Lukas Graham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lukas Graham

Post  ZannyDanny on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:20 am

About Lukas:
Lukas Graham is a Danish musical group signed to Warner Bros. Records.
Born on 18 September 1988, 27 years old. His full name is Lukas Forchhammer.
He is Half Irish, and Danish. Graham Is from his fathers side.
Their music combines elements of soul, funk, hiphop and pop.
All his songs are available on Spotify. ( Also international Blue album out now )

Vocal Type : High Tenor
Vocal Range : G2 - D5 - G5

High Notes:

G5: ''Golden''
F5: "Never Let Me Down", "Take The World By Storm", "Only Me"
E5: ''You're Not There''
E♭5: "Take The World By Storm", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", ''Red Wine Live''
D5: "Hayo", "What Happened To Perfect", "Playtime", "Strip No More"
C♯5: "Never Let Me Down", "Take The World By Storm", "Mama Said", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", "What Happened To Perfect", "Playtime", "Søndagsbarn", "Happy Home Live", ''Red Wine'', ''Better than yourself spotify sessions'',
C5: "Ordinary things", "Nice Guy", "Don't Hurt Me This Way", "Before The Morning Sun", "Mama Said", "Hayo", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me",''Golden'', "Playtime", "Strip No More", "You're Not There", "Funeral", "Søndagsbarn"
B4:  "Ordinary things", "Nice Guy" "Red Wine" "Better Than Yourself", "Hayo", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", "What Happened To Perfect"
B♭4:  "Nice Guy",''Golden'', "Don't Hurt Me This Way", "Never Let Me Down", "Before The Morning Sun", "7 Years" "Take The World By Storm", "Take The World By Storm", "Mama Said", "Happy Home", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", "Playtime", "Strip No More", "Funeral", "Søndagsbarn"
A4: "Ordinary things", "Nice Guy", "Drunk In The Morning" "Red Wine", "Criminal Mind", "Ain't No Love", "Don't Hurt Me This Way", "Before The Morning Sun", "7 Years", "Take The World By Storm", "Mama Said", "Happy Home", "Hayo", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", "What Happened To Perfect", "Playtime", "You're Not There"

Low Notes:

G♯3: ''7 Years'', ''Take The World By Sword'', "Happy Home", "Hayo'' ''Only One''
G3: ''7 Years'', "Mama Said", "Hayo", ''When I Woke Up'', ''Don't You Worry 'Bout Me'', "What Happened To Perfect", "Before The Morning Sun"
F♯3: "Apologize", "Happy Home", "Hayo", "What Happened To Perfect", "You're Not There"
F3: "Apologize", "Moving Alone", "Interlude", "Hayo", "Strip No More", "You're Not There", ''7 Years'', "Only Me"
E3: "Apologize", "Criminal Mind", "What Happened To Perfect"
E♭3: "Moving Alone", "Funeral", "US Documentary P4"
D3: "US Documentary P4"
G2: ''7 Years''

Blue Notes = Falsetto
Italics = Non-sung

Last edited by ZannyDanny on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:13 am; edited 12 times in total
ZannyDanny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lukas Graham

Post  Prometheus on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:11 am

• Do you mean high tenor by saying countertenor?
  • Use ♯ ♭ instead of # b.
  • Use italics for non-sung notes. Also, interview notes=puke
  • Red notes are unnecessary at this point in my opinion, I advise you not to list them.

I would advise you not to use full/"fasletto" differentiation as well but that's completely optional.

Last edited by Prometheus on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I fucked up)
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Virtuoso on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 am

Why bother counting 'bad' notes or interview notes (fry spoken / not in musical context)? Not really a good display of a person's abilities...
Virtuoso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsedd on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:39 am

I would advise you not to count interview notes if they're not in a musical context (i.e. the singer mumbles a couple of "D2s" while speaking: not cool// The singer gets some G2s while sort of humming or doodling a melody: acceptable)
Rebsedd
Memelord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZannyDanny on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Thanks for the help people, Its my first post and i tried the best i could, hope this fixed most of it.
ZannyDanny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prometheus on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Uh-oh. Sorry for the misinformation but italics are meant for non-sung notes Very Happy I'm really sorry about it. Consider this as an apology:
Spoiler:

Code:
[img(500px,360px)]http://ekstrabladet.dk/incoming/article5608966.ece/IMAGE_ALTERNATES/p900/LUKAS%20GRAHAM[/img]
[b]About Lukas:[/b]
Lukas Graham is a Danish musical group signed to Warner Bros. Records.
Born on 18 September 1988, 26 years old. His full name is Lukas Forchhammer.
He is Half Irish, and Danish. Graham Is from his fathers side.
Their music combines elements of soul, funk, hiphop and pop.
All his songs are available on Spotify. Sadly Youtube videos aren't allowed outside Denmark.

[u][b]Vocal Type :[/b] High Tenor[/u]
[u][b]Vocal Range :[/b] D3 - D5 - [color=blue]F5[/color][/u]

[b]High Notes:[/b]

