View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stephen Gately

Post  TRPsinger on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Voice type: Tenor
Full voice range: B♭2-C♯5
Total range: B♭2-A5

Significant high notes:

A5 ("Melting Pot", "Jive Talking" live)
G♯5 ("We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix)
G5 ("Blame It On The Boogie" Boyzone medley live, "Black Or White" Jackson medley live, "Jive Talking" live, "Life Is A Rollercoaster" live)
F♯5 ("We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "Black Or White", Jackson medley live, "Jive Talking" live)
F5 ("All The Time In The World", "Melting Pot",  "Black Or White" Jackson medley live)
E5 ("Blame It On The Boogie" Boyzone medley live)
E♭5 ("We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "All The Time In The World", "You Flew Away", "No Matter")
D5 ("Don't Stop Looking For Love", "I Can Dream", "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "Will Be Yours", "Black Or White" Jackson medley live, "Melting Pot", "All The Time In The World")
C♯5 ("Flying Without Wings" live, "I Want You Back" Jackson medley live, "Blame It On The Boogie" Boyzone medley live, "If You Were Mine", "No Matter", "Love Me For A Reason", "I Can Dream", "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix)
C5 ("Working My Way Back To You", "Working My Way Back To You" with Alliage, "Bad" Jackson medley live, "Single Ladies" live, "Judgement Day" live, "A Kind Of Magic" Queen medley live", "No Matter", "Wanna Be Where You Are", "Baby Can I Hold You", "Life Is A Rollercoaster" live, "Melting Pot", "All The Time In The World", "Don't Stop Looking For Love", "I Can Dream", "Will Be Yours", "A Brighter Day" live, "Waiting For You")
B4 ("Love Me For A Reason", "New Beginning", "Flying Without Wings" live, "Far From Love", "Shooting Star", "Working My Way Back To You", "You're The One That I Want" Grease medley live, "A Kind Of Magic" Queen medley live, "Single Ladies" live, "Just Can't Say Goodbye", "I Can Dream", "Waiting For This Feeling", "Last Christmas" live, "Blame It On The Boogie" Boyzone medley live, "Never Can Say Goodbye" Motown medley live, "Waiting For You", "While The World Is Going Crazy", "If You Were Mine", "Angel", "Life Is A Rollercoaster" live, "Where Do We Go?", "Don't Stop Looking For Love", "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix)
B♭4 ("New Beginning", "I Believe", "Stay", "Where Did You Go?", "Ben" live, "Working My Way Back To You", "Working My Way Back To You" with Alliage, "No Matter What" with Pavarotti live, "I Want You Back" Jackson medley live, "Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen medley live, "Judgement Day" live, "No Matter", "You Flew Away", "I Can't Make You Love Me" live, "Wanna Be Where You Are", "Do Without Me", "All The Time In The World", "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "Don't Stop Looking For Love", "Will Be Yours", "A Brighter Day" live, "Once In A While" live, "If Only You Were Here", "Believe In Me", "The Price Of Life")
A4 ("Every Day I Love You", "Love Me For A Reason", "No Matter What", "Key To My Life", "If You Were Mine", "I Believe", "Stay", "Flying Without Wings" live, "Bright Eyes", "Far From Love", "Angel", "Shooting Star", "Working My Way Back To You", "Working My Way Back To You" (with Alliage), "You're The One That I Want" Grease medley live, "Bad" Jackson medley live, "A Kind Of Magic" Queen medley live, "Single Ladies" live, "Don't Stop Looking For Love", "Will Be Yours", "Where Do We Go?", "Just Can't Say Goodbye", "You Lied", "I Can Dream", "Waiting For This Feeling", "I Can't Make You Love Me" live, "Last Christmas" live, "Colours Of The Winds" live, "Never Can Say Goodbye" Motown medley live, "A Brighter Day" live, "Wanna Be Where You Are", "Waiting For You", "Coming Back", "If Only You Were Here", "While The World Is Going Crazy", "Do Without Me", "Jive Talking" live, "Melting Pot", "Life Is A Rollercoaster" live, "Give A Little", "Picture Of You", "Baby Can I Hold You", "When The Going Gets Tough", "All That I Need", "Black Or White" Jackson medley live, "Little Drummer Boy", "The Price Of Life")
G♯4 ("A Different Beat", "Chiquitita" live, "New Beginning", "Any Dream Will Do" live, "Where Did You Go?", "Flying Without Wings" Live, "I've Got You Under My Skin" Live, "Far From Love", "Angel", "Ben" live, "Shooting Star", "No Matter What" with Pavarotti live, "You're The One That I Want" Grease medley live, "I Want You Back" Jackson medley live, "Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen medley live, "Here To Eternity", "Believe In Me", "You Flew Away", "Do Without Me", "Waiting For This Feeling", "Once In A While" live, private performance with La Voix, "Colours Of The Winds" live, "Can't Stop Me" live, "Games Of Love" live, "Celebrate" Boyzone medley live, "Blame It On The Boogie" Boyzone medley live, "Judgement Day" live, "If You Were Mine", "No Matter", "A Brighter Day" live, "Close Every Door To Me" live, "Put A Little Love In Your Heart" live, "Waiting For This Feeling", "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "If Only You Were Here")
G4 ("Every Day I Love You", "No Matter What", "Love You Anyway", "Better", "Stronger", "If You Were Mine", "I Believe", "Stay", "Bright Eyes", "Far From Love", "Working My Way Back To You", "Working My Way Back To You" with Alliage, "No Matter What" with Pavarotti live, "You're The One That I Want" Grease medley live, "Black Or White" Jackson Medley live, "Bad" Jackson medley live, "Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen medley live, "A Kind Of Magic" Queen medley live, "Single Ladies" live, "Don't Stop Looking For Love", "When All Is Said And Done", "It's Time", "Will Be Yours", "Where Do We Go?", "You Flew Away", "Just Can't Say Goodbye", "You Lied", "Do Without Me", "I Can Dream", "Waiting For This Feeling", "I Can't Make You Love Me" live, "Once In A While" live, "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "Little Drummer Boy", "Judgement Day" live, "Never Can Say Goodbye" Motown medley live, "No Matter", "A Brighter Day" live, "Wanna Be Where You Are", "Waiting For You", "Oh Carol", "Coming Back", "If Only You Were Here", "While The World Is Going Crazy", "The Price Of Life", "Jive Talking" live, "Melting Pot" live, "Life Is A Rollercoaster" live, "All The Time In The World", "Give A Little", "Words" live, "Picture Of You", "Baby Can I Hold You", "All That I Need")

