Aaron Gillespie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron Gillespie

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:39 am

Voice Type:Jeeeeeezus Tenor
Vocal Range:F♯2-F5

Known mostly as the ex-clean singer/drummer for Underoath, Aaron is also currently the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of The Almost.

High Notes:
F5 - ("Monster Monster")
D5 - ("The Created Void", "I'm Content With Losing", "Dirty and Left Out")
C♯5- ("I'm Content With Losing", "Want To", "Birmingham")
C5 - ("Anyone Can Dig a Hole but it Takes a Real Man to Call it Home", "A Fault Line. A Fault of Mine", "We Are the Involuntary", "The Created Void", "Coming Down is Calming Down", "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures", "There Could be Nothing After This", "You're Ever So Inviting", "Moving for the Sake of Motion", "Writing on the Walls", "The Changing of Times", "Dirty and Left Out", "Stop it!", "Young Again", "Summer Summer")
B4 - ("A Fault Line. A Fault of Mine", "The Created Void", "Moving for the Sake of Motion", "Young and Aspiring", "A Boy Brusted Red Living in Black and White", "I've Got Ten Friends and a Crowbar That Says You Ain't Gonna Do Jack", "Say This Sooner", "Drive There Now!", "Dirty and Left Out", "Southern Weather", "No I Don't", "Young Again", "Souls on Ten", "Birmingham", "July", "Wrong", "Me and Alone")
B♭4- ("Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear", "The Only Survivor was Miraculously Unharmed", "Coming Down is Calming Down", "In Regards to Myself", "A Moment Suspended in Time", "You're Ever so Inviting", "Never Say, "I Told You So"", "Call Back When I'm Honest", "Hands", "Want To")
A4 - ("Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear", "A Fault Line. A Fault of Mine", "Emergency Broadcast: The End is Near", "In Regard to Myself", "A Moment Suspended in Time", "Everything Looks so Good from Here", "Young and Aspiring", "The Impact of Reason", "Reinventing Your Exit", "It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door", "Down, Set, Go", "I'm Content With Losing", "Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape", "The Changing of Times", "You're so Intricate", "I Mostly Copy Other People", "Stop it!", "Amazing, Because it is", "Everyone Here Smells Like a Rat", "Never Say, "I Told You So"", "Call Back When I'm Honest", "Everything that Makes You Sick", "Monster Monster", "No I Don't", "So What", "Want To", "Get Through", "Monster", "Wrong", "Out West")

Low Notes:
E3 - ("A Fault Line. A Fault of Mine", "In Regards to Myself", "Writing on the Walls", "A Boy Brusted Red Living in Black and White", "I'm Content With Losing", "Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape", "When the Sun Sleeps", "Spirit of a Living God", "A Love So Pure", "You're so Intricate", "Drive There Now!", "Dirty and Left Out", "Stop it!", "Everything that Makes You Sick", "Books & Books", "Monster", "Wrong")
E♭3- ("You're so Intricate", "Amazing, Because it is", "Wrong")
D3 - ("Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear", "Emergency Broadcast: The End is Near", "We Are the Involuntary", "Coming Down is Calming Down", "In Regards to Myself", "Returning Empty Handed", "Casting Such a Thin Shadow", "Writing on the Walls", "Say This Sooner", "Southern Weather", "Monster Monster", "Summer Summer", "Hand Grenade", "Out West")
C♯3- ("Amazing, Because it is", "Out West")
C3 - ("The Only Survivor was Miraculously Unharmed", "The Created Void", "Monster Monster")
B2 - ("The Created Void", "A Boy Brusted Red Living in Black and White", "Southern Weather", "Me and Alone")
B♭2- ("Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear")
A2 - ("To Whom it May Concern", "It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door", "Everyone Here Smells Like a Rat")
G2 - ("Monster Monster")
F#2- ("Everything that Makes You Sick")
*Underlined marks notes in backing vocals or otherwise muffled/obscured in the mix.
*Italic mark non-melodic notes.
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great work!

Post  Astrapto on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:22 am

This guy has been a beast at both drums and vocals since a teen.

A C#5 to add: "Sahara", by Relient K (guest vocals, in the bridge).
I can't link to it because I created this account just now, and it won't let me post links.
Go to youtube . com /watch?v=L_QP6U8LsaY
Here's hoping this post doesn't get removed because of that.

Astrapto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top