Princess Demi wrote:
Sorcerer wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Sorcerer wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Sorcerer wrote:
aliceunchained wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Laughing  my mom's an alto though, so maybe I just spawned my own estrogen. Idk, when you're done being subjected to my bull shit, go back to PM. We're derailing your own thread lol

Haha. xD On my way. And I really love altos. If I were a woman, I would most certainly want to be an alto!

Altos are great! I also like Mezzo's. And wow, I didn't realize you were resonant down to E2. I was too lazy to go back and check those notes. I start getting whispery at the the A2/Bb2...
Tenor powers, unite! Siren Parrot Siren

Woo! Although we pretty much have already taken over the pop world, lol.

Oh, yeah. Yesterday I was singing along to a Kansas song while in the line at McDonalds and this lady in front of me turns around and just stares at me, and then says "That's a real nice Tenor voice". And I just stare blankly at her for like 5 seconds trying to register what she just said(With headphones still in my ears) and finally I say, "Thanks" really awkwardly in a low voice. She then just turns back around. Lol, horrible story, I know. Nothing interesting happens in my life...
Yeah, because we're just cool like that. And that story is pretty much the story of my life, except people tell me to shut the fuck up, and then I awkwardly tell them ok then go back to my corner Razz

I usually just ignore what people say. Yesterday was the first time I ever got genuinely complimented on my voice. Whenever I sing along to Rock Band I sing Paramore in the original octave and my roommate looks at me like I'm some retarded faggot lol.
Hahaha, I typically don't take things to heart, but every once in a while I do get pissy afterwards loll

Hehe, thanks Sorcerer. Very Happy And well, at least you guys can sing almost every pop song on the radio and impress the ladies easier than me! xD
aliceunchained

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aliceunchained's Singing Thread

Post  Sorcerer on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:42 am

aliceunchained wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Sorcerer wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Sorcerer wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Sorcerer wrote:
aliceunchained wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Laughing  my mom's an alto though, so maybe I just spawned my own estrogen. Idk, when you're done being subjected to my bull shit, go back to PM. We're derailing your own thread lol

Haha. xD On my way. And I really love altos. If I were a woman, I would most certainly want to be an alto!

Altos are great! I also like Mezzo's. And wow, I didn't realize you were resonant down to E2. I was too lazy to go back and check those notes. I start getting whispery at the the A2/Bb2...
Tenor powers, unite! Siren Parrot Siren

Woo! Although we pretty much have already taken over the pop world, lol.

Oh, yeah. Yesterday I was singing along to a Kansas song while in the line at McDonalds and this lady in front of me turns around and just stares at me, and then says "That's a real nice Tenor voice". And I just stare blankly at her for like 5 seconds trying to register what she just said(With headphones still in my ears) and finally I say, "Thanks" really awkwardly in a low voice. She then just turns back around. Lol, horrible story, I know. Nothing interesting happens in my life...
Yeah, because we're just cool like that. And that story is pretty much the story of my life, except people tell me to shut the fuck up, and then I awkwardly tell them ok then go back to my corner Razz

I usually just ignore what people say. Yesterday was the first time I ever got genuinely complimented on my voice. Whenever I sing along to Rock Band I sing Paramore in the original octave and my roommate looks at me like I'm some retarded faggot lol.
Hahaha, I typically don't take things to heart, but every once in a while I do get pissy afterwards loll

Hehe, thanks Sorcerer. Very Happy And well, at least you guys can sing almost every pop song on the radio and impress the ladies easier than me! xD

Too bad I like heavy music, lol. I got turned down to a bunch of bands because of how light my voice was. I'm working on building up some more power. Girls do like that sh*t though. Maybe I should sit down and learn some pop songs, lol...

Sorcerer
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aliceunchained on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 am

Sorcerer wrote:

Too bad I like heavy music, lol. I got turned down to a bunch of bands because of how light my voice was. I'm working on building up some more power. Girls do like that sh*t though. Maybe I should sit down and learn some pop songs, lol...

Well, I don't listen to a lot of pop (even though I do love some pop artists like Lana Del Rey) either, but you can always go that extra mile if necessary... :p Oh, and you should create your own thread! Got me curious about your voice now. Smile
aliceunchained

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:15 am

aliceunchained wrote:
Sorcerer wrote:

Well, I don't listen to a lot of pop (even though I do love some pop artists like Lana Del Rey) either, but you can always go that extra mile if necessary... :p Oh, and you should create your own thread! Got me curious about your voice now. Smile
Something new has com'th...
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorcerer on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:45 am

aliceunchained wrote:
Sorcerer wrote:

I'm still working on my voice. Maybe in a few months I'll post something.

Sorcerer
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aliceunchained on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Got a couple of new songs up, if you guys would care to check them out! Cheers. Smile

https://soundcloud.com/aliceunchained91
aliceunchained

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:17 pm

aliceunchained wrote:Got a couple of new songs up, if you guys would care to check them out! Cheers. Smile

So you're finally posting on your thread again Dance
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aliceunchained on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Princess Demi wrote:
aliceunchained wrote:Got a couple of new songs up, if you guys would care to check them out! Cheers. Smile

Indeed, I have! Though it's really only you that's listening, it seems. Parrot
aliceunchained

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:20 pm

aliceunchained wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:

Who cares? Be a man, and post the covers boSs
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aliceunchained on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Princess Demi wrote:
aliceunchained wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:

Who cares? Be a man, and post the covers boSs

Aye, aye, cap'n!
aliceunchained

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down