Jackie Evancho

Post  The Long Shot on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:19 am

Voice Type: Soprano
Vocal Range: G3-B5

Significant High Notes

B5: "Nessun Dorma"
B♭5: "Think of Me"
A5: "Con te partirò", "Dormi Jesu", "Time to Say Goodbye", "Vocalise"
G♯5: "All of the Stars", "Ave Maria", "Bridge Over Troubled Water", "Coming Home, Pt. II", "Music of the Night", "Safe & Sound", "Think of Me", "Vocalise", "Your Love"
G5: "Con te partirò", "Dormi Jesu", "Open Fields of Grace", "Time to Say Goodbye", "To Believe", "With or Without You", "Your Love"
F♯5: "Bridge Over Troubled Water", "Hallelujah", "Made to Dream", "O mio babbino caro", "Open Fields of Grace", "Vocalise", "Your Love"
F5: "Bridge Over Troubled Water", "Coming Home, Pt. II", "Dormi Jesu", "Memories", "Safe & Sound", "Take Me There", "Think of Me", "To Believe", "With or Without You", "Writing's on the Wall"
E5: "All of the Stars", "Ave Maria", "Hallelujah", "The Impossible Dream", "Think of Me", "Vocalise", "Writing's on the Wall"
E♭5: "Ave Maria", "The Impossible Dream", "Made to Dream", "Music of the Night", "Safe & Sound", "Take Me There"
D5: "Dormi Jesu", "Think of Me", "To Believe", "With or Without You"
C♯5: "Apocalypse", "Bridge Over Troubled Water", "Coming Home, Pt. II", "Go Time", "Je t'aime", "Memories", "Safe & Sound", "Somewhere", "Take Me There"
C5: "All of the Stars", "Apocalypse", "Con te partirò", "Go Time", "Je t'aime", "Time to Say Goodbye", "Writing's on the Wall"

Significant Low Notes

C4: "Con te partirò", "Hey Jude", "Je t'aime", "To Believe"
B3: "The Impossible Dream", "Open Fields of Grace"
B♭3: "All of the Stars", "Coming Home, Pt. II", "Hey Jude", "Je t'aime", "Safe & Sound", "Somewhere", "With or Without You", "Your Love"
A3: "Blank Space", "Hallelujah", "Hey Jude", "The Impossible Dream", "To Believe", "Writing's on the Wall", "Your Love"
G♯3: "Apocalypse", "Blank Space", "Coming Home, Pt. II", "Go Time", "Music of the Night", "Somewhere"
G3: "All of the Stars"

.............................................................................................
*Underlines mark notes in the backing vocals or otherwise obscured.

Classical crossover singer that got her big break as a child prodigy on America's Got Talent in 2010 at the age of 9. The term "prodigy" is almost an understatement, as her singing voice is one of the most exquisite and divine I have ever heard. Her vocal control is unbelievable, and her vibrato is pristine. Her voice has a very light tone to it, although it has grown more powerful as she has matured. I'm looking forward to going through more of her discography and following her voice as she grows up, for I truly believe she is one of the best (if not the best) young singers on the planet today.

If you have any other notes that I need to be aware of, don't hesitate to reply!

Last edited by The Long Shot on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:34 am; edited 8 times in total
The Long Shot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackie Evancho

Post  Shikkaku on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:20 am

Awn she looks so cute.

(No Pedo).
Shikkaku
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Long Shot on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Added all notes from the "Awakening" album.
The Long Shot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImWanderingif on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:57 am

3:36 B5 i think
ImWanderingif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImWanderingif on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:12 am

1:15 b5 again also i could be wrong but at 0:11 it really sounds like a strong d3 but of course i always get the low notes wrong so use plenty grains of salt when you read my comments
ImWanderingif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImWanderingif on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc_JyFTVewc

1:14 g3?
ImWanderingif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toast on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:33 am

ImWanderingif wrote:
Spoiler:
1:15 b5 again also i could be wrong but at 0:11 it really sounds like a strong d3 but of course i always get the low notes wrong so use plenty grains of salt when you read my comments
D4, not D3.
Toast
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImWanderingif on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:25 am

2:27 "when you're not HERE" f#3 i think also catchy harmony and kids grow up fast now wtf
ImWanderingif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImWanderingif on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:25 am

ignore the f#3 comment it s a c4
ImWanderingif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImWanderingif on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:52 am

1:14 G#3 and 2:21 A5 headvoice
also at 2:12 there is headvoice that i m not sure on, im hearing an F# but also B so yeah
ImWanderingif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolBeans on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:55 am

Well, around 2:12 there's a backing F5-E♭5, and the A5 is actually a G♯5. Harmonized chest F5 at 2:23, and a B♭3 at 3:04.

Last edited by CoolBJ on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
CoolBeans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImWanderingif on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:55 am

bb3's in impossible dream, g#3's in blank space, g#3s and g#5 in music of the night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUmoFYPHYHs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COdsjyefKaY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3moGKFQiOJY
ImWanderingif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImWanderingif on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:09 am

CoolBJ wrote:Well, around 2:12 there's a backing F5-E♭5, and the A5 is actually a G♯5. Harmonized chest F5 at 2:23, and a B♭3 at 3:04.
you are right there is a harmony at 2:23 but are you sure it s f5 ? sounds like g#4 and g#5 head together to me
ImWanderingif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolBeans on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:02 am

I don't know where you're getting G♯4/G♯5 from. I hear the lead top at C♯5, with the harmony topping at F5 (not exactly sure it's chest or not; I'm terrible with female voices).

Are you still talking about the "I'm coming home..." part or right before it (the interlude with the build up and multitude of vocal harmonies)?
CoolBeans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImWanderingif on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:27 am

CoolBJ wrote:I don't know where you're getting G♯4/G♯5 from. I hear the lead top at C♯5, with the harmony topping at F5 (not exactly sure it's chest or not; I'm terrible with female voices).

Are you still talking about the "I'm coming home..." part or right before it (the interlude with the build up and multitude of vocal harmonies)?

yes i m talking about the "i'm coming home" part at 2:23 i didn t even heard the backing vocals at first but that s what i think hearing now with my cheap headphones
ImWanderingif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Long Shot on Sat May 14, 2016 3:19 am

Her voice is really maturing now, which is a cool thing to witness. Her lows are getting stronger with each single, as is her higher belting. I just hope she's still able to maintain her flexibility in the classical genre as she gradually moves her music and her singing in a more pop-oriented direction; I wouldn't want her to lose the operatic soprano voice that made her famous in the first place.
The Long Shot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex61 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:16 am

C5, C♯5, D5, E5, F♯5, G5, G♯5 and A5 here.
May want to whittle down the notes a little.

Alex61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top