Demi's Covers

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Demi's Covers

Post  SubjectAlpha on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:28 am

Do this one. In the same style. With the shitty vocals and instruments.

SubjectAlpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:18 am

Ok, I'm definitely better than this kid  Mad. Screw off Alpha. Shouldn't you be finding more "VERY IMPORTANT" pictures of Papa to masturbate to   Wink
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oktavism.com on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:28 am

I listened to the most recent two covers and they sounded quite good! Nice lows as well, since that's my thing to listen for Wink.

What did your voice sound like before these problems? (link?) Sorry, I'm a bit of a forum newbie/infrequent visitor. I get swamped at work a lot.

oktavism.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:43 am

oktavism.com wrote:I listened to the most recent two covers and they sounded quite good! Nice lows as well, since that's my thing to listen for Wink.

What did your voice sound like before these problems? (link?) Sorry, I'm a bit of a forum newbie/infrequent visitor. I get swamped at work a lot.
Well thank you! Yeah! I'm glad somebody besides Dead Reb liked my lows lol. I sadly deleted all of my covers, that I did before I annihilated my voice, but it sounded relatively the same. My upper range is just really strangled and raspy now, and I have trouble holding pitch as well.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Private Perineum on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:05 am

May I ask what created such long-term damage?
Private Perineum

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/timialexander

Back to top Go down

Post  oktavism.com on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:09 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
oktavism.com wrote:I listened to the most recent two covers and they sounded quite good! Nice lows as well, since that's my thing to listen for Wink.

Well thank you! Yeah! I'm glad somebody besides Dead Reb liked my lows lol. I sadly deleted all of my covers, that I did before I annihilated my voice, but it sounded relatively the same. My upper range is just really strangled and raspy now, and I have trouble holding pitch as well.

You mentioned sounding 100% female, so I didn't know if that was how you sounded before. Of course there are a lot of vocal surgery places that do make voices sound 100% female, but since those are for transgender purposes, I'm not sure how they'd work for a singer. You might have a womanly speaking voice, but only a half octave range for singing--who knows! There's hardly any info on it.

oktavism.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:26 am

oktavism.com wrote:

You mentioned sounding 100% female, so I didn't know if that was how you sounded before. Of course there are a lot of vocal surgery places that do make voices sound 100% female, but since those are for transgender purposes, I'm not sure how they'd work for a singer. You might have a womanly speaking voice, but only a half octave range for singing--who knows! There's hardly any info on it.
I had a feminine upper range, and my voice is still very light. I am trans though, so that's why I mentioned that though. And that's the exact problem I was afraid of; I don't want a 1 octave range, as it's pretty useless Razz .
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 am

Austere McNugget wrote:May I ask what created such long-term damage?
Horrible carelessness for years of screaming
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oktavism.com on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:50 am

oktavism.com wrote:

I had a feminine upper range, and my voice is still very light. I am trans though, so that's why I mentioned that though. And that's the exact problem I was afraid of; I don't want a 1 octave range, as it's pretty useless Razz .

Ah okay, that makes sense. MtF? I have always thought those surgeries might just make the resting place of the voice much higher without actually moving up the upper end of the range. I haven't looked into the science in depth, but it appears to merely seal off part of the vocal chords off so they can't resonate anymore, which is what made me think it might not really move one's range upward much, but rather just cut out the low range.

oktavism.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:11 am

oktavism.com wrote:
oktavism.com wrote:

Ah okay, that makes sense. MtF? I have always thought those surgeries might just make the resting place of the voice much higher without actually moving up the upper end of the range. I haven't looked into the science in depth, but it appears to merely seal off part of the vocal chords off so they can't resonate anymore, which is what made me think it might not really move one's range upward much, but rather just cut out the low range.
Yeah, MtF. And what you're saying sounds legitimate, but I have little desire to go through with the current procedures available. They seem too invasive, and from what I've heard don't really make that large of a difference. Then again, somebody told me that there is a new procedure available that is both less invasive and yields better results.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Private Perineum on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Which sort of screaming? Yelling in chest, harsh vocals or what?
Private Perineum

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Austere McNugget wrote:

Which sort of screaming? Yelling in chest, harsh vocals or what?
My clean singing technique actually lol. A bit of my chestier belting too, but mostly my inclination to simply push and nasal my way into the 5th octave lol.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Private Perineum on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Damn... Confused
Private Perineum

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectAlpha on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:23 pm

So I shouldn't come and ask for a "Painkiller" cover by Judas Priest?

Ninja
SubjectAlpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:32 am

SubjectAlpha wrote:So I shouldn't come and ask for a "Painkiller" cover by Judas Priest?

Ninja
Well idk :? My voice has been healing a bit. I've managed to figure out how to sing clean again, with leas pain. Who knows, maybe if I get a bit over confident Wink
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectAlpha on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:09 am

You can just sing it in the 4th octave and C5/D5. No need for the Rob Halford shrieking.
SubjectAlpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:11 am

SubjectAlpha wrote:You can just sing it in the 4th octave and C5/D5. No need for the Rob Halford shrieking.
But that's the fun stuff Cringe Idk, maybe I'll attempt a feargm rendition, except not in the 1st and 2nd octave. More like 3rd and 4th octave Razz
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:36 am

Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Led Habell on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:48 am

That was good (Y). A bit thin at times, but it can be fixed (Y)
Led Habell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:50 am

Led Habell wrote:That was good (Y). A bit thin at times, but it can be fixed (Y)
Oh, thank you. This cover wasn't really technically sound at all tbh.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:47 am

http://picosong.com/6jZH/ may gawd help you my friends
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DinosaurMan on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:49 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:http://picosong.com/6jZH/ may gawd help you my friends

My sister!

Sounds good, but you sounded unsure of yourself in the high range. I think you should just embrace your whiny voice right now. I'll try to do the same Very Happy It sounds like you are squeezing the sound out to try to get more substance from it, but it's not there right now.

DinosaurMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:25 pm

DinosaurMan wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:http://picosong.com/6jZH/ may gawd help you my friends

My sister!

Sounds good, but you sounded unsure of yourself in the high range. I think you should just embrace your whiny voice right now. I'll try to do the same Very Happy It sounds like you are squeezing the sound out to try to get more substance from it, but it's not there right now.
Not really squeezing much Confused . Just a ton of head resonance so I don't strain F5s out lol. I'm glad I didn't completely ruin someone's day though Razz
Thank's for the listen though
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectAlpha on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:18 am

...Do you wanna hurt your voice even more? I thought you were supposed to avoid that whistling stuff and deep fry?
SubjectAlpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:15 am

SubjectAlpha wrote:...Do you wanna hurt your voice even more? I thought you were supposed to avoid that whistling stuff and deep fry?
It was the first time I've done it in a while. And whistle doesn't really hurt me. As long as I'm not super tense, whistle is easy, and these weren't very high notes anyways. I also don't sing DeG every day anymore, so I should be ok after one cover Razz Thank's for the concern though Wink
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top