[b]F5:[/b] [color=blue]"Never Let Me Down"[/color], [color=blue]"Take The World By Storm"[/color]
[b]E♭5:[/b] [color=blue]"Take The World By Storm"[/color], [color=blue]"Don't You Worry 'Bout Me"[/color]
[b]D5:[/b] "Hayo", "What Happened To Perfect", "Playtime", "Strip No More"
[b]C♯5:[/b] [color=blue]"Never Let Me Down"[/color], "Take The World By Storm", "Mama Said", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", "What Happened To Perfect", "Playtime", "Søndagsbarn", "Happy Home Live"
[b]C5:[/b] [color=blue]"Ordinary things"[/color], [color=blue]"Nice Guy"[/color], "Don't Hurt Me This Way", "Before The Morning Sun", "Mama Said", "Hayo", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", "Playtime", "Strip No More", "You're Not There", "Funeral", "Søndagsbarn"
[b]B4:[/b]  "Ordinary things", "Nice Guy" [color=blue]"Red Wine"[/color] "Better Than Yourself", "Hayo", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", "What Happened To Perfect"
[b]B♭4:[/b]  "Nice Guy", "Don't Hurt Me This Way", "Never Let Me Down", "Before The Morning Sun", "7 Years" [color=blue]"Take The World By Storm"[/color], "Take The World By Storm", "Mama Said", "Happy Home", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", "Playtime", "Strip No More", "Funeral", "Søndagsbarn"
[b]A4:[/b] "Ordinary things", "Nice Guy", "Drunk In The Morning" [color=blue]"Red Wine"[/color], "Criminal Mind", "Ain't No Love", "Don't Hurt Me This Way", "Before The Morning Sun", "7 Years", "Take The World By Storm", "Mama Said", "Happy Home", "Hayo", "Don't You Worry 'Bout Me", "What Happened To Perfect", "Playtime", "You're Not There"

[b]Low Notes:[/b]

[b]F♯3[/b] "Apologize", "Happy Home", "Hayo", "What Happened To Perfect", "You're Not There"
[b]F3:[/b] "Apologize", "Moving Alone", "Interlude", "Hayo", "Strip No More", "You're Not There"
[b]E3:[/b] "Apologize", "Criminal Mind", "What Happened To Perfect"
[b]E♭3:[/b] "Moving Alone", "Funeral", "US Documentary P4"
[b]D3:[/b] "US Documentary P4"

[size=6]**********************************************************[/size]
[size=10][color=blue]Blue Notes = Falsetto[/color]
[i]Italics [/i]= Non-sung[/size]
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZannyDanny on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Thanks Razz i was abit confused, since i went and looked at other posts and there was alot of non sung notes then ^^
ZannyDanny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZannyDanny on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:48 am

Video:

Anyone who wants to help Pitch some of the low notes, I find it hard on the lows.
ZannyDanny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmen on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:17 am

ZannyDanny wrote:
Video:

Anyone who wants to help Pitch some of the low notes, I find it hard on the lows.
Timestamps?
Cmen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectAlpha on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:27 am

Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Video:

Timestamps?
SubjectAlpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZannyDanny on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Video:

Timestamps?

Around 8:50 and through out, the first verse. i think its F3 at 9:16 Thats the only one i can pitch.
And if anyone has the free time to listen through it all to find any good Lower notes, Would be great help.
ZannyDanny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmen on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:45 pm

ZannyDanny wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Video:

Timestamps?

Around 8:50 and through out, the first verse. i think its F3 at 9:16 Thats the only one i can pitch.
And if anyone has the free time to listen through it all to find any good Lower notes, Would be great help.
Lowest i hear after 8:50 is a G♯3 at the "no can DO". At 9:16 I hear it ending at an E♭3. I won't listen through it all as I don't like his singing, but I'll gladly help another time if you timestamp the notes Smile
Cmen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectAlpha on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:14 am

Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Video:

Timestamps?

Lowest i hear after 8:50 is a G♯3 at the "no can DO". At 9:16 I hear it ending at an E♭3. I won't listen through it all as I don't like his singing, but I'll gladly help another time if you timestamp the notes Smile
Agree. I really dislike his singing. But I'll join in too for the timestamps.
Agree on the G♯3. Unsure on the E♭3. I don't hear it go that low. In a way, you could call it a bit insignificant too...
SubjectAlpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmen on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:24 am

SubjectAlpha wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Video:

Timestamps?

Agree on the G♯3. Unsure on the E♭3. I don't hear it go that low. In a way, you could call it a bit insignificant too...
It probably is. But the F3 right before should be counted
Cmen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectAlpha on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:54 am

Cmobil5 wrote:
SubjectAlpha wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Video:

Timestamps?

Agree. I vote for ignoring the E♭3. I was unsure on whether it's a E♭3 or E3, but anyway, I think it's insignificant.
SubjectAlpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZannyDanny on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 pm

SubjectAlpha wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
SubjectAlpha wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Video:

Timestamps?

Agree. I vote for ignoring the E♭3. I was unsure on whether it's a E♭3 or E3, but anyway, I think it's insignificant.

F3 Was already added but thanks for the help :p Guys
ZannyDanny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:P derp

Post  ZannyDanny on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:16 am

Very quiet thread
ZannyDanny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockin' D on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:26 am

ZannyDanny wrote:
SubjectAlpha wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
SubjectAlpha wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Cmobil5 wrote:
ZannyDanny wrote:
Video:

Timestamps?

F3 Was already added but thanks for the help :p Guys
This is probably one of the biggest quote chains on the site when it comes to the amount of posts. 8 total.
Rockin' D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Molandfreak on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:52 am

Where in the world is that G2? Eh
Molandfreak
Range Advisor

View user profile http://about.me/molandfreak

Back to top Go down

Post  ZannyDanny on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:34 am

Molandfreak wrote:Where in the world is that G2? Eh

1:57 where he goes ''Once i was 20 years old, MY story got told'

I hear around a G2 spoken there. but i might be wrong
ZannyDanny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockin' D on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:39 am

F3 is the lowest note in "7 Years".
Rockin' D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Molandfreak on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:44 am

ZannyDanny wrote:

I do hear what you're talking about, but that's pretty unimpressive and basically anacrusis. I wouldn't count it if I were you.
Molandfreak
Range Advisor

View user profile http://about.me/molandfreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Misukiy Lambertson on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:08 am

ZannyDanny wrote:

Eh, That's not a G2.
Misukiy Lambertson