F♯2-E5
Sung Range: F♯2-E♭5
"BLEGH" Count: too damn many
Lead singer of the metalcore band Architects. Carter has shown just how diverse his voice is throughout his career with the band. He started out primarily screaming on their early works but moved to a mix of both screaming and singing on their more recent albums.

He is known primarily for his harsh, high pitched screaming but has proven that he has a strong singing voice as well. He shows strength in his lower range, while showing great control up into his higher range.

High-Notes:

E5- ("Delete.Rewind", "Low", "North Lane", "Stay Young Forever", "You'll Find Safety")
E♭5- ("All Love Is Lost", "Always", "Buried At Sea", "Black Blood", "C.A.N.C.E.R", "Deathwish", "Delete.Rewind", "The Distant Blue", "Eleven Eyes", "Gravity", "Heartless", "Memento Mori", "Naysayer", "Running From the Sun", "Save Me", "Stay Young Forever", "The Empty Hourglass", "Youth is Wasted on the Young")
D5- ("A Match Made in Heaven", "All Love Is Lost", "Deathwish", "From the Wilderness", "Gone With the Wind", "Heartless", "Memento Mori", "Nihilist", "North Lane", "Phantom Fear", "To the Death", "You'll Find Safety")
C♯5- ("A Match Made in Heaven", "All Love Is Lost", "Alpha Omega", "An Open Letter to Myself", "Black Blood", "Broken Cross", "Buried At Sea", "Cracks in the Earth", "Dead Man Talking", "Deathwish", "Devil's Island", "The Distant Blue", "Downfall", "The Empty Hourglass", "Feather Of Lead", "From the Wilderness", "Gone With the Wind", "Gravedigger", "Gravity", "Memento Mori", "Naysayer", "Nihilist", "Outsider Heart", "Phantom Fear", "Save Me", "These Colors Don't Run", "Unbeliever", "Youth is Wasted on the Young")
C5- ("Hunt Them Down")
B4- ("A Match Made in Heaven", "All Love Is Lost", "Alpha Omega", "Behind The Throne", "The Bitter End", "Black Blood", "Blood Bank", "Borrowed Time", "Broken Clocks", "Castles in the Air", "Colony Collapse", "Cracks in the Earth", "Daybreak", "Dead March", "Deathwish", "Delete.Rewind", "Dethroned", "Devil's Island", "Downfall", "Early Grave", "The Empty Hourglass", "Even If You Win, You're Still A Rat", "Every Last Breath", "Feather Of Lead", "Follow the Water", "From the Wilderness", "Gravedigger", "Gravity", "Hollow Crown", "In Elegance", "Left with a Last Minute", "Memento Mori", "Naysayer", "Numbers Count for Nothing", "Of Dust and Nations", "One of These Days", "Outsider Heart", "Phantom Fear", "Save Me", "These Colors Don't Run", "To the Death", "Truth, Be Told", "Unbeliever", "Untitled", "We're All Alone", "Year in Year Out/Up and Away")
B♭4- ("The Blues", "Borrowed Time", "BTN", "Day In, Day Out", "Deathwish", "Delete.Rewind", "Devil's Island", "The Empty Hourglass", "Hunt Them Down", "Memento Mori", "Nihilist", "Numbers Count for Nothing", "One of These Days", "Outsider Heart", "Phantom Fear", "Rise Against", "The Sadness Will Never End", "These Colors Don't Run", "Truth, Be Told", "You're Killing It (Downer)")
A4- ("An Open Letter to Myself", "Dead March", "Every Last Breath", "Follow the Water", "Gone With the Wind", "Heartburn", "Heartless", "Hollow Crown", "I Can't See the Light", "I Can't See the Light", "In Elegance", "Low", "North Lane", "Of Dust and Nations", "Running From the Sun", "Save Me", "We're All Alone", "You'll Find Safety")
G♯4- ("All Love Is Lost", "Alpha Omega", "Always", "Behind the Throne", "Black Blood", "The Blues", "Buried At Sea", "Colony Collapse", "Cracks in the Earth", "Daybreak", "Deathwish", "Delete.Rewind", "Dethroned", "Devil's Island", "The Empty Hourglass", "Feather Of Lead", "Follow the Water", "Hollow Crown", "I Can't See the Light", "In Elegance", "Every Last Breath", "Learn to Live", "Left with a Last Minute", "Memento Mori", "Nihilist", "North Lane", "Phantom Fear", "Red Eyes", "Rise Against", "Truth, Be Told", "We're All Alone", "Year in Year Out/Up and Away", "You're Killing It (Downer)")
G4- ("Band of Brothers", "Blood Bank", "Dead March", "Of Dust and Nations", "The Sadness Will Never End", "You'll Find Safety", "You're Killing It (Downer)")
F♯4- ("Alpha Omega", "An Open Letter to Myself", "Behind The Throne", "Black Blood", "Cracks in the Earth", "Daybreak", "Delete.Rewind", "Devil's Island", "Follow the Water", "I Can't See the Light", "Rise Against", "Truth, Be Told", "Unbeliever", "Untitled", "We're All Alone")

Low-Notes:

E3- ("Colony Collapse", "Cracks in the Earth", "Follow the Water", "Hollow Crown", "In Elegance", "Of Dust and Nations")
E♭3- ("Behind The Throne", "The Bitter End", "BTN", "Castles in the Air", "Cracks in the Earth", "Devil's Island", "Eleven Eyes", "Even If You Win, You're Still A Rat", "Outsider Heart", "Rise Against", "Truth, Be Told", "Untitled")
D3- ("Hollow Crown")
C♯3- ("Behind The Throne", "The Bitter End", "BTN", "Cracks in the Earth", "Devil's Island", "Hollow Crown", "In Elegance", "Outsider Heart", "Rise Against", "Truth, Be Told", "Unbeliever", "Untitled")
B2- ("Castles in the Air", "The Distant Blue", "Outsider Heart", "Truth, Be Told", "Unbeliever", "Untitled", "Youth is Wasted on the Young")
A2- ("Hollow Crown", "Unbeliever")
G♯2- ("Castles in the Air", "Outsider Heart", "Untitled", "Youth is Wasted on the Young")
F♯2- ("The Distant Blue")
.......................................................................................
*Underline - denotes backing vocals/vocals obscured in the mix
*Italics - denotes non-melodic notes/spoken notes
*Green/Italics - denotes harsh, distorted, xXhArDc0r3Xx skrams

Contributors:
Demi
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ReclusiveShade on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:22 am

Thanks! I'm looking through live performances now. He doesn't seem to improvise or sing the songs differently live or anything so I'm not sure if I'll find anything significant, but we'll see.
ReclusiveShade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:10 am

i'll finish everything in a few weeks Cringe i'm currently learning a new editing software, and I'm going on vacay in a couple of days. one last album left though
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ReclusiveShade on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:09 pm

No problem Smile I can look over a few songs while your gone. Although I'm not too good at pitching screams haha
ReclusiveShade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:28 am

hey dude, when you get a chance move this thread to the new trp. just follow this link http://therangeplace.boards.net
need to add the last album's notes
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ReclusiveShade on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:36 am

Here's the relocated thread
http://therangeplace.boards.net/thread/496/sam-carter
ReclusiveShade

View user profile

Back to top Go down