Anggun Cipta Sasmi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anggun Cipta Sasmi

Post  Turmeric86 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Vocal Range: C3-A5

Significant High Notes:
A5 ("Nafas Cinta")
G5 ("Nocturno", "Takut", "Ganti Saja")
F♯5 ("Over Their Walls", "Breathe In Water", "Être Une Femme", "Kembalilah Kasih (Kita Harus Bicara)")
F5 ("Secret Of The Sea", "Look Into Yourself", "Life On Mars", "Mantra", "Mimpi (2007 'Best Of' Version)", "Tu Mens", "Nocturno", "Takut", "Ganti Saja", "Yang 'Ku Tunggu")
E5 ("Snow On The Sahara", "By The Moon", "Life On Mars", "Painted", "Tears Of Sorrow", "In Your Mind", "I'll Be Alright", "Echo (You and I)", "Broken Dream", "Little Things", "The End Of A Story", "Chrysalis", "Stronger (feat. Big Ali)", "Un Monde À L'Endroit", "Au Nom De La Lune", "Tu Mens", "Cesse La Pluie (Live at Night Of The Proms)", "Takut (New Version)", "Anak Putih Abu - Abu", "Nafas Cinta", "Kembalilah Kasih (Kita Harus Bicara)", "Nocturno", "Problema Cinta", "Malioboro", "Biar", "Mimpi")
E♭5 ("A Rose In The Wind", "Snow On The Sahara", "Over Their Walls", "Selamanya", "Evil And Angel", "Blue Satellite", "The End Of A Story", "I'm Your Mirror", "World", "Stronger (feat. Big Ali)", "La Rose Des Vents", "Si Tu L'Avoues", "Kembali", "Takut", "Pesta Kita", "Sendiri", "Tua - Tua Keladi", "Sentuhan Dewata", "Bayang - Bayang Ilusi", "Pour Une Fois (w/ Vincent Niclo)")
D5 ("Memory Of Your Shores", "By The Moon", "My Sensual Mind", "Valparaiso", "Dream Of Me", "Life On Mars", "Tears Of Sorrow", "Non Angelical", "Look Into Yourself", "Signs Of Destiny", "A Crime", "Hide And Run", "World (feat. Zucchero)", "De Soleil Et D'Ombres", "La Ligne Des Sens", "Au Nom De La Lune", "Mimpi (2007 'Best Of' Version)", "Yang 'Ku Tunggu", "Hanyalah Cinta")
C♯5 ("Memory Of Your Shores", "Over Their Walls", "On The Breath Of An Angel", "Still Reminds Me", "How The World...", "In Your Mind", "Echo (You and I)", "Breathe In Water", "I'll Be Alright", "Counting Down", "Blue Satellite", "Lie To Me", "Marcher Sur La Mer")
C5 ("Comme Un Privilege", "Mantra", "Evil And Angel", "Cover", "Broken Dream", "Echo (You and I)", "Fly My Eagle", "Amore Immaginato (feat. Piero Pelù)")

Significant Low Notes:
A3 ("Snow On The Sahara", "Rain", "Painted", "Go", "Want You To Want Me", "Only Love", "Tu Nages")
G♯3 ("A Rose In The Wind", "Undress Me", "Deep Blue Sea", "Let It Be Me", "Sendiri")
G3 ("Secret Of The Sea", "Counting Down", "Little Things", "Crazy", "World", "Eternal", "Pluies", "Mantra", "Un Jour Sur Terre", "Si Tu L'Avoues", "Chama Por Mim (Call My Name)", "Jadi Milikmu")
F♯3 ("On the Breath Of An Angel", "By The Moon", "Only Love", "Comme Un Privilege", "A La Plume De Tes Doigts", "Mon Meilleur Amour", "Hanyalah Cinta")
F3 ("Selamanya", "Secret Of The Sea", "Open Your Heart", "Buy Me Happiness", "A Nos Enfants", "Fly My Eagle")
E3 ("Open Your Heart", "A Prayer", "Gita", "Naked Sleep", "Buy Me Happiness", "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Live)")
E♭3 ("Naked Sleep", "Brume", "Malam Kudus (Silent Night) Live in Assisi")
D3 ("Selamat Tidur (Interlude)", "Malam Kudus (Silent Night) Live in Assisi")
C3 ("My Sensual Mind", "La Ligne Des Sens")

Italics mark non-sung notes.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Creamy86 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 29 times in total

Turmeric86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anggun Cipta Sasmi

Post  Turmeric86 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:49 pm

...this is the first thread I start on here so PLEASE have mercy of me pale

also I would really appreciate it if someone could help me pitch these "lower-sounding" notes of hers as I'm having some serious trouble doing it:

@3:22

(same song sung in French)
around 2:08 & 3:22

@1:53

@2:03 & 2:24

Thanks in advance to anyone that will lend me a hand

Last edited by Creamy86 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Turmeric86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prometheus on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:00 pm

I can't help you out with the pitching right now because I'm logging in from the work computer but I can help out with the formatting:
Spoiler:

