pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  pie152 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:54 pm




edit from the future: wow this is quite old


Last edited by pie152 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
pie152

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 22
Location : istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:16 am

I can only get an F4 in my chest T.T Be happy, lol.
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Nick Drake on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:51 am

IamabasIswere
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EIaADGSWfl
avatar
Nick Drake
Banned By Request

Posts : 738
Join date : 2014-08-12
Location : In the Kübler-Ross Model

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  pie152 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:41 am

retaliation

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QajZW1xxe0
avatar
pie152

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 22
Location : istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:28 am

pie152 wrote:retaliation

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QajZW1xxe0

Lol, are you actually trying to hit bass notes here?
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  pie152 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:33 am

Ryugen wrote:
pie152 wrote:retaliation

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QajZW1xxe0

Lol, are you actually trying to hit bass notes here?

yes Very Happy whats the matter
avatar
pie152

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 22
Location : istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:37 am

Oh, well you touched on an E2 if you wanted to know. Nick's clip goes to C#2 and then touches on a C2 for a half second.
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  pie152 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:42 am

Ryugen wrote:Oh, well you touched on an E2 if you wanted to know. Nick's clip goes to C#2 and then touches on a C2 for a half second.
check your pm Pff
avatar
pie152

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 22
Location : istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:44 am

*sees nothing in pm box*
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:48 am

Okay, got it.
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Nick Drake on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:48 am

If you wanna sing bassy, lower your larnyx a little bit. Not the most comfortable approach in the lowest part of your registers, but when you sing in the lower third to the higher second octave, it can sound great. Personally, I've abandoned that approach to things like this:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JFFVhfptQU
avatar
Nick Drake
Banned By Request

Posts : 738
Join date : 2014-08-12
Location : In the Kübler-Ross Model

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:50 am

pie152 wrote:Do I sound like a bass or baritone? I'd sell my left nut to reach a4 with my chest Sad http://youtube.com/watch?v=tFpaR2sxu3s

Also, the guitars and bass were out of tune. The one electric guitar was really off... The Bass was pretty off as well, lol. I'm not sure if it excuses your out of tune singing since everyone was out of tune anyway.


Last edited by Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  pie152 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:55 am

Ryugen wrote:
pie152 wrote:Do I sound like a bass or baritone? I'd sell my left nut to reach a4 with my chest Sad http://youtube.com/watch?v=tFpaR2sxu3s

Also, the guitars and bass were way out of tune. The one electric guitar was really off... The Bass was pretty off as well, lol. I'm not sure if it excuses your out of tune singing since everyone was out of tune anyway.

1- electric guitar was in tune. you got bugs in your ear.
2- bass guy couldnt even talk that day im sure he wasnt playing along with the song.
3- i was in tune except the first line of the songs.
avatar
pie152

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 22
Location : istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:55 am

I said only the one electric guitar was really out of tune. I think his G string was off a quarter step. Yours was only slightly out. And it's actually quite hard to tell who is out of tune compared to who since you guys aren't tuned all the same.

Edit:Also, Bass guy might have been stoned off his ass, lol.


Last edited by Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  pie152 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:05 am

Nick Drake wrote:If you wanna sing bassy, lower your larnyx a little bit. Not the most comfortable approach in the lowest part of your registers, but when you sing in the lower third to the higher second octave, it can sound great. Personally, I've abandoned that approach to things like this:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JFFVhfptQU

singing bassy sounds so good on this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYllKEkAtYU
avatar
pie152

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 22
Location : istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Nick Drake on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:09 am

pie152 wrote:
Nick Drake wrote:If you wanna sing bassy, lower your larnyx a little bit. Not the most comfortable approach in the lowest part of your registers, but when you sing in the lower third to the higher second octave, it can sound great. Personally, I've abandoned that approach to things like this:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JFFVhfptQU

singing bassy sounds so good on this guy:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYllKEkAtYU
Yeah, Ian Astbury is a freaking monster. I would say his strong side is his fourth octave singing however.
avatar
Nick Drake
Banned By Request

Posts : 738
Join date : 2014-08-12
Location : In the Kübler-Ross Model

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  pie152 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:11 am

Ryugen wrote:I said only the one electric guitar was really out of tune. I think his G string was off a quarter step. Yours was only slightly out. And it's actually quite hard to tell who is out of tune compared to who since you guys aren't tuned all the same.

Edit:Also, Bass guy might have been stoned off his ass, lol.

its true, mostly. but i see it in ourselves that this 3 month progress is not that bad
avatar
pie152

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 22
Location : istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Lurex on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:26 am

Ryugen wrote:I can only get an F4 in my chest T.T Be happy, lol.
every time someone mentions their voice it's your duty to mention your own. never forget.
avatar
Lurex

Posts : 3124
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:26 am

The Great Lurex wrote:
Ryugen wrote:I can only get an F4 in my chest T.T Be happy, lol.
every time someone mentions their voice it's your duty to mention your own.  never forget.

I'm trying to make him feel better by saying that his voice is better than others.
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Lurex on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 am

tip for making people like you: talk about them, not yourself.

nice voice pie152, i liked the cover. why'd you dodge the falsetto, though? could've sounded sweet Very Happy
avatar
Lurex

Posts : 3124
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:31 am

Pie152 likes me just fine. Why do you have a stick up your ass?
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Nick Drake on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:31 am

The Great Lurex wrote:tip for making people like you: talk about them, not yourself.

nice voice pie152, i liked the cover.  why'd you dodge the falsetto, though?  could've sounded sweet Very Happy
I like to use my voice as an example for using X technique even though it can look extremely egotistical.
avatar
Nick Drake
Banned By Request

Posts : 738
Join date : 2014-08-12
Location : In the Kübler-Ross Model

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  pie152 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:32 am

thank you, billie joe sings "guns" in falsetto in the studio version but he pulses that with his chest in live. also im not comfortable with falsetto, i tried but it goes to every note except F4, its so hard for me to manage it for now Very Happy
avatar
pie152

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 22
Location : istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Nick Drake on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:36 am

I do agree with Lurex, you have a nice voice. What you could do better is singing on pitch through the entire song (the intro wasn't so pleasant). Your phrasing was really good however.
avatar
Nick Drake
Banned By Request

Posts : 738
Join date : 2014-08-12
Location : In the Kübler-Ross Model

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Ryugen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:38 am

Yeah, definitely sounded pretty great other than the pitch.
avatar
Ryugen
Banned

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pie152 singing (abit drunk)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum