Matt Bachand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Bachand

Post  Zedd Squared on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:56 am

Voice type: Somber Tenor to the Sky
Vocal range: C3-C♯5

High notes:

• C♯5 ("The Wasteland")
  • C5 ("Blind Faith", "Divide and Conquer", "Embrace Annihilation", "Still I Rise")
  • B4 ("Alone Again" live 2008)
  • B♭4 ("A Death Worth Dying", "Burning the Lives", "Just Another Nightmare", "Redemption", "Save Your Soul", "Storm Winds")
  • A4 ("24 hours" live 2008, "Eternal Life", "Final Call", "Forevermore", "Ghosts of Past Failures", "Just Another Nightmare", "Stormwinds", "The Taste of Fear")
  • G♯4 ("Dead and Gone", "Enlightened by the Cold", "Embrace Annihilation", "Inspiration On Demand", "Lost Within", "My Demise", "The Wasteland")
  • G4 ("Alone Again" live 2008, "Another Hero Lost", City Sports Bar live 2008 Part 1 Video, "Embrace Annihilation", "Enlightened by the Cold", "Fleshold", "Inspiration On Demand", "Nothing Remains", "Platterpus" live, "Redemption", "Still I Rise", "The Unknown", "Walk the Edge", "What Drives the Weak")
  • F♯4 (City Sports Bar live 2008 Part 1 Video, "So Far" live)
  • F4 ("Burning the Lives", "Dead and Gone", "Final Call", "My Demise", "Storm Winds", "The Art of Balance", "The Taste of Fear", "Walk the Edge")
  • E4 ("Release" live, "So Far" live)

Low notes:

• G3 ("To Ashes")
  • F3 ("The Art of Balance", "To Ashes")
  • E3 (City Sports Bar live 2008 Part 1 Video, "Forevermore", "So Far" live)
  • D3 ("24 Hours" live 2008)
  • C3 ("24 Hours" live 2008)

The rhythm guitarist, songwriter, backing vocalist, and occasional lead vocalist for Shadows Fall. Matt's vocal style is lighter, cleaner, and a tad more poppy than that of Brian Fair, and he really adds a nice flavor to their sound when he sings. He's also done a series of solo live acoustic performances where he showcases his balladeer side.
*Underlined notes are found in backing vocals or otherwise obscured in the song mix.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.
Zedd Squared
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top