View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loïc Rossetti

Post  Shikkaku on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:20 am

Loïc Rossetti
Voice Type: Metaphysics of the Baritone
Vocal Range: G2-D5
Melodic Range:  G2-C5

Significant High Notes

D5 (“Bathyapelagic III: Disequilibrated”)
C5 (“Bathyapelagic I: Impasses”, “Demersal: Cognitive Dissonance”, “Metaphysics of the Hangman”)
B4 (“Swallowed by the Earth”)
B♭4 (“Mesopelagyc: Into the Uncanny”, “Demersal”, “The Grand Inquisitor II: Roots & Locusts”, “The Origin of the Species[/color]”)
A4 (“Bathyapelagyc II: The Wish in Dreams”, “Bathyapelagic III: Disequilibrated”, “Abyssopelagic II: Signals of Anxiety”, “Hadopelagic II: Let Them Believe”, “Benthic: The Origin of Our Wishes”, “Anthropocentric”, “Heaven TV”, “The Almightiness Contradiction”, “The First Commandment of the Luminaries”, “Swallowed by the Earth”)
G♯4 (“Bathyapelagic I: Impasses”, “Anthropocentric”, “The Great Inquisitor I: Karamazov Baseness”, “She was the Universe”, “Sewers of the Soul”, “Catharsis of a Heretic”, “The Origin of the Species”)
G4 (“Mesopelagyc: Into the Uncanny”, “Bathyapelagic I: Impasses”, “Abyssopelagic I: Boundless Vasts”, “Hadopelagic II: Let Them Believe”, “Benthic: The Origin of Our Wishes”, “The Great Inquisitor I: Karamazov Baseness”, “She was the Universe”, “The Grand Inquisitor II: Roots & Locusts”, “Heaven TV”, “Firmament”, “The First Commandment of the Luminaries”, “Metaphysics of the Hangman”, “Catharsis of a Heretic”, “Swallowed by the Earth”, “The Origin of the Species”, “The Origin of God”)
F♯4 (“Demersal: Cognitive Dissonance”, “The Almightiness Contradiction”)
F4 (“Abyssopelagic II: Signals of Anxiety”, “Anthropocentric”, “The Almightiness Contradiction”)

Significant Low Notes

E3 (“The Great Inquisitor I: Karamazov Baseness”, “For He that Wavereth…”)
E♭3 (“She was the Universe”, “Catharsis of a Heretic”, “The Origin of God”)
D3 (“Bathyapelagic III: Disequilibrated”, “Hadopelagic II: Let Them Believe”, “The Almightiness Contradiction”, “The First Commandment of the Luminaries”, “The Origin of God”)
C3 (“Abyssopelagic I: Boundless Vasts”, “Firmament”, “Swallowed by the Earth”, “The Origin of the Species”)
B2 (“Swallowed by the Earth”)
B♭2 (“Mesopelagyc: Into the Uncanny”, “Firmament”)
G2 (“The Grand Inquisitor II: Roots & Locusts”, “Epiphany”)

*Italycs marks non-melodic notes: eg. intentional low speaking, screamed or growled notes....
Blue marks soft/disconnected falsetto notes.
*Green marks heavily distorted/harsh notes.
Underlines mark notes found on backing vocals or otherwise obscured/muffled on the mix.

Swiss powerhouse vocalist that sings for the INCREDIBLE german post/progressive metal band The Ocean and with them Loïc released 3 albums so far (Heliocentric, Anthropocentric and Pelagial). Guy has a lot of pipes. He uses a very chesty, husky tone for his belts resulting in a very powerful sound. He's mostly a mid-range guy, he doesn't go for high notes frequently and his low register is seldomly used as well. Plus he is a FANTASTIC screamer with a terrific distortion technique and insane breath support.

Dem lungs

Last edited by Shikkaku on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Shikkaku
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loïc Rossetti

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:21 am

woah, that was fast. Nice Thumb up
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikkaku on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:28 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:woah, that was fast. Nice Thumb up

I had to shelve things for today because I'll have to take my brother home soon.
Shikkaku
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:29 am

Shikkaku wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:woah, that was fast. Nice Thumb up

I had to shelve things for today because I'll have to take my brother home soon.
Ooo, it looks good so far though.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikkaku on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:35 am

Done.
Shikkaku
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Shikkaku wrote:Done.
Yay. Looks good
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:10 am

2 things: 1.) Start his highs at E4; 2.) Change the vois type to Metaphysics of the Baritone
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikkaku on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:39 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:2 things: 1.) Start his highs at E4; 2.) Change the vois type to Metaphysics of the Baritone

WOW the joke voice type that was the best humorous thing I ever heard from you!! It was actually impressive Very Happy

My life is going to get a bit messy for a couple of days due to college stuff, so I won't be able to notewatch much. If you have any E4s by him, feel free to bring them.

BTW they are going to release a split with Mono (an excelent japanese post-rock band you should check if you dig that sound) with a 13-minute epic called "The Quiet Observer" - which is based on Gaspar Noe's Enter the Void movie. That's going to be a lot of fun Twisted Evil Mono's side by its turn is an 11-minute song called "Death in Reverse" Smile Probably the best split EP ever.
Shikkaku
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:52 am

Shikkaku wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:2 things: 1.) Start his highs at E4; 2.) Change the vois type to Metaphysics of the Baritone

WOW the joke voice type that was the best humorous thing I ever heard from you!! It was actually impressive Very Happy

My life is going to get a bit messy for a couple of days due to college stuff, so I won't be able to notewatch much. If you have any E4s by him, feel free to bring them.

BTW they are going to release a split with Mono (an excelent japanese post-rock band you should check if you dig that sound) with a 13-minute epic called "The Quiet Observer" - which is based on Gaspar Noe's Enter the Void movie. That's going to be a lot of fun Twisted Evil Mono's side by its turn is an 11-minute song called "Death in Reverse" Smile Probably the best split EP ever.
Thank you, I try my best Razz . I'll add all of the E4s by the end of this week, hopefully. And I'll have to check out this split project thing. It sounds pretty cool. Until then, I'll be listening to some more Periphery. If you remember a slightly older thread you made, I'm preparing for that Wink The melodies make my heart stop sometimes lol
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top