View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rivers Cuomo

Post  Starman on Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:20 am

Voice Type: Tenor
Total Range: B♭2-G♯5

Significant High Notes:

• G♯5 (''El Scorcho'')
  • E5 (''Burndt Jamb'')
  • E♭5 (''Devotion'', ''Get Me Some'', ''Getchoc'', ''The Greatest Man that Ever Lived'', ''Keep Fishin''')
  • D5 (''Across The Sea'')
  • C♯5 (''In The Garage'', ''Memories'', ''Space Rock'', ''Waiting For You'')
  • C5 (''Buddy Holly'', ''December'', ''El Scorcho'', ''The Greatest Man That Ever Lived'', ''Hash Pipe'',''I Don't Want To let You Go'', ''I Swear It's True'', ''Lullabye To Wayne'', ''Miss Sweeney'', ''No One Else'', ''No Other One'', ''Pig'', ''Possibilities'', ''Suzanne'' (Remix), ''Why Bother?'')
  • B4 (''The Angel And The One'', ''Brave New World'', ''The Damage In Your Heart''Falling For You'', ''Dreamin''', ''Hang On'', ''Haunt You Everyday'', ''I Can Love'', ''(If You're Wondering If I Want To) I Want To'', ''Jamie'', ''Memories'', ''My Name Is Jonas'', ''Perfect Situation'', ''Small Girls'', ''This Is Such a Pity'', ''Tired Of Sex'')
  • B♭4 (''Buddy Holly'', ''Dope Nose'', ''Everybody Get Dangerous'', ''Freak Me Out'', ''The Good Life'', ''Heart Songs'', ''Hold Me'', ''Holiday'', ''I'm Your Daddy'', ''In The Garage'', ''O Holy Night'', ''Only In Dreams'', ''Pardon Me'', ''Peace'', ''Pig'', ''Ruling Me'', ''Say it Ain't So'', ''Surf Wax America'', ''Tragic Girl'', ''The Underdogs'', ''Waiting For You'', ''Why Bother'', ''You Gave Your Love To Me Softly'')
  • A4 (''American Gigolo'', ''Burndt Jamb'', ''Hang On'', ''Let It All Hang Out'', ''Pig'', ''Put Me Back Together'', ''Represent'', ''Undone - The Sweater Song'', ''Where's My Sex?'')
  • G♯4 (''The Angel And The One'', ''Brave New World'', ''Devotion'', ''Getchoc'', ''Haunt You Everyday'', ''Holiday'', ''I Swear It's True'', ''Living Without You'', ''Long Time Sunshine'', ''Lullabye To Wayne'', ''Meri Kuri'', ''My Name Is Jonas'', ''Mykel And Carli'' ''No One Else'', ''No Other One'', ''Paperface'', ''Pink Triangle'', ''Should I Stay Or Should I Go'' (live in Camden, New Jersey 2009), ''Slob'', ''Smile'', ''Story Of My Life'', ''The World Has Turned And Left Me Here'', ''Troublemaker'', ''Unspoken'', ''You Won't Get With Me Tonight'')
  • G4 (''Crab'', ''December'', ''I Do'', ''I want To Be Something'', ''In the Mall'', ''Island In The Sun'', ''Love Is The Answer'', ''O Holy Night'', ''Possibilities'', ''The Prettiest Girl In the Whole Wide World'', ''Run Away'', ''Run Over By A Truck'', ''Say It Ain't So'', ''Time Flies'', ''Viva La Vida'' (various live performances))

Significant Low Notes:

• E♭3 (''Buddy Holly'', ''The Christmas Song'', ''El Scorcho'', ''Freak Me Out'', ''Get Me Some'', ''I Don't Want To Let You Go'', ''O Holy Night'', ''Only In Dreams'', ''Pardon Me'', ''Peace'', ''Smile'', ''Trippin' Down The Freeway'', ''The World Has Turned And Left Me Here'')
  • D3 (''Don't Let Go'', ''Getchoc'', ''Pig'', ''Put Me Back Together'' ''Silent Night'')
  • C♯3 (''Across The Sea'', ''In The Garage'', ''Jamie'', ''No One Else'', ''Surf Wax America'', ''Trainwrecks'', ''Undone - The Sweater Song'')
  • C3 (''Falling For You'', ''Story Of My Life'', ''Tragic Girl'')
  • B2 (''Put Me Back Together'', ''Meri Kuri'')
  • B♭2 (''Butterfly'', ''Mykel And Carli'', ''Pig'', ''Say It Ain't So'', ''Tired Of Sex'', ''The Underdogs'', ''You Won't Get With Me Tonight'')

*Purple marks notes found in backing harmony or general backing vocal.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How high?

Post  lep5847 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:52 am

How high is the note at 2:59 in this live version of I Want You To?

Last edited by lep5847 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link didn't show up)

lep5847

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rivers Cuomo

Post  Dai Serling on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:27 pm

lep5847 wrote:How high is the note at 2:59 in this live version of I Want You To?
i am new to the site but i believe that note is a A#4/B flat 4, i might be wrong though, i am still learning Mr. Green afro
Dai Serling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai Serling on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:33 pm

his E5's in "burndt jamb" are magical flower
Dai Serling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where they at?

Post  lep5847 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:47 pm

Where in the track are they? Shocked

lep5847

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai Serling on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:32 pm

lep5847 wrote:Where in the track are they? Shocked
if you were referring to the E5's in burndt jamb... i am pretty sure they are at the end of the track his high falsetto notes
Dai Serling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top