Voice Type:
Vocal Range: D3-A5

High Notes:
A5 ("Nafas Cinta")
G5 ("Nocturno", "Takut")
F♯5 ("Over Their Walls", "Breathe In Water")
F5 ("Secret Of The Sea", "Look Into Yourself", "Mantra", "Mimpi (2007 'Best Of' Version)", "Nocturno", "Takut")
E5 ("Snow On The Sahara", "By The Moon", "Life On Mars", "Painted", "Tears Of Sorrow", "In Your Mind", "I'll Be Alright", "Echo (You and I)", "Broken Dream", "Little Things", ""The End Of A Story", "Stronger (feat. Big Ali)", Un Monde À L'Endroit", "Au Nom De La Lune", "Takut (New Version)", "Anak Putih Abu - Abu", "Nafas Cinta", "Nocturno", "Mimpi")
E♭5 ("A Rose In The Wind", "Snow On The Sahara". "Over Their Walls", "Selamanya", "Evil And Angel", "Blue Satellite", "The End Of A Story", "I'm Your Mirror", "World", "Stronger (feat. Big Ali)", "La Rose Des Vents", "Si Tu L'Avoues", "Kembali", "Takut", "Pesta Kita", "Sendiri", "Tua - Tua Keladi", "Sentuhan Dewata ", "Bayang - Bayang Ilusi")
D5 ("Memory Of Your Shores", "By The Moon", "My Sensual Mind", "Valparaiso", "Dream Of Me", "Life On Mars", "Tears Of Sorrow", "Non Angelical", "Look Into Yourself", "Signs Of Destiny", "A Crime", "Hide And Run", "World (feat. Zucchero)", "De Soleil Et D'Ombres", "La Ligne Des Sens", "Au Nom De La Lune", "Mimpi (2007 'Best Of' Version)")
C♯5 ("Memory Of Your Shores", "Over Their Walls", "On The Breath Of An Angel", "Still Reminds Me", "How The World...", "In Your Mind", "Echo (You and I)", "Breathe In Water", "I'll Be Alright", "Counting Down", "Blue Satellite", "Lie To Me", "Marcher Sur La Mer")
C5 ("Comme Un Privilege", "Mantra", "Evil And Angel", "Cover", "Broken Dream", "Echo (You and I)", "Fly My Eagle", "Amore Immaginato (feat. Piero Pelù)")

Low Notes:
A3 ("Snow On The Sahara", "Rain", "Painted", "Go", "Want You To Want Me", "Only Love", "Tu Nages")
G♯3 ("A Rose In The Wind", "Undress Me", "Deep Blue Sea", "Let It Be Me", "Sendiri")
G3 ("Secret Of The Sea", "Counting Down", "Little Things", "Crazy", "World", "Eternal", "Pluies", "Mantra", "Un Jour Sur Terre", "Si Tu L'Avoues")
F♯3 ("On the Breath Of An Angel", "By The Moon", "Only Love", "Comme Un Privilege", "A La Plume De Tes Doigts", "Mon Meilleur Amour")
F3 ("Selamanya", "Secret Of The Sea", "Open Your Heart", "Buy Me Happiness", "Fly My Eagle")
E3 ("Gita", "Open Your Heart", "Naked Sleep", "Buy Me Happiness", "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Live)")
E♭3 ("Naked Sleep", "Brume")
D3 ("Selamat Tidur (Interlude)")

Italics mark non-sung notes.
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Turmeric86 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:11 pm

I'm not sure what I did wrong... are you saying that I should add the
"*************************************************************
Italics mark non-sung notes." at the end?

I haven't included any "non-sung" notes in the list that I made (nor plan to) as I understad they can be a source of problems on here, but of course I will add the line immediately if it's required

Turmeric86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prometheus on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Creamy86 wrote:I'm not sure what I did wrong... are you saying that I should add the
"*************************************************************
Italics mark non-sung notes." at the end?

I haven't included any "non-sung" notes in the list that I made (nor plan to) as I understad they can be a source of problems on here, but of course I will add the line immediately if it's required
You added an empty line after each section. Also, if you put the italics mark non-sung notes, people will know all the notes you added are sung
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Turmeric86 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:19 pm

Forgive me, I hadn't noticed the issue with the spacing. I'm hoping it looks better now. Wink Cheers

Turmeric86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prometheus on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:40 am

Creamy86 wrote:...this is the first thread I start on here so PLEASE have mercy of me pale

also I would really appreciate it if someone could help me pitch these "lower-sounding" notes of hers as I'm having some serious trouble doing it:

@3:22
Spoiler:

(same song sung in French)
around 2:08 & 3:22
Spoiler:

@1:53
Spoiler:

@2:03 & 2:24
Spoiler:

Thanks in advance to anyone that will lend me a hand
I couldn't view any of those videos except for the last one, that is an E3.
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Turmeric86 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:55 pm

Thanks for offering your help  Wink  Wink ,  let me know if these alternative links work for you

Spoiler:

both videos @ around 2:08 & 3:22

@ 1:53

Turmeric86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top