Ken Tamplin

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ken Tamplin

Post  Prometheus on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:29 am

wabba_treads wrote:Hmm, you think he'll notice if we all request Bonnet on different videos? Or will he see somethings up? Laughing
If we all suggest the same song, he might notice something's up Very Happy
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Private Perineum on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:27 am

Something's up = demand Wink
Private Perineum

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/timialexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lurex on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 am

his tongue is like the sarlac pit.
Lurex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Private Perineum on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Laughing
Private Perineum

Back to top Go down

Post  wabba_treads on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Vintage Lurex IV wrote:his tongue is like the sarlac pit.

study Laughing
wabba_treads
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Private Perineum on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Prometheus wrote:
wabba_treads wrote:Hmm, you think he'll notice if we all request Bonnet on different videos? Or will he see somethings up? Laughing
If we all suggest the same song, he might notice something's up Very Happy

DO IT

His video has featured a lot of Kiske requests within a short timespan. Maybe somebody got a similar idea? Laughing
Private Perineum

Back to top Go down

Post  wabba_treads on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:09 am

Just requested right now on the same video Prometheus did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN2kL6S6ZQQ

Next time maybe we should request Roger Daltrey silent
wabba_treads
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Private Perineum on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:54 am

I'm sure that'll come.
Private Perineum

Back to top Go down

Post  tf141soldier on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Love the man's technique and way of teaching, but the exorbitant prices he asks for his products are way too high. I understand he has to make a living, but the sheer cost of some of his material is bound to turn potential customers off.
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsedd on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Yes, but the product he offers is meant for people who plan on going pro and/or are decided on growing their voices the KT way. Also, his shit works, and it's not just the programmes/classes, there's also his forums, youtube, e-mail asesoring, and more side media he has around to help out anyone who needs it. I mean, I've never spent a penny on one of his products and I've seen result, I literally just borrowed Volume I from a friend and subscribed to his Youtube channel. It's not some magic fairy dust the guy pours on you and you're magically a 4 modal octave beast, you have to actually work on what he says which is pretty clear.
Rebsedd
Memelord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tf141soldier on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:51 am

It's not a matter of instant gratification, it's a matter of price. The youtube channel helps but the only way to really learn is to either get the DVDs and/or learn from the man himself, which can be inordinately and ridiculously costly. That can turn away the people who desperately want to improve their voice but simply don't have the funds for it.
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:54 am

tf141soldier wrote:It's not a matter of instant gratification, it's a matter of price. The youtube channel helps but the only way to really learn is to either get the DVDs and/or learn from the man himself, which can be inordinately and ridiculously costly. That can turn away the people who desperately want to improve their voice but simply don't have the funds for it.
Lesson of the day: life is freaking unfair, and if there's a God, it's abandoned you along with the rest of us.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tf141soldier on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:55 am

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
tf141soldier wrote:It's not a matter of instant gratification, it's a matter of price. The youtube channel helps but the only way to really learn is to either get the DVDs and/or learn from the man himself, which can be inordinately and ridiculously costly. That can turn away the people who desperately want to improve their voice but simply don't have the funds for it.
Lesson of the day: life is freaking unfair, and if there's a God, it's abandoned you along with the rest of us.

Thanks jesus God bless USA
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsedd on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Yeah, you're right anyways. Murica God bless USA
Rebsedd
Memelord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmony on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:57 pm

AMEN. Wait until you can afford that shit then.

Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tf141soldier on Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:17 am

Harmony wrote:

AMEN. Wait until you can afford that shit then.

Tru
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsedd on Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:35 am

It's expensive but in a long run it's probably worth it. I'd save up.
Rebsedd
Memelord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Full Voice Ahead on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:19 am

Full Voice Ahead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Full Voice Ahead wrote:

Spoiler:
He doesn't seem to take into account that people aren't only spending money on "lattes", and that there may be other things in life - very important things - that cost a large amount of money as well. Naughty
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tf141soldier on Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Full Voice Ahead wrote:

Spoiler:
He doesn't seem to take into account that people aren't only spending money on "lattes", and that there may be other things in life - very important things - that cost a large amount of money as well. Naughty

Precisely. I see where he's coming from but he needs to consider rent, repairs, debts, loan payoffs, etc. $300+ for an hour? Yuck
tf141soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:33 pm

tf141soldier wrote:
Full Voice Ahead wrote:

Spoiler:

Precisely. I see where he's coming from but he needs to consider rent, repairs, debts, loan payoffs, etc. $300+ for an hour? Yuck
People like Ken Tamplin are vocal coaches for two types of people; rich people, or already established singers of a band.
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsedd on Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Demi shut up you use apple products
Rebsedd
Memelord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:39 pm

(not so) Dead Reb wrote:Demi shut up you use apple products
Doesn't make me rich. I can barley afford electrolysis appointments, and I'm lucky enough to have parents who'll support me financially (they bought my phone :p). I'm not really interested in Ken's program anyways, considering I'm taking a break from singing right now. I'm just venting, because I really hate how outrageous these prices are for vocal lessons. I mean, sure anyone can learn to sing, but good luck affording it. You're honestly just better off teaching yourself or bootlegging shit. Cringe
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Full Voice Ahead on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:I can barley

But can you wheat Yeah!

In all seriousness I'm sorry you're going though all of that. I said a prayer for you(even if you don't want it).

Full Voice Ahead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Full Voice Ahead wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:I can barley

But can you wheat Yeah!

In all seriousness I'm sorry you're going though all of that. I said a prayer for you(even if you don't want it).
Well, I appreciate it Tiphat I'm not dead, which is what really matters

also yes, I do indeed wheat
Princesszolli Demi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top