Jimi Jamison

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jimi Jamison

Post  Molandfreak on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:12 am

Associated Acts: Target (1970s), Cobra (1979-1984, 1989), Survivor (1984-1989, 2000-2006, 2010-2014)
Genres: Rock, Glam Metal
Voice Type: Tenor
Vocal Range: B♭2-D5

Recorded High Range:
D5 ("Ever Since the World Began", "I'm Always Here")
C♯5 ("Blood On Your Money", "Is This Love")
C5 ("Across the Miles", "Behind The Music", "Blood On Your Money", "Burning Heart", "Didn't Know it Was Love", "Ever Since the World Began", "Eye of the Tiger" live, "Heaven Call Your Name", "I Can't Hold Back", "Man Against the World", "Never Too Late", "The Search is Over")
B4 ("Across the Miles", "Alive", "Burning Heart", "Caught in the Game" live Japan 1985, "Ever Since the World Began", "How Much Love" live Japan 1987, "I Can't Hold Back", "I'm Always Here", "Is This Love", "High On You", "Never Too Late")
B♭4 ("Behind The Music", "Blood On Your Money", "Broken Promises" live, "Didn't Know it Was Love", "Eye of the Tiger" live, "Heaven Call Your Name", "I'm Always Here", "Is This Love", "Man Against the World", "When Seconds Count" live Japan 1987)
A4 ("Across the Miles", "Burning Heart", "Didn't Know it Was Love", "Heaven Call Your Name", "High On You", "I Can't Hold Back", "I See You In Everyone", "Never Too Late", "The Search is Over")

Recorded Low Range:
F3 ("Alive", "How Much Love" live Japan 1987, "Streets Of Heaven", "When Seconds Count" live Japan 1987)
E3 ("Alive", "Heaven Call Your Name", "Man Against the World", "Streets Of Heaven", "The Search is Over")
E♭3 ("Behind The Music", "Broken Promises" live)
D3 ("Alive", "Behind The Music")
C♯3 ("Heaven Call Your Name", "Streets Of Heaven")
B2 ("Heaven Call Your Name")
B♭2 ("Heaven Call Your Name")

Top Vocal Performances:
Studio:
1. Heaven Call Your Name
2. Behind The Music
3. Ever Since the World Began
4. I Can't Hold Back

Live:
1. I Can't Hold Back (Nagoya, Japan 1987)

Last edited by Molandfreak on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 12 times in total
Molandfreak
Range Advisor

View user profile http://about.me/molandfreak

Back to top Go down

Re: Jimi Jamison

Post  Molandfreak on Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:48 am

I'm thinking about expanding his low range up to F♯3 or G3; I don't know if I'll find anything lower than D3, but there's a lot left to notewatch.
Molandfreak
Range Advisor

View user profile http://about.me/molandfreak

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top