Matthew West

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matthew West

Post  CoolBeans on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:25 am

Vocal Range: F♯2 - C5
Voice Type: Barito-no, bariten-nagh, I can't decide.

Significant High Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• C5 "You Know Where To Find Me"
  • B4 "Hello My Name Is," "More"
  • B♭4 "The Turnaround"
  • A4 "Day One," "Do Something," "The Motions," "More," "Happy," "You Know Where To Find Me"
  • G♯4 "Do Something," "Hello My Name Is," "My Own Little World," "The Turnaround," "I Can't Hear You"
  • G4 "Day One," "Forgiveness" live, "The Motions," "More." "Happy," "The Turnaround," "You Know Where To Find Me"
  • F♯4 "Day One," "Do Something," "Hello My Name Is," "Strong Enough," "More," "Happy," "I Can't Hear You"
  • F4 "Forgiveness," "My Own Little World," "The Motions," "More," "The Turnaround," "You Know Where To Find Me"

Significant Low Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• D3 "Day One," "Forgiveness" live, "More," "Happy," "You Know Where To Find Me"
  • C♯3 "Hello, My Name Is," "My Own Little World," "The Turnaround"
  • C3 "Forgiveness" live, "The Motions," "More," "You Know Where To Find Me"
  • B2 "Day One," "More," "The Turnaround"
  • B♭2 "My Own Little World," "The Motions"
  • A2 "Day One," "More," "Happy"
  • G♯2 "Do Something"
  • G2 "Day One"
  • F♯2 "Day One"

Underline indicates background notes.
Blue marks falsetto notes.
Italic shows notes that are non-sung (spoken, whispered, etc).

Christian Contemporary artist. He's been recording since around 2003, and really hit it off well with his first album "Happy." He's always had a very pop feel to his music, ranging from the instrument choices to the arrangement to the vocals. His voice in and of itself has always been very consistently lovely; it's really improved and changed with age (even after his vocal chord surgery in 2006 due to polyps). Additionally, he's a very humble, God-loving man, and quite the character.
CoolBeans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top