Significant low notes:

E3 ("Every Day I Love You", "I Love The Way You Love Me", "No Matter What", "Love Me For A Reason", "Chiquitita" live, "Stay", "Where Did You Go?", "Far From Love", "When The Going Gets Tough", "And I", "You Flew Away", "I Can Dream", "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "Bring Him Home" live, "Colours Of The Winds" live, "Do Without Me", "You Lied", "While The World Is Going Crazy", "Never Can Say Goodbye" Motown medley live, "A Brighter Day" live, "Put A Little Love In Your Heart" live, "Close Every Door To Me" live, "Waiting For You", "You're The One That I Want" Grease medley live)
E♭3 ("I've Got You Under My Skin" live, "Shooting Star", "No Matter What" with Pavarotti live, "It's Time", "You Flew Away", "Do Without Me", "Once In A While" live, "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "Can't Stop Me" live, "Put A Little Love In Your Heart" live, "Any Dream Will Do" live)
D3 ("Every Day I Love You", "I Love The Way You Love Me", "No Matter What", "I've Got You Under My Skin" live, "Close To You", "No Matter What" with Pavarotti live, "Daydream Believer", "And I", "Where Do We Go?", "You Flew Away", "Do Without Me", "I Can Dream", "While The World Is Going Crazy", "Light My Fire" live, "Once In A While" live, "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "Stronger", "Waiting For You")
C♯3 ("Every Day I Love You", "I Love The Way You Love Me", "No Matter What", "I've Got You Under My Skin" live, "Shooting Star", "Believe In Me", "We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix, "Any Dream Will Do" live, "Close Every Door To Me" live)
C3 ("I've Got You Under My Skin" live, "Close To You", "Daydream Believer", "Do Without Me", "Once In A While" live, "Bring Him Home" live, "Close Every Door To Me" live, "Waiting For You", "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" live)
B2 ("We Both Reached For The Gun" private performance with La Voix)
B♭2 ("I've Got You Under My Skin" live, "Once In A While" live)

*Black marks notes in full voice
*Purple marks notes in backing vocals
*Blue marks full head voice/falsetto
*Green marks non-sung notes

Last edited by TRPsinger on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 25 times in total

TRPsinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Gately

Post  Molandfreak on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:34 pm

Octaves: 2.67? How about just saying 2 octaves, 8 semitones if you want to list that?
Molandfreak
Range Advisor

View user profile http://about.me/molandfreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:08 am

TRPsinger wrote:
*Purple marks harmonizing notes
*Blue marks non-melodic notes
*Green marks notes in backing vocals
Combine the purple and green to be "backing vocals" and just put the color name instead of the hexidecimal code

ex: for purple, [ color=purple ]
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starman on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:13 am

VERY nice first post. Not a fan of Boyzone, but I have to adit Stephen's voice was incredible!
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top