Gareth David (Los Campesinos!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gareth David (Los Campesinos!)

Post  blaqdolphin on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm

Voice Type: Yelping Tenor
Vocal Range: G2-C5

Significant high notes:

C5 ("Let It Spill", "Death To Los Campesinos!")
B4 ("Broken Heartbeats Sound Like Breakbeats", "A Doe To A Deer")
B♭4 ("The Sea Is A Good Place To Think O The Future", "Avocado, Baby", "Death To Los Campesinos!", "A Heat Rash In The Shape Of The Show Me State Or, Letters From Me To Charlotte")
A4 ("The Sea Is A Good Place To Think O The Future", "When Christmas Comes", "Death To Los Campesinos!", "Broken Heartbeats Sound Like Breakbeats", "You! Me! Dancing!", "A Heat Rash In The Shape Of The Show Me State Or, Letters From Me To Charlotte", "Knee Deep At ATP", "To Tundra", "For Flotsam", "We Are All Accelerated Readers", "Miserabillia")
G♯4 ("Cemetery Gaits", "A Portrait Of The Trequartista As A Young Man", "Romance Is Boring", "Coda: A Burn Scar in the Shape of the Sooner State")
G4 ("We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed", "Broken Heartbeats Sound Like Breakbeats", "You! Me! Dancing!", "Don't Tell Me To Do The Math(s)", "Sweet Dreams Sweet Cheeks", "As Lucerne/The Low", "What Death Leaves Behind", "Coda: A Burn Scar in the Shape of the Sooner State", "For Flotsam")

Significant low notes:

G2 ("Straight In At 101")
B♭2 ("A Heat Rash In The Shape Of The Show Me State Or, Letters From Me To Charlotte")
B2 ("The Trains Don’t Run (It’s Christmas Day)", "A Doe To A Deer", "The Time Before The Last Time")
C3 ("As Lucerne/The Low", "Selling Rope (Swan Dive To Estuary)", "For Flotsam")

The lead singer of a band by the name of Los Campesinos!. Yelps high notes a lot. Hence the voice type. His voice matured and he became (slightly) better at singer as the years went by.

Last edited by blaqdolphin on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

blaqdolphin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth David (Los Campesinos!)

Post  blaqdolphin on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:02 pm

I feel like some of these notes are off. I would like some assistance in clarifying some pitches. I am definitely not the best, but I just wanted to investigate his voice.

blaqdolphin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top